Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

55 minutes ago, haelan said:

Hide contents

It’s so weird how the events have unfolded today. An event with BOTH their appearance? I literally thought I would never see the day! But anyways, last night (or maybe it was the night before), PPC made a random appearance into my dreams. I met with PMY first and she was dressed as her character in WWWSK, but she was trying to hide a bump on her stomach. The scene then pans to PSJ, and we’re in a car together but it’s as if I was a camera. He’s also dressed as his character from WWWSK. I can’t remember any dialogue (not that I would have understood it), but PSJ/LYJ was carefully watching PMY/KMS with protective eyes. Now I thought that maybe this was alluding to the fact that I had recently caught up with the final chapter of the webtoon, but there was something strange at the end of their sequence in my dream, and it was that KMS seemed to have snapped and became PMY and told me (in English) that they’re not trying to hide, but trying to protect themselves. And then she looked at her stomach and my dream self was squealing because I had actually started to believe that PMY was pregnant, albeit at a much later time in her life. That she was protecting the little bud growing inside of her. Like I said, this post is very much out there but I woke up with a pleasant feeling. As shippers, we can only dream of this successfully happening in the future. I wished I remembered if PSJ talked,  but regardless, he was very watchful of PMY while she was outside his car and had very endearing eyes (this shouldn’t be a surprise for anyone here hehe). MY HEART IS SO FULL 

I got goosebumps reading this :D

• Like 2

me and my coleagues are betting whether they will walk the red carpet together or not.. the winners will get free lunch tomorrow lol 

luckily the one who used to ship him with kjw is on leave today so we get to partayyy without hurting her feeling :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 8

8 minutes ago, Inetz said:

The thing I like with PPC is they don't go by the rules like they are making their owns rules. They are unpredictable that's why I must say this ship is fun. Especially when you don't have any expectations :D

PMY spotted at Shanghai 

They're in same flight or not, why I'm so curious about it, it makes me crazy haha

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Inetz said:

The thing I like with PPC is they don't go by the rules like they are making their owns rules. They are unpredictable that's why I must say this ship is fun. Especially when you don't have any expectations :D

PMY spotted at Shanghai 

Haha that fangirl "actually we don't have any fan ticket but we will find a way in" HAHAH

that's all PPC shippers right thur

• LOL 4

Who is this guy in both PMY and PSJ airport arrival video? o.O i know they didn't arrive on the same flight but he also doesnt look like a security (I'm assuming cuz he's wearing such a casual attire)? LOL i'm like in spy mode looking for clues xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fLrLIb5yWVNDlKfO8jTM0TwrmdmB4ccx/view?usp=sharing

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, kahmoon2424 said:

Who is this guy in both PMY and PSJ airport arrival video? o.O i know they didn't arrive on the same flight but he also doesnt look like a security (I'm assuming cuz he's wearing such a casual attire)? LOL i'm like in spy mode looking for clues xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fLrLIb5yWVNDlKfO8jTM0TwrmdmB4ccx/view?usp=sharing

Maybe part of Security Team assigned by event organizers. Not all Security Team wore uniforms

• Like 1

Gosh help me, I have a lot of work to do but I can't concentrate ! Checking my phone every minutes lol

By the way, I love how today everybody is focusing on AAA, I mean reporters and other fans lol We wont have to fight for the streaming :lol:

• LOL 1