[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hiii all dear friends, to all long time fans of pmy, can you please analysis pmy reaction to favorite scene of cast of wwwsk in tvn festival, im her fan since 2014 but i cant read her recently, lets be a analyzer today. And please lets keep voting hard for them. Fighting.

• Like 1

it's happening!! Omgggg these 2 seriously are hilarious like everybody expect them to attend AAA this year but no, they chose to attend an event in China lmaoo what a roller coester ride!! :joy:

Like I said before, expect the unexpected from them LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

"Event is closed to public"..so (maybe) they chose this event not AAA ^_^

Yep apparently the event is closed to public, only on invitations..that could explain why they accepted to go to this event. Also let’s not forget PMY as 2 pending dramas to air in China so not surprising for her to attend. 

I read somewhere PMY will be back in Korea on 4th Dec. Not sure if this info is legit, let’s wait and see.

• Like 1

Now that I come to think of it....something tells me that their recent and almost simultaneous posts on IG (PMY's pic with an envelope as a caption) and Weibo (PSJ's thank you note to his Chinese fans) was done deliberately. I think they were hinting at this event. They're soo good!

OMO....chingus........my heart beating so fast when I read the news and I feel so so Happy LOL. They surely playing games with our hearts. Cheers for tomorrow event :wub:

I saw on IG yesterday both PSJ n PMY stylist was meet up, so maybe they were prepare for this event? my delulu head :w00t:

• Like 2

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

I think it's a good and smart choice. if they attend an event in Korea together, all reporters will be crazy in order to take their two shot photos.  but if it's overseas, it's okay. B)

My shipper heart is content. For me this is a big progress already from the drought that I'm (we're) experiencing. Surely they will talk to each other there, right? Without prying cameras from the press, it's ppc quality time! These two are so cool 

• Like 2