[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i cant concentrate at work! keep scolling ig posts to see updates :wub:

Same here..hahaha

1 minute ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

They're in same flight or not?? Or her take flight is right after his

I think its not the same flight..but who knows. Hope this is a late post so actually they're in a same flight. *Our wish :rolleyes:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i cant concentrate at work! keep scolling ig posts to see updates :wub:

You are not alone. Lol hopefully someone will upload clips and pics of the red carpet tonight...i want to watch the livestreaming but i dont think i can catch it on time...

19 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Isn't that event is a private event?? Why she expecting to meet her fans at a private event?? Aah maybe she means at red carpet*trying not to be too much delulu, it's not good for my mental health haha*

Exactly my thoughts! My shipper heart is very happy today :D

• Like 2

Yep! I completely agree with y'all. I've seen this play out in most of the ninja couples I've shipped. The slowly coming out...attending events that have nothing to do with their show or products they endorse. One of those said ninja couples went to a Dodgers baseball game in LA YEARS after their show ended. I heard directly from insiders that that was their way of sloooowly coming out in public because the girl was ready to marry. The guy eventually chickened out so the wedding didn't materialize but yeah this is a pattern among ninja celebs who want to test the public's response to their relationship. Fingers and toes crossed again for you, PPC!! We've got your back all the way! 

Btw, Chinese fans are saying they were sitting together on the plane/took the same flight but she left through a different exit. 

• Like 8

Hello all! It’s been a while since I’ve been here (woah we’re almost at 500 pages?!) and life has been very busy, but I’ve been occasionally silently lurking when I have free time and have finally managed to catch up and HOLY MOLY I really don’t know what to say/how to react. I’m overwhelmed by everything, but a good kind of overwhelmed :D Anyways, since the most recent announcement for this ship I just wanted to pitch in a small contribution, but please read at your own risk because it’s a “little” out there (more like a LOT LOL):

Spoiler

It’s so weird how the events have unfolded today. An event with BOTH their appearance? I literally thought I would never see the day! But anyways, last night (or maybe it was the night before), PPC made a random appearance into my dreams. I met with PMY first and she was dressed as her character in WWWSK, but she was trying to hide a bump on her stomach. The scene then pans to PSJ, and we’re in a car together but it’s as if I was a camera. He’s also dressed as his character from WWWSK. I can’t remember any dialogue (not that I would have understood it), but PSJ/LYJ was carefully watching PMY/KMS with protective eyes. Now I thought that maybe this was alluding to the fact that I had recently caught up with the final chapter of the webtoon, but there was something strange at the end of their sequence in my dream, and it was that KMS seemed to have snapped and became PMY and told me (in English) that they’re not trying to hide, but trying to protect themselves. And then she looked at her stomach and my dream self was squealing because I had actually started to believe that PMY was pregnant, albeit at a much later time in her life. That she was protecting the little bud growing inside of her. Like I said, this post is very much out there but I woke up with a pleasant feeling. As shippers, we can only dream of this successfully happening in the future. I wished I remembered if PSJ talked,  but regardless, he was very watchful of PMY while she was outside his car and had very endearing eyes (this shouldn’t be a surprise for anyone here hehe). MY HEART IS SO FULL 

• LOL 4

45 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

Btw, Chinese fans are saying they were sitting together on the plane/took the same flight but she left through a different exit. 

Im already content knowing they're in china together now but of course i would love to have confirmation too lol best ninja ever!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

The thing I like with PPC is they don't go by the rules like they are making their owns rules. They are unpredictable that's why I must say this ship is fun. Especially when you don't have any expectations :D

PMY spotted at Shanghai 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, haelan said:

Hide contents

It’s so weird how the events have unfolded today. An event with BOTH their appearance? I literally thought I would never see the day! But anyways, last night (or maybe it was the night before), PPC made a random appearance into my dreams. I met with PMY first and she was dressed as her character in WWWSK, but she was trying to hide a bump on her stomach. The scene then pans to PSJ, and we’re in a car together but it’s as if I was a camera. He’s also dressed as his character from WWWSK. I can’t remember any dialogue (not that I would have understood it), but PSJ/LYJ was carefully watching PMY/KMS with protective eyes. Now I thought that maybe this was alluding to the fact that I had recently caught up with the final chapter of the webtoon, but there was something strange at the end of their sequence in my dream, and it was that KMS seemed to have snapped and became PMY and told me (in English) that they’re not trying to hide, but trying to protect themselves. And then she looked at her stomach and my dream self was squealing because I had actually started to believe that PMY was pregnant, albeit at a much later time in her life. That she was protecting the little bud growing inside of her. Like I said, this post is very much out there but I woke up with a pleasant feeling. As shippers, we can only dream of this successfully happening in the future. I wished I remembered if PSJ talked,  but regardless, he was very watchful of PMY while she was outside his car and had very endearing eyes (this shouldn’t be a surprise for anyone here hehe). MY HEART IS SO FULL 

I got goosebumps reading this :D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Inetz said:

The thing I like with PPC is they don't go by the rules like they are making their owns rules. They are unpredictable that's why I must say this ship is fun. Especially when you don't have any expectations :D

PMY spotted at Shanghai 

They're in same flight or not, why I'm so curious about it, it makes me crazy haha

• Like 1