Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

10 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Whoa! If that's true, then it must have been an extremely painful breakup. TBH, I find this tvN interview very weird but in a very good and amusing way. I don't recall ever listening to any interview where other cast members and directors unanimously shared that their favorite scenes are the kissing scenes of the leads and judging by PMY's reactions, I don't think she minds it at all. She seems to be a really nice and jolly person which is why I think they weren't afraid to share their thoughts in public. And I also don't believe that they broke up because it would be insensitive and rude of them to do that to her. 

Seeing PMY being that playful with KKY makes me all the more convinced that there's a deeper reason why she and PSJ look a bit more stilted when together. And as of now, the only thing I can come up with is that they really have plans of settling down because they risked being exposed through WWSK (my other crazy idea is that PMY got a bit competitive seeing how sweet PSJ and KJW were on FFMY set so she decided to take the risk of working with him haha). Hopefully, things will be much clearer in the future and that our hunch/observation is correct. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

PSJ isn't at this interview, right? So when did you see them acting awkward together?

I agree with you that the other actors would not have picked the kissing scenes if PSJ and PMY had been a couple and had broken up. That would have been not just rude, but also really mean, so we know they wouldn't have been either. 

Her reactions show she doesn't mind their comments at all. So either the PPC is actually a "thing," and not a secret among them, or it never was true and they, who would  know, all think the rumors are funny and are comfortable joking about it. 

When was this group interview? 

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

PSJ isn't at this interview, right? So when did you see them acting awkward together?

I agree with you that the other actors would not have picked the kissing scenes if PSJ and PMY had been a couple and had broken up. That would have been not just rude, but also really mean, so we know they wouldn't have been either. 

Her reactions show she doesn't mind their comments at all. So either the PPC is actually a "thing," and not a secret among them, or it never was true and they, who would  know, all think the rumors are funny and are comfortable joking about it. 

When was this group interview? 

Sorry. I may have not been clear enough. I was referring to their BTS clips. PMY and PSJ look stilted in most of those clips or either one (oftentimes PSJ) would look really comfortable while the other a bit more “professional”. It’s so different from their FFMY and Healer or even City Hunter BTS where they were basically reflecting the energy of their co-star. I know PSJ is the type of person who immerses himself in his character which may perhaps be the reason why his WWWSK BTS were far different than FFMY but after seeing how playful and careless PMY was around KKY, I’m beginning to think that their being professional is a deliberate move to hide something...whatever that is. Tbh, when I saw the WWSK BTS clips, my initial reaction was, “Oh there’s nothing going on between these two...time to move on”. It was only after I saw some articles online (including PSJ’s answer to the dating rumor with PMY which was different compared to his previous answers) and this group that made me realize there is more than meets the eye. Again, time will tell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

The look of their eyes :wub: Looks so real!!! 

I’m crying they’re so beautiful 

*screaming

were they just acting or whaaaatttttt? 

Awwwww....why am I crying like an idiot right now??? The feels! Reminds me of the moment I hear my friends exchange vows at the their weddings. 

• Like 1

Hiii all dear friends, to all long time fans of pmy, can you please analysis pmy reaction to favorite scene of cast of wwwsk in tvn festival, im her fan since 2014 but i cant read her recently, lets be a analyzer today. And please lets keep voting hard for them. Fighting.

• Like 1

it's happening!! Omgggg these 2 seriously are hilarious like everybody expect them to attend AAA this year but no, they chose to attend an event in China lmaoo what a roller coester ride!! :joy:

Like I said before, expect the unexpected from them LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Guys, I'm literally screaming right now OMG!!! Question though: do they HAVE to be there in Shanghai for the Cosmo event? I mean will they be interviewed or something or did they just randomly decide to join the event? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

"Event is closed to public"..so (maybe) they chose this event not AAA ^_^

Yep apparently the event is closed to public, only on invitations..that could explain why they accepted to go to this event. Also let’s not forget PMY as 2 pending dramas to air in China so not surprising for her to attend. 

I read somewhere PMY will be back in Korea on 4th Dec. Not sure if this info is legit, let’s wait and see.

• Like 1