Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Thank you for sharing all the pics. It's a great day for us. :)

Translation: "Eating dinner... the others in the same table have already left."

:D

Edited by Mayapotz
  • Like 2

I'd like to believe that being seen leaving the venue together and walking side by side each other is part of their management's plans of easing up the public about their relationship. 

• Like 4

My heart is so full right now. It's been a while and I honestly thought seeing them together again this soon wasn't possible. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Mayapotz said:

Thank you for sharing all the pics. It's a great day for us. :)

Translation: "Eating dinner... the others in the same table have already left."

:D

Only these two left in the table? Let's count it as dinner date thrn:D

• LOL 1

omg something is definitely up with them. Look at them on stage, like 2 statues. Noticed how PMY avoided turning to PSJs way, then PSJ gave it all away when he lead this hand to show her the way lol then we have the offstage behaviors, looks like a couple to me rather than just friends or colleagues. all I can say is this couple is too much hahah

My fellow PPC shippers, we can all be happy now cause all we know is they'll be together, side by side after the event with no flashing cameras. Just them two. *ahem.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

Thanks to Cosmo..thanks to anyone who set up the table seat..thanks to all of the fancams. Thank you. You made my day.

Love,

PPC Shippers

• Like 6

Heres another clip that shows how attentive PSJ is to PMY. Noticed he took a secret glimpse back cause he knew PMY was doing down the stairs and her dress is long. He's definitely the right man for her:wub:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, park2park said:

omg something is definitely up with them. Look at them on stage, like 2 statues. Noticed how PMY avoided turning to PSJs way, then PSJ gave it all away when he lead this hand to show her the way lol then we have the offstage behaviors, looks like a couple to me rather than just friends or colleagues. all I can say is this couple is too much hahah

My fellow PPC shippers, we can all be happy now cause all we know is they'll be together, side by side after the event with no flashing cameras. Just them two. *ahem.

So a Year ago...same things happened in AAA2017....PSJ got the achievement on stage, only PMY didnt turn her head when he go up to stage.

Its been a good day for us....my heart was FULL :heart:

Praying we will have many many moments like this .....Cheers Chingus 

• Like 1

They are used to having on screen partners linked to them by rumors but with others, they were still able to act normally in public. But them together were so awkward on stage.

It is very obvious they have something to hide. ;)

And haters and shippers of other ships could not say PPC are only forced to be together because THEY BOTH WENT "HOME" TOGETHER AFTER THE EVENT :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, Cheryl295 said:

They are used to having on screen partners linked to them by rumors but with others, they were still able to act normally in public. But them together were so awkward on stage.

Its so obvious

• Like 1

lol they looked so stiff and awkward on the stage then bam! they left the event together..

i dunno why but i saw pmy was all smiley and carefree but psj seemed a bit apprehensive.. i think he was cautious about the press and photographers around  them.. i guess he was being protective of pmy... 

• Like 4

I think this event like one of the fellow shippers on here said, theyre going out of WWWSK related context to simply test the water and give subtle hint to everyone theyre more than just work. People will have to start getting seeing them together slowly and once it becomes normal, boom the dating/wedding news will be confirmed. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol they looked so stiff and awkward on the stage then bam! they left the event together..

i dunno why but i saw pmy was all smiley and carefree but psj seemed a bit apprehensive.. i think he was cautious about the press and photographers around  them.. i guess he was being protective of pmy... 

PMY kept avoiding looking at him too 

• Like 1