[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

if they dont do anything about this, then the whole contest is a joke. its clearly a popularity contest and to have someone who’s not half as popular as psj to win by voting is funny and not credible at all. if he is lee min ho, or other hallyu star or even a kpop idol i would understand.. no offence to jhi but im just stating the fact

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sheilajones said:

ohhhhhh emmm giiiieeee if APAN and STARPLE  will not going to handle this situation, I swear to them, I'll gave them what they want.. it's just that I am an honest person but if they will not fix this .. I won't play fair also, I will gave them what they deserve. I have a lot of friends, uncle's and cousins even the husband of my sister is an IT expert, they should better fix it or else i will do my plan.. 

Yes this is what should be done, playing fair against unfair is itself unfair and injustice, lets support our beloved

• Like 2

Just now, fasiou said:

Yes this is what should be done, playing fair against unfair is itself unfair and injustice, lets support our beloved

@fasiou only if they will fix the problem, I assumed they did something now, this isn't tolerable, if the situation still the same tomorrow, I will ask help to my friends, cousins and my brother in law for this. this isn't right... huge gap for almost an hour is impossible...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

they found the way not to be blocked and created infinite number of YOP mail then voted. please file a complaint by sending an email to starple. I hope starple will delete all accounts with YOP mail address and modify the votes. :angry:

Edited by alexng

Guys, to hack an app to prevent foul play from another hacker is NOT the way to go. To be honest, if any computer scientist / software engineer agrees to help you, have they considered the consequences? Have you considered the consequences of all these actions?

I just want to say this the last time: Please play it fairly. Please DO NOT bring yourself down to others' levels, no matter what. Be honest. Play it fair. Keep making bad things become known in public. But DO NOT attempt to have an eye for an eye. Law and procedures are there for a reason. Also, please DO NOT ASSUME / SPECULATE ANYTHING TOO QUICKLY. You think you are invisible behind a nick, but experts all have ways to track you. With no evidence, all we could ask for is investigation. In the end, the prize is NOT that important. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS TO SHOW THE WORLD THE DIGNITY, THE FIGHTING SPIRIT AND THE ATTITUDES OF PARK-PARK SHIPPERS. Please make the people you support win it in a fair, honest and proud way. 

Keep calm and fight on.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, dydrawer said:

Well the vote anomaly can have multiple explanations, so I wish people would stop posting unsubstantiated claims that unduly risk the reputations of our duo.

It could be that there was a database maintenance. The UI could still work normally: the web API handles the web request and returns a response message telling you that your request has been handled, but the database is modified asynchronously and only updates when it comes back online.

It could be that the server just didn't have enough capacity and votes are not processed quickly enough. Especially if they check session IDs and IP addresses to vet votes, or there's some sort of DDoS protection in place.

There's also the possibility that vote requests are handled on an artist-by-artist basis. I mean I don't know why anybody would code this way but it's technically doable.

So I would implore folks to refrain from pointing fingers unless you've got something concrete. It is still possible that there's a benign reason behind the voting anomaly.

Of course, there's always the possibility that fans of other artists used less than honorable means. For example, a voting bot wouldn't be terribly difficult to code. But even if that was the case, I doubt the organizer would even care. As far as I can tell, duplicate accounts is fair game, which suggests that they care more about traffic than the accuracy of the votes.

Which means that the only thing we can do is to vote as often as possible with as many accounts as you can practically muster.

1. If it is database maintenance, the number of votes should all be updated when the work is completed. It can't show a steady change like that for ~ 18 hours.

2. Server capacity problem could be an issue. I don't know how to check this or I had experience with this. But yes, this is possible. Still, I doubt it. 

3. Vote requests being handled on an artist-by-artist basis is ridiculous. No developer with brain would code a voting app this way. Unless they really want to initiate a fan war for fun. 

4. Voting bots seem to fit the explanation for the phenomenon yesterday the best, based on my experience. But we never know because we don't get access to check anything.  

Appreciate the technical explanation. And I agree with you, we can't point fingers at anyone because we have no concrete evidence. We can only make this issue become known. Let's hope other shippers read your post and understand the problem. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sheilajones said:

@fasiou only if they will fix the problem, I assumed they did something now, this isn't tolerable, if the situation still the same tomorrow, I will ask help to my friends, cousins and my brother in law for this. this isn't right... huge gap for almost an hour is impossible...

Yeah lets fill this ridiculous gap, psj is the real winner and we should prove that, lets not hold back he needs our support, i will do everything that i can in that case we are true fans, fighting, lets go for the victory

• Like 1

Guys you can go and check the  instagram pages like @iloveparkpark, they say you should change the language of the app to korean and then the problem will be solved, for more information check this page, we can do it we will win

• Like 1

10 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

in starple app, go to setting and change to Korean language-> click 재발송(email re-send) button

Thanks, registration was already completed, I've done voting for PSJ.. It is possible I can change the language from Korean to English.. by the way I am using IOS I could only vote 52 a day??? Thanks...

1 minute ago, bhellah85 said:

Thanks, registration was already completed, I've done voting for PSJ.. It is possible I can change the language from Korean to English.. by the way I am using IOS I could only vote 52 a day??? Thanks...

Vote is 52 upon registration and two votes thereafter

I sent you a personal message :)

Finally! I was able to verify my email and completed my registration! My phone is android and I tried changing the language in the starple app to korean and selected resend email and when I checked my email I was able to click on verify email and was able to vote. I registered 2 emal adds from my phone. For those who have issues verifying their email try this if it will work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, drkangel said:

Finally! I was able to verify my email and completed my registration! My phone is android and I tried changing the language in the starple app to korean and selected resend email and when I checked my email I was able to click on verify email and was able to vote. I registered 2 emal adds from my phone. For those who have issues verifying their email try this if it will work. 

How can i creat another accounts? Would you please tell me this step by step, thank you sooo much