Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

9 minutes ago, Inetz said:

I find it funny that the interpretor is sitting next to PMY when PSJ is the one who isn't fluent in chinese at all. 

I see VP lee young joon only wants his secretary and personal translator near him :phew::lol:

Me also thinking about that.....dont you think the interpreter should be in the center between them :D....so now I see, Interpreter translate to PMY then PMY explain to PSJ #BringitBackSecretaryKim :rolleyes:

• LOL 3

i want to be that interpreter so bad.. if i was her, i’d probably be tweeting every single movement they made inside the grand hall lol

• LOL 6

Imagine their feelings rn, to be able to sit together and chatting in public w/o any worries they must feel free lol Less pressure than in Korea

24 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Me also thinking about that.....dont you think the interpreter should be in the center between them :D....so now I see, Interpreter translate to PMY then PMY explain to PSJ #BringitBackSecretaryKim :rolleyes:

Tbh I thought she would be between as we know how PPC are lol

• Like 1

Just seeing them side by side on the same stage (albeit the presence of others) make my shipper heart very very happy :love:

• Like 1

Was I correct in seeing that PSJ pointed her to the direction where they should go down / showing her the way? Curious to see if he let the BF in him slip and helped her on her way down the stairs.

• Like 1