[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

i don't know. it's a private account. but it's sure the person is Korean. because dasom is Korean name.

The picture was taken in Hongkong, it mean there were two possibilities at that time. Is Dasom someone who close with psj n pmy'? Or Dasom is just ordinary Korean who Saw psj n pmy' in Hongkong  at that time? Idk...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nafta Lia said:

The picture was taken in Hongkong, it mean there were two possibilities at that time. Is Dasom someone who close with psj n pmy'? Or Dasom is just ordinary Korean who Saw psj n pmy' in Hongkong  at that time? Idk...

I doubt someone "close" would out them. That wouldn't make sense considering they're trying to keep it a secret and even their WWWSK cast members like Chansung denied knowing/noticing anything special going on between them so this person is obviously just someone who possibly saw them together and was brave enough to tag/mention PSJ just like those rumors of Koreans who saw them in a salon. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

we even know now who was sitting at the end of table on the other side. haha wow...good detective mode.

things are starting to come together it seems..i think pmy's stylist sat in front of these two.. the reason why pmy and psj sat on the other edge of the table is bcoz they can strategically be excluded from group pics right?.. hurmm.. if something is not up, why dont they just sit separately? bcoz they wanted to sit close to each other, their staffs had to cover them with watermelon lol.. btw im so amazed with shipper's detective works..they seriously can use this skill to make money in real life :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

7 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00124000.html read this one it is about the jersey number 34 of psj and his old jersey number

Thanks dear friend, psj said that 34 is an Ace number and i think he is right but we dont know, anyway as people say you cant hide 3 things: jealusy, drunkness and being in love, so if ppc are in love we can see it soon bc actions cant lie . I hope we celebrate some good news here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

J71omPi.jpg

pixc5Zo.jpg

:lol: we even know now who was sitting at the end of table on the other side. haha wow...good detective mode.

You are a very good detective.

It's correct. They go to eat together and sit opposite each other.

They feed their teams that work hard for them.

I know this information since they came to Phuket. Because my friend( Thai person)went there and found them there. 

But for maintaining their privacy I want everyone to give time to them. Like he once said only time can tell anything.

ok... seriously.. did they meet before PMY left for Japan?? :lol:

Coincidence? cmon?! the same day? the same wardrobe ensemble (coat, all white inside)?? If i happen to have this kind of coincidences with a guy...  I will spend with him the rest of my life! lol :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Nafta Lia said:

If it was taken at HongKong, my assumption would be PMY and PSJ mayyyybeeeee went out with their stylist (Well..everyone said hyejin was their stylist for the event). Maybe they get to know each other there. But I would not say they were dating already. Maybe dasom saw them. 

Then maybe they got interested to each other. Just from a short meet. 

But why do I feel like PSJ got interested on her before the start of WWWSK? Based on all the coincidences. Like he was checking out on her way back before. And I guess he was glad and lucky that she got casted with him. Am I deluluing? Haha

• Like 2