[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, Elena Maery Lizze Dacasin said:

Its kinda weird to know that despite PSJ having successful dramas and great number of CFs, why  is it that he is struggling with poll votes in Starple app? Why does he struggle to be on top? Is there any possibility that somebody is manupulating? 

We have discussed this before in this thread and we are already pass that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, park2park said:

I think someone is trying to show his gf he will be a great dad. LOL 

He's the oldest in his family,  and takes his role as hyung seriously. I can see why I've read people say he's a great brother and great with kids. 

Also,  the little one is so naturally comfortable with him. Little kids, even if they're actors, show very clearly if they like someone or not, and if they're comfortable with an adult actor. She's too cute! 

• Like 4

Hey all! I am new here.. actually new in any shippers' forum. First timer here. :lol:

But for the love of PPC i created an account to join the conversation about just how REAL these two are! I always have a strong feeling between two people who have "something". I always trust my intuition about it.. because so far it hasnt failed me. i never really watched kdrama religiously.. but SongSong couple got me hooked the first time I watched DOTS.  The way they stare at each other just told me.. oh definitely.. something was up! And fast forward.. they got married!

And again I have the same strong feeling between PMY and PSJ! the body language.. the holding hands in almost every scene.. and the way they kissed! I dont know any news about them before watching wwwsk. Aside from I watched FFMW and i thought PSJ was good and funny there.. and his abs.. oh Lord! anyways.. would share more of my observation between the strong spark of PPC. 

Can anyone share how to include GIFs, pic or a video on a post? Would like to share something Thank you!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Hey all! I am new here.. actually new in any shippers' forum. First timer here. :lol:

But for the love of PPC i created an account to join the conversation about just how REAL these two are! I always have a strong feeling between two people who have "something". I always trust my intuition about it.. because so far it hasnt failed me. i never really watched kdrama religiously.. but SongSong couple got me hooked the first time I watched DOTS.  The way they stare at each other just told me.. oh definitely.. something was up! And fast forward.. they got married!

And again I have the same strong feeling between PMY and PSJ! the body language.. the holding hands in almost every scene.. and the way they kissed! I dont know any news about them before watching wwwsk. Aside from I watched FFMW and i thought PSJ was good and funny there.. and his abs.. oh Lord! anyways.. would share more of my observation between the strong spark of PPC. 

Can anyone share how to include GIFs, pic or a video on a post? Would like to share something Thank you!

Welcome!

You can see the option "insert other media" at the bottom of every response box. :)

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Welcome :) we will wait to read your observation of our ParkPark

On 11/14/2018 at 10:05 PM, snitchdream08 said:

Yeah and she comfortably put her hand above his stomach. And remember in BTS "grab the doll" scene, she also stay on him and maybe little touch his "thing"

:rolleyes:

Yeah, their casual touching and slow separations after intimate scenes in many bts clips, and in some interviews, is comfortably intimate, or at least more than just between friendly colleagues. 

• Like 1