[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 10/5/2018 at 11:57 PM, AnnAnn88 said:

I would like to add up something that i am not sure have read somewhere in this thread. 

I read form someone's ig (since i do not know how to insert it here as I am afraid I might violate something) regarding PMY's interest in Joining Youn's kitchen because she would like to collaborate with the PD and she also thought that Yo Mi might need some help in the kitchen. And guess who joint Youn's Kitchen? 

Their coincidences are endless. :wub:

I doubt that this would be a coincidence. Safe to assume actors share stories about other shows they've done, during break times. So If PSJ told her about his time on Youn's Kitchen, and how much fun he had on it, she's probably interested to do the show, too. I would, if I were a celebrity. It's a very fun show to do. Now if they did it together....B) But PSJ was the special guest on it, not a regular, and there's been no word that he'll be on the next one. Usually the guest celebrity only does one season. So if she did the show, he more than likely wouldn't be there. 

The whole show is basically a "behind the scenes" reality show, so if they're a couple, they would have quite a challenge to keep it secret! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Have you watched "Hwarang"? PSJ is amazing in it. While there is not much chemistry from Go Ara with him, imo, he's really awesome in it. It's the 1st k-drama I ever saw, and I became a huge fan if his. 

But let's face it, even in dramas where he has great chemistry with the actress, it's not even remotely close to the chemistry between him and PMY... 

Try to watch Healer too. 

So before I start writing I’m gonna tell y’all that I’m a hardcore ParkPark shipper,so please don’t get mad at me for what I’m gonna write later on cause I’m just gonna share some of my observations and bla bla bla ,

So weeks ago i saw some clips from healer drama on instagram. And I’m not gonna lie PMY and JCW chemistry was no joke . So many skinship and intense moments between them. And it looks so real. And sometimes I believed they were real back then. 

The way they hugged,their body language  seems like they were madly in love. 

But again both are good actors so probably it was just acting. Also they were shooting during winter so their hugging scenes  looks more deep . Lol

And for PSJ i feel like there’s only one scene where i felt like he is in love with KJW. It was during the spelling kisses scene . His smile was so real. And Again both are good actors so I might be wrong about it . Kekekekeke

Anyway 

I always waiting for the good news from our Captains. 

I just hope that my prediction is wrong about their wedding date. Cuz what i predict is they are gonna get married in 2020. Lol i want it to be in 2019 . Muahahahahahha

please forgive me for not being a rational shipper. I’m just so obsessed with these two and it makes me out of my mind. 

Anyway those who good in English please correct me if you find any incorrect words/sentences. 

Im still learning. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, talappc said:

Hi! Does anyone have a screenshot of PSJ's thank you post to fans and crew of WWWSK last July 28 on Instagram? (included in his hidden/deleted IG photos)

I found discussions about the translation of his caption from the previous pages on this thread; and that he posted 30mins after PMY, but there's no trace of the photo. I'm just really curious - which WWWSK banner did he use? :)

I'm sorry if this isn't current but I'm quite new to this ship (been silently checking this thread daily for parkpark updates for just about 2 weeks now hehe). Grateful to everyone updating and commenting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Try to watch Healer too. 

So before I start writing I’m gonna tell y’all that I’m a hardcore ParkPark shipper,so please don’t get mad at me for what I’m gonna write later on cause I’m just gonna share some of my observations and bla bla bla ,

So weeks ago i saw some clips from healer drama on instagram. And I’m not gonna lie PMY and JCW chemistry was no joke . So many skinship and intense moments between them. And it looks so real. And sometimes I believed they were real back then. 

The way they hugged,their body language  seems like they were madly in love. 

But again both are good actors so probably it was just acting. Also they were shooting during winter so their hugging scenes  looks more deep . Lol

And for PSJ i feel like there’s only one scene where i felt like he is in love with KJW. It was during the spelling kisses scene . His smile was so real. And Again both are good actors so I might be wrong about it . Kekekekeke

Anyway 

I always waiting for the good news from our Captains. 

I just hope that my prediction is wrong about their wedding date. Cuz what i predict is they are gonna get married in 2020. Lol i want it to be in 2019 . Muahahahahahha

please forgive me for not being a rational shipper. I’m just so obsessed with these two and it makes me out of my mind. 

Anyway those who good in English please correct me if you find any incorrect words/sentences. 

Im still learning. 

Yeah chemistry between PMY and JCW looks so real, even in bts they're hug, they're holding hands or skinship looks comfortable but I don't know why I see them like sibling and they acted like that because they had no feeling each other. Different for PMY to PSJ, I think something happened between them so PMY seems like keep distance from PSJ. Sorry maybe I'm so biased :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

I compared all scenes of Healer and FFMW with WWWSK

Yes, if you have not watched WWWSK you will think PMY and JCW / PSJ and KJW might be real because of the great chemistries although I did not become a shipper of both. There was something missing..

Until WWWSK came along...

PARKPARK CHEMISTRY ECLIPSED ALL THEIR PREVIOUS PARTNERS. I never thought I will be shipping another couple after SongSong Couple. 

@fasiou Circumstantial evidence is a legal term when the court uses other evidences available when deciding a case if there is no direct evidence. Like for example, the places, the events which when  gathered and analyzed connect to the case. 

• Like 4

Haven't popped in in a while. Hello to all newbies in this ship! Ahoy ahoy!

Anyway just dropping by to share this cute ig post about PMY and PSJ looking similar when they were young (although this is a photo of a younger PMY)..and I kinda agree. These cuties :heart:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

I doubt that this would be a coincidence. Safe to assume actors share stories about other shows they've done, during break times. So If PSJ told her about his time on Youn's Kitchen, and how much fun he had on it, she's probably interested to do the show, too. I would, if I were a celebrity. It's a very fun show to do. Now if they did it together....B) But PSJ was the special guest on it, not a regular, and there's been no word that he'll be on the next one. Usually the guest celebrity only does one season. So if she did the show, he more than likely wouldn't be there. 

The whole show is basically a "behind the scenes" reality show, so if they're a couple, they would have quite a challenge to keep it secret! :rolleyes:

I think PMY's statement on she wanted to try Youn's Kitchen was before PSJ confirmed to join Youn's Kitchen or started filming Youn's Kitchen. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

You know what interesting, she said it before we even know PSJ ia about to join Youn's. And bam instead of her joining the show, it was PSJ. Coincidence? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I compared all scenes of Healer and FFMW with WWWSK

Yes, if you have not watched WWWSK you will think PMY and JCW / PSJ and KJW might be real because of the great chemistries although I did not become a shipper of both. There was something missing..

Until WWWSK came along...

PARKPARK CHEMISTRY ECLIPSED ALL THEIR PREVIOUS PARTNERS. I never thought I will be shipping another couple after SongSong Couple. 

@fasiou Circumstantial evidence is a legal term when the court uses other evidences available when deciding a case if there is no direct evidence. Like for example, the places, the events which when  gathered and analyzed connect to the case. 

Thank you my dear for your comment, i also used to be a fan of healer couple but i moved on more than 2 years ago as i found out i just was delusional and there was just a real noona daesong relationship between them and i should say that my ship for them was at 8 level but for ppc is at 200 level and even very higher level i just cant describe this feeling i dont know why but im so in love with this couple may God fill our shipper heart with greatest happinesses and joy bc we really need this.

• Like 1

Been a k-dramas lover for about 10 years and this is my very first time being a shipper also having a female bias or I can say favorite actress. 

I used to love some other kdrama couples but never considered myself as a shipper. Even during ssc era. I loved their chemistry but don’t  really care about they being real or no.

Also after watching a drama I usually only get crazy with the male lead and never really care or paying attention to the female lead.

It’s just so different with wwwsk, I’m extremely addicted to both of them.

more than two months since the drama ended and i still cant get enough of them. The first thing i do when I wake up is checking my phone ,see if there’s any news about ppc, the same thing before i sleep.:sweat_smile:

anyway

the aaa pre-vote has ended. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Your previous ship must still be haunting you. 

No :joy: totally moved on although I did not hate the guy unlike the others. They were in their 20's and in Korean celebrities, that is too young to be serious on relationships 

PSJ used the Repost App he and PMY are such stalkers. :joy:

• LOL 2