Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

And haters and shippers of other ships could not say PPC are only forced to be together because THEY BOTH WENT "HOME" TOGETHER AFTER THE EVENT :D

I'm not in the loop when it comes to what the other camps are saying but are there people really saying they were "forced" to go to the event together? You don't have to be a PPC shipper to spot the OBVIOUS. No rocket science involved...just pure observation with a little imagination. :wub:

• Like 3

Just now, Cheryl295 said:

PMY kept avoiding looking at him too 

A rather natural thing to do if you're hiding something, isn't it?

This event and their behavior just confirms them to me even more than ever. No matter what other shippers may say, my shipper heart remains unwavering and is stronger than ever.

• Like 5

28/11/2018 will forever be remembered in my heart lol :joy: remember at kbs drama awards last year he went on stage with KJW he looked so carefree and they constantly chatted together on stage, but now lolllllllllllllll

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I pray this happiness countinues for us and God pours our hearts with much moreee happiness, ameeeen.

• Like 3

The video of them happily chatting :love:

So so happy for these two. They deserve to be happy and to be accepted for their relationship status. I hope that after the reception of fans tonight they will begin to feel at ease. If the posts and comments on instagram are enough proof of how they have more supporters as a couple than haters, we will hopefully see more of them together now. Tonight was a baby step, but I bet it felt like a giant leap to them as seen in their quiet nervousness.

• Like 6

27-D8-EE09-2-B4-F-46-F0-9-ADA-CA9-B5255-

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@Cheryl295 yep i think both of them were nervous tonight.. 

It's the first time for them to appear on stage together after July 27 rumors, they should come out together more often and get used to it :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

How real are these photos? My shipper heart is so so full today

Before the 2018 Cosmo event in Shanghai:

PPC Shippers: "Oh noes! It's a private event. Will we see what they will do? Will they be at the same table? Will there be fancams and stolen shots?" :tears:

After the Cosmo event:

PPC Shippers: :wub:

Thank you, PSJ and PMY, for making us happy and no longer delusional. We know you are happy too! More of these cute interactions in the future please!

• LOL 8

I still can't believe until now. Is this real or is this just fantasy?? I talked to myself "this is crazy.. they're crazy.." :sweatingbullets:. They're so unpredictable

PPC know how to play with our hearts. Like a words saying: "If your life is flat so your life will be boring". Just be patience, and the good news will come 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

They can say no if they wanted to like what they did with Korean events not going together. And its not really a big deal awards. What's so special about China? ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I think I finally get what PSJ meant when he said he doesn't want to lose when the dating news speculated. Wait for my analysis peeps :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They can say no if they wanted to like what they did with Korean events not going together. And its not really a big deal awards. What's so special about China? ;)

Chinese fans always get the good stuff, remember when SHK made a surprise at SJK's fanmeeting? lol :lol:

Anyway the more they try to hide the more they get suspicious, at this point no ones believe that they are merely co-workers or friends lol

But I'm fine with it, I feel like they will just announce the wedding when it's time. No dating, nothing like that.... just straight to the wedding news lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, park2park said:

I think this event like one of the fellow shippers on here said, theyre going out of WWWSK related context to simply test the water and give subtle hint to everyone theyre more than just work. People will have to start getting seeing them together slowly and once it becomes normal, boom the dating/wedding news will be confirmed. 

Yes!!! The fact that they left TOGETHER is a hint. I believe that both managements had an agreement about this and they’re really testing out the waters. I really hope it turns out well for the Kmedia (gawd theyre not exactly easy to please, are they). I also hope that our PPC knows that here in our own little shippers world, they have our blessing LOL :heart:

• Like 8