[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy dc already was attacked by antis and there was a fans war, even though pmy's fans immediately reported to the dc and then bashing and swear words were deleted by dc administrators now. and antis captured ppc account's posting(about pmy sns mistake) and spread on Korean site, saying that pmy is impatient to want to marry psj... same as SSC. Actor's hardcore fans always do like that...:angry: they make an actress into a woman who is crazy about marriage.

ok..i don't mind this immature fans(?) anymore. but if you guys find her sns mistake again, inform her immediately and please don't post or spread it on sns ..for pmy.   :cry:

Our beautiful and kindhearted pmy, but these creatures i mean immature fans should prepare themselves for many more big news, its just the begining.

The best gonna happen for our ppc.

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Fans of actors always do that. It's very common because fangirls always get jealous. Korea, Hollywood, anywhere, immature fangirls are like that.

It's a test of an actor's love for the gf if he prefers popularity and love of fangirls over the love of gf. 

Let us just remember PMY is loved tremendously, look how her Fan Meeting tickets sold out in 30 seconds in Korea and together with International Fans, she topped the Apan Popularity Poll. 

Yesssss dear friend, sooooo true

11 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

You know who is the REAL POPULAR GUY WHEN IT IS PARK SEO JOON BEING USED NOW IN ALL APAN PROMO VIDEOS :tounge_wink:

Yes thats soooo true and obvious but the strange thing that i found out is that when that actor( that you know who i mean) is in a voting award hes at 1 place no matter others are moreeee popular and i dont mean to offense anyone but its obvious there is a abnormal and unfair way for his fans to do it so i hope the voting in the future just be in websites like tvn voting bc in apps there is ways for cheating any way lets wish the bests for our ppc and a very beautiful jurney for them and for us as their fans.

Park Min Young for Marie Claire Korea

18.10.10 repost @marieclairekorea IG

Modern&Young NEW AGE LONDON 
With PARK SEO JUN

18.10.10 Repost from ziozia_official IG

Is there any information about PPC will attend the Apan Award or not? :tears: It is really tired waiting about their information... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I hope PSJ and PMY are an idol now :D at least we can see them in the music show accidentally... It will difficult to see them in the same show in the future except in the award :tears: 

1 hour ago, virlezhpp said:

Is there any information about PPC will attend the Apan Award or not? :tears: It is really tired waiting about their information... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I hope PSJ and PMY are an idol now :D at least we can see them in the music show accidentally... It will difficult to see them in the same show in the future except in the award :tears: 

Now, There was no response to their attendance. There are also a lot of tickets left because there is no news that the stars have officially attended the event.

But I am quite confident that PMY will attend this event to thank her fans.

Hi friends i asked this before but no one answered this but please if you know about this answer, in tvn festival will they have the concept of award shows? I mean they will give awards like best couple and winner celebrity will attend?

5 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Now, There was no response to their attendance. There are also a lot of tickets left because there is no news that the stars have officially attended the event.

But I am quite confident that PMY will attend this event to thank her fans.

What a pity about the tickets... Btw, me too. I'm quite sure PMY will attend... Too bad that PSJ didn't won the favorite one too... I hope he win on the other categories... High expectation they will come together :D  Ameenn..   

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Hi friends i asked this before but no one answered this but please if you know about this answer, in tvn festival will they have the concept of award shows? I mean they will give awards like best couple and winner celebrity will attend?

No one knows for certain about this. All TVN announced was a talkshow and exhibits in November