[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dunno why but psj looks so manly nowadays.. he used to have this boyish next door charms but lately he looks more suave, manly, and cool.. 

maybe becoz he turns 30 this year??

he still looks like lee young joon to me

:w00t:.. am i the only person who noticed this?? :sweatingbullets:

ps: is it the camera flash or koreans tend to like a bright makeup? 

Did you watch "Hwarang"? He looked very masculine and manly in it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Did you watch "Hwarang"? He looked very masculine and manly in it. 

i watched a few episodes but i stopped afterwards..i dunno why. im not very keen on historical dramas. i like rom-com drama. but now that u’ve mentioned it, maybe i should go back and finished hwarang :rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i watched a few episodes but i stopped afterwards..i dunno why. im not very keen on historical dramas. i like rom-com drama. but now that u’ve mentioned it, maybe i should go back and finished hwarang :rolleyes:

The transformation of his character as his story unfolds is PSJ being amazing. Without giving away any spoilers, which is hard,  I'll just say that PSJ in warrior mode is :wub:  From the moment he draws a circle on the floor with his sword to save his best friend (you'll see what I mean), it's on. 

I would highly recommend it. I became a huge PSJ fan after "Hwarang," and then began to watch all his other dramas. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

You better do..hehehe.. i love him in hwarang compare tp others drama... 

9 hours ago, tali58 said:

The transformation of his character as his story unfolds is PSJ being amazing. Without giving away any spoilers, which is hard,  I'll just say that PSJ in warrior mode is :wub:  From the moment he draws a circle on the floor with his sword to save his best friend (you'll see what I mean), it's on. 

I would highly recommend it. I became a huge PSJ fan after "Hwarang," and then began to watch all his other dramas. 

Agree with you...after hwarang then i look for his others drama... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Elena Maery Lizze Dacasin said:

Can you rank in order all PSJ's drama? 1 as the best

That's tough because in a couple of the dramas he's amazing and the story is good, but the leading lady is not as great and there's little to no chemistry between them like we see in WWWSK or even FFMW. Although PSJ is very convincing on his part, the female protagonist over-acts or just stands there like a statue during the kissing scenes. But taking out that factor, and focusing on the story and PSJ, here's my favorites of his dramas in order:

1. HWARANG -- without him, it would have been just another pretty good idol-drama. He's the one who gives it depth. Great story, very good acting by everyone, although I'm not a fan of Go-Ara, the female lead. But PSJ is the heart of this drama and his acting is head and shoulders above the others. Park Hyunsik is also really good, but it's their chemistry together that shines. The scenes with PSJ and Kim Taehyung (V from BTS) also wonderful and show their hyung-dongseng chemistry.  There are so many great moments that he creates in this drama, but another that stands out to me is toward the end with the actor who plays V's character's older half-brother. It's heart-wrenching and powerful.  His leadership in this drama was both on screen and bts, even according to the other actors. The main Hwarang group remained friends since the show, and both PHS and V are still very close friends with PSJ. 

2. WWWSK -- for obvious reasons. Lol

3. FFMW -- he's amazing here. Really highlights his ability to show depths of emotion without saying a word. (As he did in Hwarang) Doesn't hurt that he's shirtless for quite a few scenes. Lol.

3. KILL ME HEAL ME (I actually LOVE this one, and it would be #3, but PSJ isn't the man in the main couple. Ji-Sung is, and he's just brilliant, as Ji- Sung always is. But PSJ as the complicated second lead is SO good, and his scenes with Ji- Sung are even stronger than his scenes with the female lead (same actress who is his leading lady in "She Was Pretty")

4. SHE WAS PRETTY.  He's great, but she over-acts. So I love him in it, and kept wishing he had a different leading lady.  His character has some character traits that are very similar to his character in WWWSK. This is the drama that really kicked up his reputation as "The Master of Rom-coms."

5. A Witch's Love (I put it 5th because I haven't seen it yet. It came out in 2014 and gained him a lot of recognition. He's the main male lead, but the story is about the older female lead. Older women- younger man romance. After it, he became a Leading Man. The clips of the kissing scenes are usually ranked among the best kissing scenes on many YouTube compilation videos,  so....ah...yeah..... lol

6. Pots of Gold. Haven't seen it yet.  He's not the lead,  but he got a lot of praise and love for his acting in it. The clips I've seen make me want to see it,  but it's no longer on Viki. 

I would add that if you haven't seen his movies yet, "Midnight Runners" ("Young Cops" in Korean) is an absolute must-see!  It's an action movie,  a comedy with some very serious content. As always,  PSJ does his own stunts in it. 

WARNING: I still have marks on my knee from when my friend reached over and dug her nails into my leg every time she saw PSJ without a shirt and sweaty...LOL We saw it in the theater, 3 times, and we could literally hear women in the theater react to those scenes. It was hilarious!!! But totally understandable. ;-)   The action, and the great bro-chemistry between PSJ and Kang Ha-neul is SO good. Found out later that some of the best scenes, and funniest, were ad-libbed and improvised by PSJ, with Kang Ha-neul responding to him. 

Happy watching!!!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, tali58 said:

That's tough because in a couple of the dramas he's amazing and the story is good, but the leading lady is not as great and there's little to no chemistry between them like we see in WWWSK or even FFMW. Although PSJ is very convincing on his part, the female protagonist over-acts or just stands there like a statue during the kissing scenes. But taking out that factor, and focusing on the story and PSJ, here's my favorites of his dramas in order:

1. HWARANG -- without him, it would have been just another pretty good idol-drama. He's the one who gives it depth. Great story, very good acting by everyone, although I'm not a fan of Go-Ara, the female lead. But PSJ is the heart of this drama and his acting is head and shoulders above the others. Park Hyunsik is also really good, but it's their chemistry together that shines. The scenes with PSJ and Kim Taehyung (V from BTS) also wonderful and show their hyung-dongseng chemistry.  There are so many great moments that he creates in this drama, but another that stands out to me is toward the end with the actor who plays V's character's older half-brother. It's heart-wrenching and powerful.  His leadership in this drama was both on screen and bts, even according to the other actors. The main Hwarang group remained friends since the show, and both PHS and V are still very close friends with PSJ. 

3. FFMW -- he's amazing here. Really highlights his ability to show depths of emotion without saying a word. (As he did in Hwarang) Doesn't hurt that he's shirtless for quite a few scenes. Lol.

3. KILL ME HEAL ME (I actually LOVE this one, and it would be #3, but PSJ isn't the man in the main couple. Ji-Sung is, and he's just brilliant, as Ji- Sung always is. But PSJ as the complicated second lead is SO good, and his scenes with Ji- Sung are even stronger than his scenes with the female lead (same actress who is his leading lady in "She Was Pretty")

4. SHE WAS PRETTY.  He's great, but she over-acts. So I love him in it, and kept wishing he had a different leading lady.  His character has some character traits that are very similar to his character in WWWSK. This is the drama that really kicked up his reputation as "The Master of Rom-coms."

5. A Witch's Love (I put it 5th because I haven't seen it yet. It came out in 2014 and gained him a lot of recognition. He's the main male lead, but the story is about the older female lead. Older women- younger man romance. After it, he became a Leading Man. The clips of the kissing scenes are usually ranked among the best kissing scenes on many YouTube compilation videos,  so....ah...yeah..... lol

6. Pots of Gold. Haven't seen it yet.  He's not the lead,  but he got a lot of praise and love for his acting in it. The clips I've seen make me want to see it,  but it's no longer on Viki. 

I would add that if you haven't seen his movies yet, "Midnight Runners" ("Young Cops" in Korean) is an absolute must-see!  It's an action movie,  a comedy with some very serious content. As always,  PSJ does his own stunts in it. 

WARNING: I still have marks on my knee from when my friend reached over and dug her nails into my leg every time she saw PSJ without a shirt and sweaty...LOL We saw it in the theater, 3 times, and we could literally hear women in the theater react to those scenes. It was hilarious!!! But totally understandable. ;-)   The action, and the great bro-chemistry between PSJ and Kang Ha-neul is SO good. Found out later that some of the best scenes, and funniest, were ad-libbed and improvised by PSJ, with Kang Ha-neul responding to him. 

Happy watching!!!

On my way to watch Hwarang because of your review kkkk

The preview eps is so much fun, now I'm in first eps

2 hours ago, tali58 said:

Happy watching!!!

thank you for your review. i will definitely all of his dramas and movies.

1 hour ago, Carl Joseph Burlat said:

Hello there. Is there any possibility that PSJ and PMY will work again the "near" future? Say a historical drama or another rom-com. What is the probability of Korean actors working again after a hit show?

Possible in Korea to work again

BUT

if the Korean Drama Couple is REAL, they usually do not work together again,  except some who are willing to appear together in TROS and other variety shows.

PPC by nature are both VERY PRIVATE. So far they even avoided going to Awards Show together, how much more for working together again? For me, chances of that is VERY LOW right now. 

• Like 5