Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

2 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I cannot really commend on other things, but for this, since i'm a guy and i will just give my opinion based on what you described here. What PSJ has done with all his rather taking the lead kind of actions, these are not stuff you tend to do if you are friends or very close friends with your co-star, there has to be some sort of mutual understanding between the both of them for him to actually be that gutsy and go in like that even if the scene requires him to portray a certain level of intimacy. For the sofa back hug, i remembered watching a short clip where PMY initiated the contact instead of PSJ actually *creating* the space, so using your logic, you could say both are rather turned on by each other's openness. 

I might be one of the minority in saying this, but somehow i get this rather strange impression that both of them are much naughtier (depends on how you want to imagine) than what is shown on camera, its like whatever is filmed is like probably 5-10% of their usual playful/adventurous behaviour.

So my true take on this is...:

(1) They are probably really really close but not committed to a relationship due to scheduling conflicts, but are open to an occasional fling/date/hang out and are pretty okay with these kind of intimate actions

(2) Already in a proper relationship but no real commitment to settling down as a family due to CF breaches of contract or potential loss of revenue for their respective companies or it could also due to fan backlash like some mentioned earlier.

(3) One is probably really going aggressive for the other, like how most of us would try to be pretty determined to win over another person's heart.

Honestly, at this point it could be one of these 3 or all these 3 could have happened, no one really knows the true timeline of these 2, but i do have to say it is pretty interesting reading all your analysis of their behaviours even though the drama has ended.

Finally, not sure if many still recognize me since i have been rather inactive due to real life commitments, but i'm truly sorry for not being able to participate during the discussion and the voting process for a subjected period of time.

P.S: I don't really think it would be an issue if this chat goes R18 or something, i am under the general consensus that everyone here is mature enough to be 18 or at least 16 and above.

You’re right both were turned on bcuz that scene was so akskdjdnjsksdjjs.

Some ppl said they were not close in the bts clips,

but for me from those bts clips i feel like i was witnessing something super interesting and very different from what I used to see in usual kdrama,

for me their behavior that i saw in every wwwsk bts clips shows that they are really something, they adore each other, and i seems like  both were trying not to make mistakes or making ones feeling uncomfortable,

seeing the actors and actresses doing skinship in bts clips is too mainstream, 

But in wwwsk I didn’t see that mainstream thing, it was so amazing they didn’t add sweetener in the bts clips but in the actual scenes their chemistry was so so down to the earth . 

Sometimes I feel like PPc is tricking us. Lol

Anyway  no matter how hard I tried to explain I felt like all these words aren’t enough to explain PPc loves story. Their story can’t be tell by using words. And only those with pure,sexy,genuine soul can feel and see their love. Lol

*believe me or not it takes me about 2-3 hours to write all of this. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, mimixemix said:

but for me from those bts clips i feel like i was witnessing something super interesting and very different from what I used to see in usual kdrama,

for me their behavior that i saw in every wwwsk bts clips shows that they are really something, they adore each other, and i seems like  both were trying not to make mistakes or making ones feeling uncomfortable,

But in wwwsk I didn’t see that mainstream thing, it was so amazing they didn’t add sweetener in the bts clips but in the actual scenes their chemistry was so so down to the earth . 

Anyway  no matter how hard I tried to explain I felt like all these words aren’t enough to explain PPc loves story. Their story can’t be tell by using words. And only those with pure,sexy,genuine soul can feel and see their love. Lol

Its embarrassing to say it but even I was turned on just by watching them making out :sweatingbullets: pls say that I'm not alone :phew:

• LOL 9

15 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I don't know what people are watching in the bts, but there are SO many signs that these two are close, comfortable with each other, or even intimate. It doesn't require constant touching or skinship to convey intimacy. It's a look, an energy, an unconscious or unplanned move into a shared space, constant awareness of the presence of the other person, etc.  ALL are in the bts clips. 

I totally agree on PSJ just naturally taking the leadership role, and that PMY is completely fine with it.  Also that sometimes PMY initiates it and we see his pleasure in it when she does. I also think that he's probably quite experienced in that regard,  and probably pretty darn good at it, and that PMY definitely isn't rejecting him. Lol

All of the reasons for their privacy that you listed are possible, as well as that they are committed, but not wanting to share it with the fandom for several obvious reasons, some of which you listed, although actors don't usually have "no relationship" clauses the way idols do, and certainly no actors of these two's statures and ages. PSJ has always been very private,  and very successful at being private, about his private life and his dating. The one exception being him admitting in an interview that he dated a lot in high school, which probably surprised nobody. Lol 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Elena Maery Lizze Dacasin said:

Its kinda weird to know that despite PSJ having successful dramas and great number of CFs, why  is it that he is struggling with poll votes in Starple app? Why does he struggle to be on top? Is there any possibility that somebody is manupulating? 

We have discussed this before in this thread and we are already pass that.

• Like 1

My Instagram feed is full of Naeun and PSJ and here too, I'm so happy, no doubt Seojun will be a great dad in the future, and watching him interacting with a kid is just warm my heart, hope you will have your own soon:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, park2park said:

I think someone is trying to show his gf he will be a great dad. LOL 

He's the oldest in his family,  and takes his role as hyung seriously. I can see why I've read people say he's a great brother and great with kids. 

Also,  the little one is so naturally comfortable with him. Little kids, even if they're actors, show very clearly if they like someone or not, and if they're comfortable with an adult actor. She's too cute! 

• Like 4

Hey all! I am new here.. actually new in any shippers' forum. First timer here. :lol:

But for the love of PPC i created an account to join the conversation about just how REAL these two are! I always have a strong feeling between two people who have "something". I always trust my intuition about it.. because so far it hasnt failed me. i never really watched kdrama religiously.. but SongSong couple got me hooked the first time I watched DOTS.  The way they stare at each other just told me.. oh definitely.. something was up! And fast forward.. they got married!

And again I have the same strong feeling between PMY and PSJ! the body language.. the holding hands in almost every scene.. and the way they kissed! I dont know any news about them before watching wwwsk. Aside from I watched FFMW and i thought PSJ was good and funny there.. and his abs.. oh Lord! anyways.. would share more of my observation between the strong spark of PPC. 

Can anyone share how to include GIFs, pic or a video on a post? Would like to share something Thank you!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Hey all! I am new here.. actually new in any shippers' forum. First timer here. :lol:

But for the love of PPC i created an account to join the conversation about just how REAL these two are! I always have a strong feeling between two people who have "something". I always trust my intuition about it.. because so far it hasnt failed me. i never really watched kdrama religiously.. but SongSong couple got me hooked the first time I watched DOTS.  The way they stare at each other just told me.. oh definitely.. something was up! And fast forward.. they got married!

And again I have the same strong feeling between PMY and PSJ! the body language.. the holding hands in almost every scene.. and the way they kissed! I dont know any news about them before watching wwwsk. Aside from I watched FFMW and i thought PSJ was good and funny there.. and his abs.. oh Lord! anyways.. would share more of my observation between the strong spark of PPC. 

Can anyone share how to include GIFs, pic or a video on a post? Would like to share something Thank you!

Welcome!

You can see the option "insert other media" at the bottom of every response box. :)

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Welcome :) we will wait to read your observation of our ParkPark

On 11/14/2018 at 10:05 PM, snitchdream08 said:

Yeah and she comfortably put her hand above his stomach. And remember in BTS "grab the doll" scene, she also stay on him and maybe little touch his "thing"

:rolleyes:

Yeah, their casual touching and slow separations after intimate scenes in many bts clips, and in some interviews, is comfortably intimate, or at least more than just between friendly colleagues. 

• Like 1