[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Guys AAA has invited lee byung hun and joonhoo, until now as i know they are confirmed, i really really hope ppc will be invited lets pray for that and if you get any new information share here friends. May God bless our heart with great news after some nerve wrecking things, ameen.

Yes, it seems that Lee Byung Hun won the daesung this year.

19 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Yes, it seems that Lee Byung Hun won the daesung this year.

Yes dear, i dont know about AAA that much but they announce winners day by day? I have a positive feeling about this award and i hope my feeling is right and true. 

4 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Yes dear, i dont know about AAA that much but they announce winners day by day? I have a positive feeling about this award and i hope my feeling is right and true. 

4 minutes ago, fasiou said:

I'm sorry. I read wrong. I understand that is the APAN. 

36 minutes ago, sonoma said:

Park Seo Joon - kill me, heal me

Broadcast Period 01-07-2015 to 03-12-2015

Park min young - healer

Broadcast Period12-08-2014 to 02-10-2015

another coincidence ?

If you talk about their drama broadcast at the same airing time, count QF7Ds and FFMW in. 

QF7Ds : May 31 - August 11, 2017

FFMW : May 22 - July 11, 2017

:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, chijietilgob said:

If you talk about their drama broadcast at the same airing time, count QF7Ds and FFMW in. 

QF7Ds : May 31 - August 11, 2017

FFMW : May 22 - July 11, 2017

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:beside broadcast time also the title of the drama,

HEALER

kill me HEAL me

Summarized: 

A New Leaf                April 30 - June 26,2014

A Witch's Love           April 14 - June 10,2014

Kill me, Heal me        January 7 - March 12, 2015

Healer                        Dec 8, 2014  - Feb 10, 1015

QF7Ds                        May 31 - August 11, 2017

FFMW                         May 22   -  July 11, 2017

Still wondering how can she follow accidentally :D 

- If she see from photo tagged by this account so she must open it and then follow

- If she looking for hashtag (for examples #parkminyoung) and then accidentally click 'follow'. 

I think no.2 can explain it what happened but why always parkparkshipper account which she followed :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

whenever she accidentally follows PPC accounts and clicks the like, she is attacked by psj's hardcore fans and her anti fans in Korea. so pmy's Korean fans are very worried about her sns mistake. I think she needs to be careful with insta.:huh: and please don't spread her sns mistake, if you love pmy.:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

whenever she accidentally follows PPC accounts and clicks the like, she is attacked by psj's hardcore fans and her anti fans in Korea. so pmy's Korean fans are very worried about her sns mistake. I think she needs to be careful with insta.:huh: and please don't spread her sns mistake, if you love pmy.:dissapointed_relieved:

How mean, what they wanna do if many more things happen? Its soo immature of these kindes of so called fans, our minyoung is the best.

Just now, fasiou said:

How mean, what they wanna do if many more things happen in the future? Its soo immature of these kindes of so called fans, our minyoung is the best.

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Where did they attack her? I haven't seen any in her instagram.

Jealous fangirls are always there in all actors. They cannot do anything if actors get married. All they usually do is to transfer to another actor to be obsessed with. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Where did they attack her? I haven't seen any in her instagram.

Jealous fangirls are always there in all actors. They cannot do anything if actors get married. All they usually do is to transfer to another actor to be obsessed with. 

pmy dc already was attacked by antis and there was a fans war, even though pmy's fans immediately reported to the dc and then bashing and swear words were deleted by dc administrators now. and antis captured ppc account's posting(about pmy sns mistake) and spread on Korean site, saying that pmy is impatient to want to marry psj... same as SSC. Actor's hardcore fans always do like that...:angry: they make an actress into a woman who is crazy about marriage.

ok..i don't mind this immature fans(?) anymore. but if you guys find her sns mistake again, inform her immediately and please don't post or spread it on sns ..for pmy.   :cry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy dc already was attacked by antis and there was a fans war, even though pmy's fans immediately reported to the dc and then bashing and swear words were deleted by dc administrators now. and antis captured ppc account's posting(about pmy sns mistake) and spread on Korean site, saying that pmy is impatient to want to marry psj... same as SSC. Actor's hardcore fans always do like that...:angry: they make an actress into a woman who is crazy about marriage.

ok..i don't mind this immature fans(?) anymore. but if you guys find her sns mistake again, inform her immediately and please don't post or spread it on sns ..for pmy.   :cry:

wow i dont know it will become such a big issue ~~ yikes these immature fans have really nothing to do but to attack people on    sns.. grow up please!! 

Fans of actors always do that. It's very common because fangirls always get jealous. Korea, Hollywood, anywhere, immature fangirls are like that.

It's a test of an actor's love for the gf if he prefers popularity and love of fangirls over the love of gf. 

Let us just remember PMY is loved tremendously, look how her Fan Meeting tickets sold out in 30 seconds in Korea and together with International Fans, she topped the Apan Popularity Poll. 

• Like 4