Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

PSJ ig picture was from 4 days ago (from peakboy ig).....curious to know if they took that picture in Japan or Korea...., and today PMY headed to Japan.

if you guys think what I think, Me on delulu mode :rolleyes::w00t:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2041

  • quietobserver

    1656

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

3 hours ago, fasiou said:

Thanks dear friend, psj said that 34 is an Ace number and i think he is right but we dont know, anyway as people say you cant hide 3 things: jealusy, drunkness and being in love, so if ppc are in love we can see it soon bc actions cant lie . I hope we celebrate some good news here.

#34 had been worn by some of the greatest baseball players to ever play the game. Some fans instantly think David Ortiz, Felix Hernandez or Bryce Harper, but for those who are very great fans of baseball, #34 will always be Kirby Puckett (one on the greater home run hitters ever, or Nolan Ryan, still considered one of the greatest pitchers to ever play the game.) PSJ is a huge baseball fan, and he also plays it, obviously.  I think women who aren't into sports just don't understand the significance of the number on a jersey or uniform. When my son played soccer, he only wore #4 in all the years he played. My uncle played professional soccer,  always wearing the number that was significant to him. My brother who played and coached.... same thing.  Athletes are superstitious about the number on their uniform. If they have to change it for some reason, like PSJ had to, they'll choose a new one that's as close as possible to the one they had before or pick another one with significance *in the sport*.  I have it on male athletes authority that picking a uniform number that's the birthday of your significant other is something a woman would do, not a man. (Although, interestingly, some players will use their kids' birthdays!  :lol: ) So I think women fans are wrong about PSJ's uniform # as a "clue," and that his explanation is the truth. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, yumile211 said:

Those photos were taken in Japan, but it was a few days ago

So my question is , if these photos was taken a few days ago, why do the 3 of them posted it just today, are they planned this?

I mean idk

i just have a feeling they’re tricking us

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

So it was late post, these three was at Japan four days ago and today they're meet up again in Korea?? 

I think they're in Korea because yesterday PSJ watched the movie Extreme Job premiere

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

So my question is , if these photos was taken a few days ago, why do the 3 of them posted it just today, are they planned this?

I mean idk

i just have a feeling they trying to mess up with us, lol

 

I think so, lol

Edited by yumile211
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tali58 said:

#34 had been worn by some of the greatest baseball players to ever play the game. Some fans instantly think David Ortiz, Felix Hernandez or Bryce Harper, but for those who are very great fans of baseball, #34 will always be Kirby Puckett (one on the greater home run hitters ever, or Nolan Ryan, still considered one of the greatest pitchers to ever play the game. PSJ is a huge baseball fan, and he also plays it, obviously.  I think women who aren't into sports just don't understand the significance of the number on a jersey or uniform. When my son played soccer, he only wore #4 in all the years he played. My uncle played professional soccer,  always wearing the number that was significant to him. My brother who played and coached.... same thing.  Athletes are superstitious about the number on their uniform. If they have to change it for some reason, like PSJ had to, they'll choose a new one that's as close as possible to the one they had before or pick another one with significance *in the sport*.  I have it on male athletes authority that picking a uniform number that's the birthday of your significant other is something a woman would do, not a man. (Although, interestingly, some players will use their kids' birthdays!)  :lol:  So I think women fans are wrong about PSJ's uniform # as a "clue," and that his explanation is the truth. 

 

Yeah, i agree with you dear friend, i think every clue that everyone found about ppc dating are and is just coinsidence and made everything messed up for ppc, i dont know but i hope real clues come to us and as i said people cant hide love if they are truely in love, i pray all my friends here become happiest with reliable hints and clues bc i used to be a fan of a couple a few years ago and it was just a delusional feeling but it seemed so real to us back then bc of some ig pics or somethings like these, but this time for ppc i really pray to God great and real news come to us and saves us from  every unreal and delusional clues bc this ship is so pure and lovely. God bless ppc and all their lovely fans.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, yumile211 said:

Those photos were taken in Japan, but it was a few days ago

 

i think that place is near National Art Center in Roppongi right? ive been there before.. i walked through that tunnel and came out at NAC.. there are many murals inside that tunnel.. hurm not sure if its the same place though.. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 4:43 PM, parkparkloveu said:

 

It happens. Like how Katie Holmes is now dating Tom Cruise best friend :lol: It's a small world especially for celebrities. 

Jamie Foxx is Tom Cruise's best friend?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

alright then.. soo.. those pics of PSJ was taken in Japan a few days ago with his friends.. :)

questions: 

1.why post it just now? about the same time PMY will be in Japan with the same all white wardrobe.. the same thing je had when he was there?:D

2. was there any news or pictures of him being at the airport a few days ago that he was on his way to Japan? coz i thought that people will not miss him being at the airport especially.. 

sorry, i might have missed that info that he was in Japan.. lol

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

alright then.. soo.. those pics of PSJ was taken in Japan a few days ago with his friends.. :)

questions: 

1.why post it just now? about the same time PMY will be in Japan with the same all white wardrobe.. the same thing je had when he was there?:D

2. was there any news or pictures of him being at the airport a few days ago that he was on his way to Japan? coz i thought that people will not miss him being at the airport especially.. 

sorry, i might have missed that info that he was in Japan.. lol

 

I guess he was caught abroad by fans only if it was working related trip. But for personal trip, I’m guessing he’s also a devoted ninja B)

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

i think that place is near National Art Center in Roppongi right? ive been there before.. i walked through that tunnel and came out at NAC.. there are many murals inside that tunnel.. hurm not sure if its the same place though.. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wasnt psj at seoul national uni hospital on 23rd jan aka yesterday? if the pics with his friends are from 4 days ago, that means he is already back in korea now.. 

 

Ops. I forgot haha. Psj so tricky coz there's no picture arrive of psj in japan and arrive in korea to think he's so tall. Psj can do ninja moves like pmy even tho he's so tall.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tali58 said:

#34 had been worn by some of the greatest baseball players to ever play the game. Some fans instantly think David Ortiz, Felix Hernandez or Bryce Harper, but for those who are very great fans of baseball, #34 will always be Kirby Puckett (one on the greater home run hitters ever, or Nolan Ryan, still considered one of the greatest pitchers to ever play the game.) PSJ is a huge baseball fan, and he also plays it, obviously.  I think women who aren't into sports just don't understand the significance of the number on a jersey or uniform. When my son played soccer, he only wore #4 in all the years he played. My uncle played professional soccer,  always wearing the number that was significant to him. My brother who played and coached.... same thing.  Athletes are superstitious about the number on their uniform. If they have to change it for some reason, like PSJ had to, they'll choose a new one that's as close as possible to the one they had before or pick another one with significance *in the sport*.  I have it on male athletes authority that picking a uniform number that's the birthday of your significant other is something a woman would do, not a man. (Although, interestingly, some players will use their kids' birthdays!  :lol: ) So I think women fans are wrong about PSJ's uniform # as a "clue," and that his explanation is the truth. 

 

so, number 28 chosen by psj was coincidently bjh's(rumored his ex gf) birthday. and number 34 chosen by psj was coincidently pmy's(rumored he's dating with) birthday again..wow..

anyway, if it's a coincidence, yesss ppc is a really destiny to each other!!!:love:

Either way, I'm so happy:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..