Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Well I think PSJ dont have specific schedule now so maybe he can show up at PMY's Japan FM. :D

But I guess he wants his girl to have fun with her fans. Then...they can have fun in Japan.

Delulu mode!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems like ppc wearing Bulgari B.zero1 bracelet.

i think they bought it together. psj wears the thin one and pmy wears the diamond one.. hehehe 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Surprisingly , PSJ and friends like super ninjas. No one knows they were in Japan few days ago. 

Means that PSJ can be a really super ninja about his private life. No one knew his private schedule.

It's normal for PSJ'fanclub. He always has a private time and he has been like this for a long time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Hey, @tali58! I gotta admit I'm not exactly a sports enthusiast as I usually just watch NBA and while I get you, I think having BJH's and PMY's birthday on his jersey at the time he was/is rumored to be dating them is definitely more than a "coincidence" don't you think? That's 2 out of 2. LOL. Who knows? Having his gf's birthday on his uniform could be his lucky number as that person is definitely significant to him. :P

And looks like everyone here is saying the same thing too. :lol:

Yep. None of this is sure proof of course but looking for patterns is definitely more objective than relying on tarot cards and fortune tellers who can guess but never actually determine the future. B)

Yes my dear friend we should wait and see, maybe bc of my excperience in shipping i have becime so realistic when it comes to shipping, but i think real couples are very obvious even with so much trying to not show it, so i really hope somethings reliable and very sweet news come from our couple and not just our guessing with doubts, ppc fans are soo sweet and deserve some great news:rolleyes:. About bracelet, pmy is from 6 months ago in pukhet and psj just now wears it, can we consider it as a clue? My expert friends can you please explaine if you know and sure of it?

• Like 2

20190125-030232.jpg porsche carrera 0 60 time

ok.. i checked their before and after Phuket photos.. it seemed like others already noticed the bracelet... 

before Phuket.. Psj is not wearing anything on his right hand.. but after.. he has one already.

PMY had the bangle/bracelet before and after Phuket.. :D

i checked other shots of PSJ taken after the Phuket trip... the bracelet looked the same as the one being talked about now.. BUT.. do feel free to check on it too.. lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

It seems like today

Wonder if it's a private screening of the new BTS movie. The premiere in Seoul is on Saturday.  But if that's from Wannaone final concert, then this kid looks an awful lot like BTS Jonkook in this photo. 

• Like 1

@zashi23 It doesn't look the same to me. The one he had when back from Phuket looks like a bracelet  you can have when you visit Temple.

The one he has now looks like a bracelet with (some sort of) a locket. I've noticed it since the day he was at the airport on his way to Australia

2019-01-24_22-26-59.png

• Insightful 3

7 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Hey, @tali58! I gotta admit I'm not exactly a sports enthusiast as I usually just watch NBA and while I get you, I think having BJH's and PMY's birthday on his jersey at the time he was/is rumored to be dating them is definitely more than a "coincidence" don't you think? That's 2 out of 2. LOL. Who knows? Having his gf's birthday on his uniform could be his lucky number as that person is definitely significant to him. :P

And looks like everyone here is saying the same thing too. :lol:

Yep. None of this is sure proof of course but looking for patterns is definitely more objective than relying on tarot cards and fortune tellers who can guess but never actually determine the future. B)

Since everything as far as "clues" is all our theories and conjectures, with some sprinkle of wishful thinking,  lol, only time will tell. :D

• Like 2

about the bracelet, I don't see any connection too , because I don't think is the same.

psj bracelet not same as the one that shown on the picture(BVLGARI), like INETZ said his bracelet has some sort of a locket. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Gosh why I'm so jealous watching this, I think i cant watch PSJ next drama lol

Gurrrllll I feel nothing. LOL

The girl looked more comfortable acting as a couple than PSJ to me. He was definitely focusing on marketing the brand. Maybe it would've been different if it was with his secretary.  :joy:

PSJ toward the ending: gurlll I'm gonna pull ur hand closer to me cause your arm needs to be in the shot.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:
Gosh why I'm so jealous watching this, I think i cant watch PSJ next drama lol

To be honest, me too. :lol:

I think it's normal to be jealous since we are shippers :P but it's their job, we have to face that reality.

Now I know how the last shippers of PSJ and his costar felt when they knew PSJ got his new drama with PMY. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1