[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

He always grab PMY's neck everytimes they kissing but don't you think that he grab to hard on that punishment kiss??No?Or is it just me?? I'm afraid that it might hurt her neck lol

Ikr I thought he really was about to break her neck if he kept doing that. But at the same time I find that gesture super sexy lol.

Btw rewatching their drama is never enough for me so earlier this evening while I was looking for some good ff to read to help me get over this drought period I came across a really goood one imo. I like how the author portray their relationship here - no crazy plot twist or unnecessary angst and tbh it's so fresh and healing. The author, if you happen to be in this thread, I just want to say I love you so muchhh and pls keep on updating :wub: 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1370975

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kongairui said:

Nah...love and pleasure can't break her :lol:

:D. So true! It's pretty darn hot. The man sure knows how to kiss!! Znd he takes possession like a man, not like a boy, which is also not that common in K- dramas. Lol

10 hours ago, kongairui said:

Nah...love and pleasure can't break her :lol:

You right, love and pleasure wins:lol:

6 hours ago, RabbieandSatt said:

Ikr I thought he really was about to break her neck if he kept doing that. But at the same time I find that gesture super sexy lol.

Btw rewatching their drama is never enough for me so earlier this evening while I was looking for some good ff to read to help me get over this drought period I came across a really goood one imo. I like how the author portray their relationship here - no crazy plot twist or unnecessary angst and tbh it's so fresh and healing. The author, if you happen to be in this thread, I just want to say I love you so muchhh and pls keep on updating :wub: 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1370975

I used to read fanfic in AFF when I was a hardcore Kaistal shipper, but not anymore now hehe

But I'll check the link you gave me later

Sometimes I felt they can do the kisses and hugs so smooth, so real and passionately because they already get used to it.....if you know what I meant ;)

Some of the scene such as closet kiss and wall kiss ep 13....it was PMY that has suggested "how to make the kiss scene more real" ex she hug PSJ neck while kissing. I was kinda surprised though....since I know that she more preserved/careful one.

Because of WWWSK.....I re-check several BTS kiss scenes on other drama (to confirm my sanity) , there were nothing close with the chemistry with these two...other drama purely "work" and "acting". Of course with DOTS that different story (since both of the Actors were in relationship) 

• Like 2

On 11/14/2018 at 5:10 AM, mimixemix said:

i believe he get turned on during the bed scene.

unless he isn’t normal . 

also during the sofa back hug, if you see from the bts clip, it Clearly shows that PMY sat right between his legs, she probably sat on his “lil bro” . It’s impossible if he didn’t get turned on.

Oh God I can’t believe I’m talking about these  kind of stuffs. 

Well okey i’m adult so I guess that’s fine. 

I cannot really commend on other things, but for this, since i'm a guy and i will just give my opinion based on what you described here. What PSJ has done with all his rather taking the lead kind of actions, these are not stuff you tend to do if you are friends or very close friends with your co-star, there has to be some sort of mutual understanding between the both of them for him to actually be that gutsy and go in like that even if the scene requires him to portray a certain level of intimacy. For the sofa back hug, i remembered watching a short clip where PMY initiated the contact instead of PSJ actually *creating* the space, so using your logic, you could say both are rather turned on by each other's openness. 

I might be one of the minority in saying this, but somehow i get this rather strange impression that both of them are much naughtier (depends on how you want to imagine) than what is shown on camera, its like whatever is filmed is like probably 5-10% of their usual playful/adventurous behaviour.

So my true take on this is...:

(1) They are probably really really close but not committed to a relationship due to scheduling conflicts, but are open to an occasional fling/date/hang out and are pretty okay with these kind of intimate actions

(2) Already in a proper relationship but no real commitment to settling down as a family due to CF breaches of contract or potential loss of revenue for their respective companies or it could also due to fan backlash like some mentioned earlier.

(3) One is probably really going aggressive for the other, like how most of us would try to be pretty determined to win over another person's heart.

Honestly, at this point it could be one of these 3 or all these 3 could have happened, no one really knows the true timeline of these 2, but i do have to say it is pretty interesting reading all your analysis of their behaviours even though the drama has ended.

Finally, not sure if many still recognize me since i have been rather inactive due to real life commitments, but i'm truly sorry for not being able to participate during the discussion and the voting process for a subjected period of time.

P.S: I don't really think it would be an issue if this chat goes R18 or something, i am under the general consensus that everyone here is mature enough to be 18 or at least 16 and above.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I cannot really commend on other things, but for this, since i'm a guy and i will just give my opinion based on what you described here. What PSJ has done with all his rather taking the lead kind of actions, these are not stuff you tend to do if you are friends or very close friends with your co-star, there has to be some sort of mutual understanding between the both of them for him to actually be that gutsy and go in like that even if the scene requires him to portray a certain level of intimacy. For the sofa back hug, i remembered watching a short clip where PMY initiated the contact instead of PSJ actually *creating* the space, so using your logic, you could say both are rather turned on by each other's openness. 

I might be one of the minority in saying this, but somehow i get this rather strange impression that both of them are much naughtier (depends on how you want to imagine) than what is shown on camera, its like whatever is filmed is like probably 5-10% of their usual playful/adventurous behaviour.

(1) They are probably really really close but not committed to a relationship due to scheduling conflicts, but are open to an occasional fling/date/hang out and are pretty okay with these kind of intimate actions

(2) Already in a proper relationship but no real commitment to settling down as a family due to CF breaches of contract or potential loss of revenue for their respective companies or it could also due to fan backlash like some mentioned earlier.

(3) One is probably really going aggressive for the other, like how most of us would try to be pretty determined to win over another person's heart.

Honestly, at this point it could be one of these 3 or all these 3 could have happened, no one really knows the true timeline of these 2, but i do have to say it is pretty interesting reading all your analysis of their behaviours even though the drama has ended.

Finally, not sure if many still recognize me since i have been rather inactive due to real life commitments, but i'm truly sorry for not being able to participate during the discussion and the voting process for a subjected period of time.

P.S: I don't really think it would be an issue if this chat goes R18 or something, i am under the general consensus that everyone here is mature enough to be 18 or at least 16 and above.

I still remember the BTS of the sofa scene in the episode of the 'sports day' where Young Joon injured his ankle and Mi So was trying to treat it by icing his ankle. In the BTS when he pulls her arm and she falls on top of him, she literally fell in between his legs and they were literally on top of one another (like crotch to crotch LOL). And yet when they made a blooper/NG, she bursted out laughing while still staying on top of him (I'll never forget that BTS kekeke <3). In my point of view, if you aren't 100% comfortable (especially physically) with that person, you wouldn't be able to stay in that particular position. Naturally, if there nothing going on, you'd just get off right away and not stay in between their legs LOL. Because honestly, that is a VERY awkward position to stay in if you aren't in some sort of special/intimate/dating relationship in my opinion LOL. I honestly can't imagine myself feeling comfortable to stay in that position with anyone else other than my boyfriend. And even if I was single, I don't know if I would be comfortable with my closest guy friend...

All this to say, you can see really the level of mutual understanding and high chemistry between PSJ and PMY <3 I haven't watched much of their previous works but it seems that from most of your explanations and analysis, their chemistry on and off camera are unlike their past works.

Weinnnnnn i wish there was more BTS scenes TT.TT Did anyone pre-order the DVD? What's happening with that o.O 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, kahmoon2424 said:

And yet when they made a blooper/NG, she bursted out laughing while still staying on top of him

Yeah and she comfortably put her hand above his stomach. And remember in BTS "grab the doll" scene, she also stay on him and maybe little touch his "thing"

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I love your analysis, and I appreciate it even more because it's coming from a male's perspective which pretty much confirms my observation of PSJ's actions since he's the one easier to read. LOL. As actors, trust is a very important concept. This is the reason why plenty of actors spend time getting to know each other so that they can portray their characters more realistically (a.k.a. method acting/Lee Strasberg's technique as they like to call it). At first, I used to think that there was nothing but sheer professionalism between them. He cracks a joke; she smiles but more of as an acknowledgment. But seeing, as most of you said, that she was comfortable enough to give him a death stare in that breakfast scene when he was pretending to throw up shows how well they know and trust each other. If they aren't dating, I'd say living 200m from each other is a good place to start...away from public scrutiny that is. :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

You’re right both were turned on bcuz that scene was so akskdjdnjsksdjjs.

Some ppl said they were not close in the bts clips,

but for me from those bts clips i feel like i was witnessing something super interesting and very different from what I used to see in usual kdrama,

for me their behavior that i saw in every wwwsk bts clips shows that they are really something, they adore each other, and i seems like  both were trying not to make mistakes or making ones feeling uncomfortable,

seeing the actors and actresses doing skinship in bts clips is too mainstream, 

But in wwwsk I didn’t see that mainstream thing, it was so amazing they didn’t add sweetener in the bts clips but in the actual scenes their chemistry was so so down to the earth . 

Sometimes I feel like PPc is tricking us. Lol

Anyway  no matter how hard I tried to explain I felt like all these words aren’t enough to explain PPc loves story. Their story can’t be tell by using words. And only those with pure,sexy,genuine soul can feel and see their love. Lol

*believe me or not it takes me about 2-3 hours to write all of this. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, mimixemix said:

but for me from those bts clips i feel like i was witnessing something super interesting and very different from what I used to see in usual kdrama,

for me their behavior that i saw in every wwwsk bts clips shows that they are really something, they adore each other, and i seems like  both were trying not to make mistakes or making ones feeling uncomfortable,

But in wwwsk I didn’t see that mainstream thing, it was so amazing they didn’t add sweetener in the bts clips but in the actual scenes their chemistry was so so down to the earth . 

Anyway  no matter how hard I tried to explain I felt like all these words aren’t enough to explain PPc loves story. Their story can’t be tell by using words. And only those with pure,sexy,genuine soul can feel and see their love. Lol

Its embarrassing to say it but even I was turned on just by watching them making out :sweatingbullets: pls say that I'm not alone :phew:

• LOL 9

15 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I don't know what people are watching in the bts, but there are SO many signs that these two are close, comfortable with each other, or even intimate. It doesn't require constant touching or skinship to convey intimacy. It's a look, an energy, an unconscious or unplanned move into a shared space, constant awareness of the presence of the other person, etc.  ALL are in the bts clips. 

I totally agree on PSJ just naturally taking the leadership role, and that PMY is completely fine with it.  Also that sometimes PMY initiates it and we see his pleasure in it when she does. I also think that he's probably quite experienced in that regard,  and probably pretty darn good at it, and that PMY definitely isn't rejecting him. Lol

All of the reasons for their privacy that you listed are possible, as well as that they are committed, but not wanting to share it with the fandom for several obvious reasons, some of which you listed, although actors don't usually have "no relationship" clauses the way idols do, and certainly no actors of these two's statures and ages. PSJ has always been very private,  and very successful at being private, about his private life and his dating. The one exception being him admitting in an interview that he dated a lot in high school, which probably surprised nobody. Lol 

• Like 4