[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 1/26/2019 at 12:26 AM, caroloph said:

Talking about being jealous for their sake, I am so happy that we can see PMY in new drama soon but at same time worried that she may pair up w KJW whom I find so shippable! This may become 'dangerous' if PMY & PSJ are in 'some' relationship? But maybe seeing PMY in close proximity w another hot guy may speed up their dating since PSJ mentioned in interview before that he is the jealous type in a relationship but that he is too busy with work to date? Nevertheless, good that their homes just 200m apart...

Just curious, do you have the link of which interview is it? Based on the bts of the scene when LYJ acted jealous over Chansung and the intern, he said that it was not like him which made PMY burst into laugh..

but I enjoyed imagining the cute jealousy machine of LYJ though:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY drama is starting less than a year after WWWSK when it's hard to move on yet from WWWSK :sweatingbullets:

PMY said that she do not wants stay in one character very long it was like that after  Healer 

and now again . She hates stop on some one heroine. So, im sure Dok Mi from "Her private live ' will be different from Kim Mi So 

• Like 3

i think she really likes the script for this new drama.. she said through this drama she is able to understand her fans more and she feels so thankful for her fans.. maybe thats y she choose to do this project.. i hope this drama doesnt hve intense love making scenes like wwwski haahaha.. im not ready for that.. nevertheless im excited to see her on screen as one of us hahah.. maybe the scriptwriter will put scenes where she posts and comments on forum... like what we do in here hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY drama is starting less than a year after WWWSK when it's hard to move on yet from WWWSK :sweatingbullets:

It's a good thing in the sense that she's being offered work so quickly. It shows how popular she is. 

• Like 1

I wonder if it will be possible for this drama to air early April, I mean we are already almost February and they haven't started anything...

Even tho this will be a rom-com drama, I kinda hope they will talk about fake rumors, cyber bullying from knetz and more, it will be really interesting lol

• Like 1