[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

Which tells us that the press knows something they're not telling. 

I'm guessing it's an open secret in their industry by now so I won't be surprised if reporters are in the know. The reporter also sounded like she knows something based on her body language and expressions.

Btw, did anyone see PMY follow and unfollow an IG account earlier? Lol. She's funny. :lol:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

I'm guessing it's an open secret in their industry by now so I won't be surprised if reporters are in the know. The reporter also sounded like she knows something based on her body language and expressions.

Btw, did anyone see PMY follow and unfollow an IG account earlier? Lol. She's funny. :lol:

What acc did she follow and unfollow?? She's so clumsy

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

What acc did she follow and unfollow?? She's so clumsy

PSJ!

:heart::heart::love::heart::heart:

KIDDING! It was a performance/training thingy account. I hope one of these days she accidentally follows him though because she nearly gave me a heart attack earlier. :rolleyes:

• LOL 4

18 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

PSJ!

KIDDING! It was a performance/training thingy account. I hope one of these days she accidentally follows him though because she nearly gave me a heart attack earlier. :rolleyes:

PMY is funny:lol: it means she was online a while ago, why you not post a pic? we miss you PMY

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

PSJ!

Hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

Yep. I agree. Rather refreshing to see the press respect a celebrity's privacy. I'm sure there's some quid pro quo, but still. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Yep. I agree. Rather refreshing to see the press respect a celebrity's privacy. I'm sure there's some quid pro quo, but still. 

Totally agree with the quid pro quo. No doubt there is but if there is then that means they have plans to admit it. Hmmmm...exciting! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Many Korean media and netizens believe ParkPark are a real couple so no one would be take too much interest if she and LSG will be linked :lol:

I agree. Also, LSG is being shipped with other actresses all the time, so no one's going to ship him with PMY, unless they want to be laughed at or attacked by other shippers.  LSG is a gentleman, too, and I don't see him tolerating any shipping with another actor's gf. 

Besides, if PPC were a couple before WWWSK, then both can handle and shrug off any silly shipping with other actors.  They're not kids, and both are in the biz, so they know that each one will be in dramas with other leads. 

• Like 1

I dreamed of PMY and it was connected to COSMO event when PSJ flew back to Korea first. I asked her where is her boyfriend and she said that he already went home, then I proceeded to question her casually how long they have been together and she said they've been together for 2 years, contradicting to the 3 years rumor. Then things got blurry and I woke up. Hahaha. 

Have a nice day everyone.

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yesterday. PSJ stylist commented "I love you sister in law" ( rough ig translation) and PMY stylist replied "see you" 

She didn't say sister in law, only sister, idk what happened with ig translate lol

PSJ's stylist said she love PMY's stylist and PMY stylist replied I miss you, even their stylists are lovey dovey:sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, zaire1019 said:

I dreamed of PMY and it was connected to COSMO event when PSJ flew back to Korea first. I asked her where is her boyfriend and she said that he already went home, then I proceeded to question her casually how long they have been together and she said they've been together for 2 years, contradicting to the 3 years rumor. Then things got blurry and I woke up. Hahaha. 

Have a nice day everyone.

Cheers to that 2 years :wub:  I have the feeling also that they've been together for long but not 3 years just like they've said. Their acting in AAA2017 and cosmo event kinda same :lol: The way pmy just clapping without looking to psj when he won an award in AAA2017 :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

She didn't say sister in law, only sister, idk what happened with ig translate lol

PSJ's stylist said she love PMY's stylist and PMY stylist replied I miss you, even their stylists are lovey dovey:sweat_smile:

Must be the stylists that have been together for 3 years :sweat_smile:

• LOL 6