[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Possible in Korea to work again

BUT

if the Korean Drama Couple is REAL, they usually do not work together again,  except some who are willing to appear together in TROS and other variety shows.

PPC by nature are both VERY PRIVATE. So far they even avoided going to Awards Show together, how much more for working together again? For me, chances of that is VERY LOW right now. 

Ahh I see. Point taken. Kamsahamnida!

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Possible in Korea to work again

BUT

if the Korean Drama Couple is REAL, they usually do not work together again,  except some who are willing to appear together in TROS and other variety shows.

PPC by nature are both VERY PRIVATE. So far they even avoided going to Awards Show together, how much more for working together again? For me, chances of that is VERY LOW right now. 

with all the rumour, denial and stuffs i think the chance is very low or almost like zero:confused:

1 hour ago, Carl Joseph Burlat said:

Hwarang is good but I don't find any chemistry between PSJ and Go ara. Sorry. Hehehe

as far as the story is good ill watch it

I’m so glad PMY is getting more and more popular. 

Before wwwsk she used to get less than 200k likes on every post she made . But rn all her photos are getting more than 400k likes. And the last photo has reached more than 524k likes in just 3days.

She really deserves it. 

*clapclapclap

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Before wwwsk she used to get less than 200k likes on every post she made . But rn all her photos are getting more than 400k likes. And the last photo has reached more than 524k likes in just 3days.

She really deserves it. 

*clapclapclap

She said in Singapore during Busted Netflix promo that because of WWWSK she gained many International fans

• Like 2

Attention please:D

PMY got nominated in Yahoo Asia Buzz Awards 2018 (YAHOO Search Popularity Awards)

Voting period : 12 November - 5 December

Hongkong fans vote link: yahoo.digitalmktg.com.hk/buzz2018/ (use your register mobile phone)

Overseas fans vote link : https://bit.ly/buzz18vote

FIGHTING guys!!!

HOW TO VOTE:
STEP BY STEP please slide the photos.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

She really deserves it. 

*clapclapclap

I’m also monitoring her IG and I find it even more amazing that she could reach those high numbers of likes with her 3M followers while some k-actor/actress/ idols with more followers can barely reach 300k-400k sometimes. 

It truly shows her high popularity and the quality of her followers (I mean they are real fans not random ppl nor followers bought by the agency) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

omg i totally see the tongue :P

Really? 

OMG i think I need to take another eye exam tomorrow, cos I rewatched it for hundreds times but still don’t see the tongue.

can you tell us who’s tongue was it?? PMY or PSJ?

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

uhm lol i think i saw psj’s tongue. 

I rewatched it for hundreds times but still don’t see the tongue too. I think it was their lips. I tried to see it. Now the eyes are in trouble.haha