[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think they wont admit dating bcoz of pmy’s past relationship. she was badly harassed by her ex’s fans and they broke up afterward..  she said in interview how she was caught once and she will never go public with her relationship again. i know fans are saying how pmy is more mature now and would be able to handle negative things but i think she doesnt deserve that kind of experience again..one time is enough.. after reading her letter from fan meeting, i realised how hard it must be on her in her 20s. 

psj is a private person also. i honestly think revealing relationship status brings more harm than good. people will always have something to say and psj/pmy cant win either way. so it is better to protect their privacy. 

I agree, in my opinion its better to just announce their wedding day like SSC, lol i talk like I'm hundred percent sure that they're in relationships right now:lol:

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

Guys, is it true that dating/entertainment news in Korea are sometimes used as a cover-up for controversial news about their government? I read that in some blog about PPC and I don't know if that's a practice in Korea.

Yes I heard that alot since I'm following alot Idol, and they said that dating news usually to divert citizens focus

• Sad 2

I’m in desperate to hear their wedding news and really want them to get married as soon as possible . Lol I’m crazy right?

, but i also believe it would not happen this fast,I mean wwwsk just finished 4months ago, I guess it’s too soon for wedding announcement. 

Maybe in 2020 between june or july. hahahahahahaahahahahh 

• Like 3

On 7/11/2018 at 9:38 AM, MeritaG said:

@eva21 @minseojoon:

The AAA in Nov 2017. The broke up of LJK and HJB was Aug 2017. PMY joined Namoo Actors Dec 2017. 

There is no news yet on LJK's new real romance. 

Lol I'm reading this thread from page one and find, isn't SJK also in Namoo? What if he's the one that suggest PMY to join in his company and plot twits that they're dating,I think I'm watching to much drama :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i thought netizen was bashing her because of the tax evasion thing?

what is wrong with dating coworkers/drama partners? their dating pool is small tbh. its not like they can freely go on blind dates and meet people on the street..of course they are bound to meet or date actors/co workers at one point in their lives...  knetizens are so weird. 

i think the same too.. after factoring in their age and current career situation, they probably hv marriage in mind but will take some time bfore committing to it.. but im just making guesses here..

Aside from the tax issue which SHK made public apology for the fault of her accountant, she was already hated by fangirls of her two exes and when she was paired with Rain who was a top idol at that time, some of his fans hate her for dating rumors too and she gained the reputation of dating everyone. When DOTS cast were finalized, SJK fangirls were angry and warned him not to fall for SHK LOL. 

It was not really PMY only who suffered hate from Knetz. Actresses usually suffer the hate when they are linked to Oppas because fangirls are possessive.

Kwon Sang Woo lost most of his fangirls when he announced marriage to Son Tae Yun. She was hated by fangirls. 

Only those Oppas who are willing to let go of huge part of income through CF and to let go of huge number of fans, are brave enough to marry at early 30s.

That is why as you can see, a lot of Korean celebrities are still single at late 30s and early 40s.

18 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Lol I'm reading this thread from page one and find, isn't SJK also in Namoo? What if he's the one that suggest PMY to join in his company and plot twits that they're dating,I think I'm watching to much drama :sweat_smile:

LJK is the one with Namoo not SJK he is with Blossom Ent like Bo Gum and one of the owners is Cha Tae Hyun who is his friend. He made sure in his contract its stated that his agency should not mingle with his personal life.  

LJK who was also shipped by some PMY fans with her because of MEC. Lol you will be attacked by IU shippers with him if you pushed with him and PMY. Haha. 

10 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Lol I'm reading this thread from page one and find, isn't SJK also in Namoo? What if he's the one that suggest PMY to join in his company and plot twits that they're dating,I think I'm watching to much drama 

What do you mean is LJK not SJK? Yes, LJK is in namoo. 

46 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I agree, in my opinion its better to just announce their wedding day like SSC, lol i talk like I'm hundred percent sure that they're in relationships right now:lol:

Its better to just announce their wedding rather than their dating so PMY doesn't have a chance to get bashed by fans. Although she get bashed after their marriage, PSJ will be there for her. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

do you mean lee joong ki? not song joong ki right?

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

Its better to just announce their wedding rather than their dating so PMY doesn't have a chance to get bashed by fans. Although she get bashed after their marriage, PSJ will be there for her. 

I agree with this. It is better if they will announce THEY ARE ALREADY MARRIED :joy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Yes I heard that alot since I'm following alot Idol, and they said that dating news usually to divert citizens focus

Happens in every country. Wouldn't be surprised if it also happens in SK 

26 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Happens in every country. Wouldn't be surprised if it also happens in SK 

It depends on where you live I guess. In most places I've lived, the government doesn't deliberately use celebrity news to divert the focus of the people...instead, they use political news and twist them into fake news. 

• Like 1

Guyss it's 4 months already and I still cant move on :lol: I have to rewatch all the cuts (esp kiss and make out scenes) on Youtube almost every day and there is one thing I have to say that such chemistry is so sooo rare in Kdrama land. I particularly love the way psj firmly grabs pmy's neck and shoulder with one hand to the point that his hand becomes red and the other hand on her waist pulling her body closer to his. I've watched almost all his previous dramas but he didnt use that much force when it comes to kissing scenes with the female leads. His acting really improves in wwwsk right -_-:rolleyes: 

His hand on her waist and her neck is really the death of me :wub: Thats why I love the punishment kiss the best:wub:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RabbieandSatt said:

Guyss it's 4 months already and I still cant move on :lol: I have to rewatch all the cuts (esp kiss and make out scenes) on Youtube almost every day and there is one thing I have to say that such chemistry is so sooo rare in Kdrama land. I particularly love the way psj firmly grabs pmy's neck and shoulder with one hand to the point that his hand becomes red and the other hand on her waist pulling her body closer to his. I've watched almost all his previous dramas but he didnt use that much force when it comes to kissing scenes with the female leads. His acting really improves in wwwsk right -_-:rolleyes: 

His hand on her waist and her neck is really the death of me :wub: Thats why I love the punishment kiss the best:wub:

He always grab PMY's neck everytimes they kissing but don't you think that he grab to hard on that punishment kiss??No?Or is it just me?? I'm afraid that it might hurt her neck lol

27 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

He always grab PMY's neck everytimes they kissing but don't you think that he grab to hard on that punishment kiss??No?Or is it just me?? I'm afraid that it might hurt her neck lol

Nah...love and pleasure can't break her :lol:

• LOL 3