[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

OMO....my friends, after reading all the comments,opinions and observations....I felt like we all like a CSI agents indeed :rolleyes:  its called " Love Scene Investigation" LOL. Cant even describe how lucky I am to share all these craziness with all of you.

I am watching PMY since City Hunter....I notice that there were 3 Press Conferences through these years that she seems so happy, open and cheerful.... City Hunter, Busted Season 1 and WWWSK.

I re-watch kakao Live Interview (maybe more than 10 times already) its was so funny cause  PMY's gestures always shift toward PSJ and PSJ's eyes glanced into PMY everytime she was moved her body/talked.Then, you see how you PSJ sit, his long leg was toward PMY leg too....you can see PMY shoes bump into PSJ shoes. 

"You know that feeling if you love/like someone, you cant stand not to touch him/her whenever you are close to each other", its called Affection I guess ("to succeed in persuading someone to love you")I think they both was in that kind situation LOL. Same as Viki interview too.....Keep touching and staring at each other.

For me,  I am pretty sure that they weren't dating for 3 years like some of the news stated.....but I'm pretty sure that they are in relationship right now :blush:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am very amazed at the way BTS clips almost succeeded in deceiving me (as well as non-fans and shippers from other ship) into thinking that the two are not close/ awkward with each other offscreen. If you compare wwwsk bts with pmy and psj's previous drama esp healer you will find a lot more shipping materials and skinship and swoony moments lol.

I notice that from the very first bts clip and tbh I was quite sad at first thinking they were really just mere colleagues, but then again it's their action and words in real life that tell me the opposite. There's no way PMY will be collaborative like that when it comes to (super) intimate scenes with a partner that she is not comfortable with. Lol she even said that she didnt think the number of kiss scenes btw YJ and MS is too much (lol!) but she once said there were so many intimate scenes in Healer (which were not even near to the level of their wardrobe kiss lol). Then the "best partner" thing. Then the eating out and partying till 5am with "co-worker". Then the "open to future possibilities thing" and ''I dont want to lose bc of dating rumors" and on top of all the Phuket trip :phew:. And after jumping on this ship I have drawn a lesson for myself when it comes to shipping couples: never believe in bts or what they want us to see but look at their action in reality :rolleyes: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Hi, fellas! :D

First of all, I would like to say that I’ve been meaning to leave a comment on this page for so long but couldn’t because I didn’t know how (epic noob here I know lol). Secondly, I want to praise you guys for being mature shippers.  This is by far the kindest group of shippers I’ve met online and I’m glad to be part of this group. Haha. 

About that tongue kiss/anything risqué or bawdy, I don’t know much about K-entertainment because this is my first time to watch a Korean TV show, let alone ship a K-couple, but based on what I know about the entertainment industry in general (I have friends from Hollywood), actors usually ask their female co-stars how far they’re willing to go in terms of these types of scenes. So if there was indeed a tongue kiss, that means PMY was aware of it and permitted him to do so. I see that these types of scenes are quite rare in K-entertainment so it might mean that they’re really that comfortable with each other because Hollywood actors can make out on the first day of shooting regardless of how well they know each other so long as the scene requires it. Lol.

My batting average when it comes to finding out whether co-stars are dating each other or not is usually high and all of my previous ships, fortunately, ended up dating at some point. The only problem is that none of them ended up getting married. Lol. With PPC, it’s HARD to read them ESPECIALLY PMY. There’s this push-and-pull dynamic going on and although there are quite a good number of evidences pointing to their relationship status, I will continue to observe them carefully to further solidify my observation. As for now, my guess is that there’s an 80% chance that they’re dating with a 20% chance that they’re all just messing with our heads. Lol.

By the way, I want to ask if PSJ’s apartment, the one where he was caught by the paparazzi at around 5:30am after their after parties is the one that’s 200M away from PMY’s house? If that’s true, then that’s very telling.

Happy shipping y’all! :kiss_wink:

welcome welcome to this thread, where we all can be crazy together, without judgement lol. 

yep french kiss is uncommon in kdrama unlike in hollywood movies. hollywood actors are wildddd they literally can make out with anyone anytime on and off screen.. i remember watching an award show and there was this actor french kissing (using tongue) an actress on the stage and  everyone was laughing as if it was a joke. asian culture is more reserved i guess.. 

now my question is, what do they use to hide physical evidence for men (if any) during bedscenes? are the guys wearing some kind of safety belt? or they didnt get turn on coz it is purely acting?

• LOL 2

The "Behind the scenes" posted by TV stations are actually known to the actors. They are aware that there are cameras around and the station will upload some of it as BTS clips. So as you can see especially in the later part, PMY was careful of her actions.

But despite of being aware of cameras, we can still see their closeness. No matter how they tried to keep it casual like they were just colleagues.

For example:

- in Pizza BTS, why would PSJ leak his finger after getting the crumbs from her mouth

- In Pizza BTS, PSJ was openmouthed staring while PMY and her staff put the props crumbs on her mouth.

- in closet BTS, PSJ was open mouthed and seemed struggling for self control before the scene, stared at PMY after watching the scene.

- in sofa after sportsfest BTS, PMY stayed on top of him longer than normal mere co workers do

- in Episode 13 BTS, they kissed while rehearsing

And a lot more

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

now my question is, what do they use to hide physical evidence for men (if any) during bedscenes? are the guys wearing some kind of safety belt? or they didnt get turn on coz it is purely acting?

Yeah same with me. I always wondered how the actor can handle "that". They're just human, just normal people too. A normal men must be turned on even its just kissing..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

welcome welcome to this thread, where we all can be crazy together, without judgement lol. 

yep french kiss is uncommon in kdrama unlike in hollywood movies. hollywood actors are wildddd they literally can make out with anyone anytime on and off screen.. i remember watching an award show and there was this actor french kissing (using tongue) an actress on the stage and  everyone was laughing as if it was a joke. asian culture is more reserved i guess.. 

Yay!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I like the crowd here...just plain good vibes! :D

From what I know from friends who work in the biz, actors tell their female co-actors something like, "Hey, if I get turned on, my bad, and if I don't get turned on, my bad." 

They usually apologize in advance whatever their biological responses may be...now that's Western culture. I have no idea how it's like in Korea but some Asian cultures are becoming less and less conservative these days.

Dating co-stars is really common everywhere. I get shocked every time I hear from friends that so-and-sos are dating/sleeping together. I know K-celebs seem to be careful when it comes to their dating histories since it's considered a "scandal" by their fans but I think the same principle still holds true over there except that it's kept under wraps. If PPC are truly dating, I'm sure that a lot of people in their industry are already aware of it but are just keeping it mum.

Edited by newkid09
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, baniibanixD said:

I am very amazed at the way BTS clips almost succeeded in deceiving me (as well as non-fans and shippers from others ship) into thinking that the two are not close/ awkward with each other offscreen. If you compare wwwsk bts with pmy and psj's previous drama esp healer you will find a lot more shipping materials and skinship and swoony moments lol.

I notice that from the very first bts clip and tbh I was quite sad at first thinking they were really just mere colleagues, but then again it's their action and words in real life that tell me the opposite. There's no way PMY will be collaborative like that when it comes to (super) intimate scenes with a partner that she is not comfortable with. Lol she even said that she didnt think the number of kiss scenes btw YJ and MS is too much (lol!) but she once said there were so many intimate scenes in Healer (which were not even near to the level of their wardrobe kiss lol). Then the "best partner" thing. Then the eating out and partying till 5am with "co-worker". Then the "open to future possibilities thing" and ''I dont want to lose bc of dating rumors" and on top of all the Phuket trip :phew:. And after jumping on this ship I have drawn a lesson for myself when it comes to shipping couples: never believe in bts or what they want us to see but look at their action in reality :rolleyes: 

Man, it really befuddles me how BTS in K-dramas are never the true measure of how comfortable co-stars are with each other. I almost lost hope in shipping these two just by watching PMY react/interact with PSJ in the BTS. She's really HARD to read even for a woman like me. Lol. These two are driving us crazy! Yeah, the best measure is when they're not aware that they're being recorded like some clips we got from fancams at the AAA and that pic we got when PSJ held a screening event for WWWSK where they were sitting like a couple.

K-entertainment is pretty much counter-intuitive from what I'm accustomed to so I'm glad I've got you guys to help me decipher their actions! 

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yeah I notice it, too. Same in this scene..

PMY taking back her head but PSJ still pressing forward to kiss her

He is really bulldozer:rolleyes:

When kissing a man she wants, a woman either tilting her head back to expose her throat, or tucking her head into a man's shoulder and neck, as she does here, are actually signs of intimate surrender. Both responses also show a woman's complete trust in the man she's with. PMY does both. He's not being "a bulldozer" at all. He's following her signals. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes, a Cinematic Kiss no matter how hot it may look on camera, usually does not involve tongue. But it depends if both actors agree on it.

PMY has a lot of hot kissing scenes in her other dramas but none of them involves tongue actions.

As she did not get angry at PSJ and even considers him as Best Drama Partner, then it is obvious that she does not mind that PSJ got carried away during their intimate scenes. :lol:

Every actress who ever played PSJ's love interest had said that he was always very respectful with them,  and really went out of his way to made them feel comfortable during kissing scenes. So I doubt that he'd cross the line,  or do anything that would have made PMY uncomfortable.  She's clearly comfortable with their deep kisses, and just as into them as he is. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, newkid09 said:

By the way, I want to ask if PSJ’s apartment, the one where he was caught by the paparazzi at around 5:30am after their after parties is the one that’s 200M away from PMY’s house? If that’s true, then that’s very telling.

Happy shipping y’all! :kiss_wink:

Hello and welcome on board!

At that time, the only house that was on the news was the one 700m away from PMY’s house so I assume it was this one. 

Lately there are a lot of new ppl coming here and I have to say that I truly enjoy reading your post, bringing up a new and fresh insight! Keep them coming you all ! :D

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Hello and welcome on board!

At that time, the only house that was on the news was the one 700m away from PMY’s house so I assume it was this one. 

Lately there are a lot of new ppl coming here and I have to say that I truly enjoy reading your post, bringing up a new and fresh insight! Keep them coming you all ! :D

Thanks for the clarification. I remembered someone googled his apartment and the map said it was 200m away from her place so I got so ecstatic about it. Anyway, I appreciate your reply! ;)

Edited by newkid09

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Every actress who ever played PSJ's love interest had said that he was always very respectful with them,  and really went out of his way to made them feel comfortable during kissing scenes. So I doubt that he'd cross the line,  or do anything that would have made PMY uncomfortable.  She's clearly comfortable with their deep kisses, and just as into them as he is. 

Thank you so much for keeping the forum active today :D i enjoyed refreshing the page every hour or so. My shipper heart is so happy today :lol: 

Our captains might think that they've hidden their closeness well but our eyes are sharp :) not just on their kissing scenes but for everything B)

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

He seems out of control lol. We see your thumbs, PSJ! B)

and as of today its 17,9 million views in youtube :rolleyes:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes, a Cinematic Kiss no matter how hot it may look on camera, usually does not involve tongue. But it depends if both actors agree on it.

PMY has a lot of hot kissing scenes in her other dramas but none of them involves tongue actions.

As she did not get angry at PSJ and even considers him as Best Drama Partner, then it is obvious that she does not mind that PSJ got carried away during their intimate scenes. :lol:

If none of her previous dramas had tongue actions, then is WWWSK the first one where she used her tongue in the bed scene (i still saved the video on my instagram) :D:wub: ? If so, this says a lot about how comfortable she is with PSJ. Plus, their kissing scenes together are all really "deep" and intimate, literally looked like he probably ate all her lipstick LMAO and same for PMY going for his underlip and all that hehehe. And judging by the way they moved and embraced one another during that intimate bed scene, it's so hard to believe that they didn't get a bit turned on (no matter how professional you try to stay, it's only natural for that feeling to occur when both partners are so into it)... it literally also makes me wonder how he kept "it" under control during that bed scene. I'm honestly so curious of these physical evidences for men too XD

UGH at one point in my life, I stopped watching kdrama for awhile before WWWSK because I always felt unsatisfied with the general kdrama kissing scenes. But WWWSK kissing scenes DESTROYED me <3 I'm sure there are other recent Kdramas that are great too but I haven't seen an actress returning the kisses like how PMY did in WWWSK.

Honestly love this drama and love this couple so bad. I'm already re-watching it for the second time *-*

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

i believe he get turned on during the bed scene.

unless he isn’t normal . 

also during the sofa back hug, if you see from the bts clip, it Clearly shows that PMY sat right between his legs, she probably sat on his “lil bro” . It’s impossible if he didn’t get turned on.

Oh God I can’t believe I’m talking about these  kind of stuffs. 

Well okey i’m adult so I guess that’s fine. 

• LOL 8

13 minutes ago, Elena Maery Lizze Dacasin said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

I am a new fan of PSJ and I'm so curious, is this  his most active forum or thread? I heard that there were a lot of kdrama fans are shipping him to KJW but I dont see any active forum or thread.

No active thread for other PSJ ships, they had shippers but now very much outnumbered by PPC shippers and a lot of the former drama shippers fan accounts have not been active already