[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Surprisingly , PSJ and friends like super ninjas. No one knows they were in Japan few days ago. 

Means that PSJ can be a really super ninja about his private life. No one knew his private schedule.

yep psj big fans don't know his private schedule. even when he went to LA for work(filming The Devine Fury), no one knew that.

• Like 1

i dont believe everything is just a coincidence.. their house location, simba-leon, jersey no, fashion items, that dasom guy, etc..its too much to be considered as coincidence alone..  if this is a drama then i would believe everything is just coincidence lol.. not to mention their sneaky acts during phuket and cosmo event.. and as @twoparkcouple mentioned bfore, they dont even use honorifics with each other. 

if miso can blatantly deny dating vp straight to kim jiah’s face even when she had the proof, so can psj and pmy lol.. i think they will deny dating to the end unless it is the time to say ‘i do’. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep psj big fans don't know his private schedule. even when he went to LA for work(filming The Devine Fury), no one knew that.

No one even saw him including his fans. Well like Japan, it is pretty obvious too there. But I guess not so as BTS themselves are like super stars and they usually have their private schedule there and no one bother their privacies. They rarely wear masks when they wander around Japan. I guess  Japanese fans really respect their own spaces. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dont believe everything is just a coincidence.. their house location, simba-leon, jersey no, fashion items, that dasom guy, etc..its too much to be considered as coincidence alone..  if this is a drama then i would believe everything is just coincidence lol.. not to mention their sneaky acts during phuket and cosmo event.. and as @twoparkcouple mentioned bfore, they dont even use honorifics with each other. 

if miso can blatantly deny dating vp straight to kim jiah’s face even when she had the proof, so can psj and pmy lol.. i think they will deny dating to the end unless it is the time to say ‘i do’. 

I would agree with you on this! lol... There are just too much to be called just "coincidences"... Yes,some may be.. but mostly not! lol

*same breed of dog? then named it "coincidentally" like a lion?Who doesn't know that Simba is a lion?? :lol: 

*That jersey number? sure, it may be a number of a famous baseball player.. BUT there was already a history of him choosing a number that somehow resembles his now ex's birthday.

*ok, with the clothes, maybe we could give them the benefit of the doubt.. but then again, when there's just a lot of similarities... something's up! :lol:

*their answers on their interviews

*their IG posts (before WWWSK).. and now even the posts of their sponsors (especially Ziozia and Compagna) lol

.... and the list goes on!

I still don't believe the 3 years dating officially though.

But this time, they are definitely ON! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

He watch a movie premier yesterday too, if peakboy didn't post his photo at Japan art center few days ago, we all would think that PSJ is in Japan right now lol

So he do the post today to tease shippers’ or it’s purely ’coincidence’? My godness:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Who doesn't know that Simba is a lion?? 

yess hahha the title of the movie itself is ‘THE LION KING’... simba = lion. leon = lion. and they are from the same breed..

lets look at it this way.., meeting someone who has a dog is a coincidence, meeting someone who has the same breed of dog? probably a coincidence.. but meeting someone with same breed of dog with the same name meaning? ummm not so much of a coincidence.. at this point, its intentional.. but i could be wrong..:grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

#34 had been worn by some of the greatest baseball players to ever play the game. Some fans instantly think David Ortiz, Felix Hernandez or Bryce Harper, but for those who are very great fans of baseball, #34 will always be Kirby Puckett (one on the greater home run hitters ever, or Nolan Ryan, still considered one of the greatest pitchers to ever play the game.) PSJ is a huge baseball fan, and he also plays it, obviously.  I think women who aren't into sports just don't understand the significance of the number on a jersey or uniform. When my son played soccer, he only wore #4 in all the years he played. My uncle played professional soccer,  always wearing the number that was significant to him. My brother who played and coached.... same thing.  Athletes are superstitious about the number on their uniform. If they have to change it for some reason, like PSJ had to, they'll choose a new one that's as close as possible to the one they had before or pick another one with significance *in the sport*.  I have it on male athletes authority that picking a uniform number that's the birthday of your significant other is something a woman would do, not a man. (Although, interestingly, some players will use their kids' birthdays!  :lol: ) So I think women fans are wrong about PSJ's uniform # as a "clue," and that his explanation is the truth. 

Hey, @tali58! I gotta admit I'm not exactly a sports enthusiast as I usually just watch NBA and while I get you, I think having BJH's and PMY's birthday on his jersey at the time he was/is rumored to be dating them is definitely more than a "coincidence" don't you think? That's 2 out of 2. LOL. Who knows? Having his gf's birthday on his uniform could be his lucky number as that person is definitely significant to him. :P

And looks like everyone here is saying the same thing too. :lol:

2 hours ago, fasiou said:

Yeah, i agree with you dear friend, i think every clue that everyone found about ppc dating are and is just coinsidence and made everything messed up for ppc, i dont know but i hope real clues come to us and as i said people cant hide love if they are truely in love, i pray all my friends here become happiest with reliable hints and clues bc i used to be a fan of a couple a few years ago and it was just a delusional feeling but it seemed so real to us back then bc of some ig pics or somethings like these, but this time for ppc i really pray to God great and real news come to us and saves us from  every unreal and delusional clues bc this ship is so pure and lovely. God bless ppc and all their lovely fans.

Yep. None of this is sure proof of course but looking for patterns is definitely more objective than relying on tarot cards and fortune tellers who can guess but never actually determine the future. B)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Surprisingly , PSJ and friends like super ninjas. No one knows they were in Japan few days ago. 

Means that PSJ can be a really super ninja about his private life. No one knew his private schedule.

It's normal for PSJ'fanclub. He always has a private time and he has been like this for a long time.