Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw namoo ceo/ president also came to shanghai.. is it usual for company ceo to accompany actors to events?

Yes if invited too and they are accompanying a big star of their agency 

• Like 2

This is such a smart decision of PPc, they decided to attend this event because it’s overseas and they know that all the medias,reporters and everyone are focusing on AAA today. 

Well planned      :wub:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw namoo ceo/ president also came to shanghai.. is it usual for company ceo to accompany actors to events?

Hope him not showed up in Red Carpet with PMY. Its better for PMY walking alone in RC 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

If there is 'fastforward' button, I will press it til PPC appears :P

Hahaha... Ikr.. I postponed all my works just because PPC :lol:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

No it's not unusual esp if he's there to discuss business related to PMY and she's one of their biggest star so not surprising.

@snitchdream08 LMAOO biggest plot twist ever :lol:

12 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hope him not showed up in Red Carpet with PMY. Its better for PMY walking alone in RC 

2 minutes ago, Inetz said:

No it's not unusual esp if he's there to discuss business related to PMY and she's one of their biggest star so not surprising.

i will die if the ceo walks the red carpet with pmy lololol :lol:. hope he’s not there to babysit tho.. the girl gotta go on a date later (if you know what i mean :wub:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Depends on the importance of the event. It's possible that the CEO has meetings scheduled at, or around, the event. Shanghai is where many Chinese agencies have their offices. So might also be that he's there at the same time but not related to this specific event. 

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i will die if the ceo walks the red carpet with pmy lololol :lol:. hope he’s not there to babysit tho.. the girl gotta go on a date later (if you know what i mean :wub:)

CEO's don't "babysit". Lol