[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Was watching the script reading video. Notice PSJ reaction after 2:04 when PMY laughed and said "Like him?? What nonsense!!!"

And then he started muttering something which I did not understand. I dont remember that being there in the drama... 

Seeing things in a totally different light now :P 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Don’t mean to be a buzzkill but that was pretty mild compared to FFMW and Strong Woman DBS where the leads were hugging and congratulating each other during the wrap up of the filming. Here PMY seems more like she’s avoiding eye contact with PSJ. 

But i learn not to read too much into it as display of affection within casts members mean nothing where love is concerned. Some are honest with their feelings for example i know Park Hyunsik is very open with his admiration and adoration to Park Boyoung but as far as we know, there hasn’t been any major dating scandals.

i think celebs know when they are being watched and it’s when they get overly guarded and cautious that i get more suspicious.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Don’t mean to be a buzzkill but that was pretty mild compared to FFMW and Strong Woman DBS where the leads were hugging and congratulating each other during the wrap up of the filming. Here PMY seems more like she’s avoiding eye contact with PSJ. 

But i learn not to read too much into it as display of affection within casts members mean nothing where love is concerned. Some are honest with their feelings for example i know Park Hyunsik is very open with his admiration and adoration to Park Boyoung but as far as we know, there hasn’t been any major dating scandals.

i think celebs know when they are being watched and it’s when they get overly guarded and cautious that i get more suspicious.

I agree with this. In some bts, pmy is really cautious and with controlled emotion. Some even accused her of being cold to psj. I even thought she's uncomfortable with psj. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I just want to have a quick comment that even their applausing style looks very much alike. These two make me laugh hard. Matching styles, matching interests, matching characters. I hope things will work out nicely for them.

On the pic yesterday we all see them sitting opposite. Now after moving for watching the eps, they sit together and PSJ, again, what’s wrong with your watching style, lol always facing PMY although everyone looks streight.

haha it’s enough for me. It’s better than the rumors.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Knetz are so bad; complaining about things they don’t even know. PMY and PSJ are talented and worked so hard for the drama (there were days they were filming the whole day - literally from early morning till over mid night). They started the drama looking fresh and in the last scenes you could see their eye bags and tireness. Be careful with what you say in this forum even if to show your love for the couple as it can be taken out of context by haters, tabloids,knetz/netizens... (I deleted my previous post the minute I saw the agency denial). They deserve every award this year for their excellence. 

What’s wrong with having feelings with someone you spent so much time with for the last 3 months? I saw an FFMW interview where the actress was asked if they had feelings for each other when acting - and she said something like - how can we have no feelings - kudos to her for saying that). With the sweet love story and amount of intimacy in WWWSK, it’s hard for 2 people without previous relationship commitments in their 30s to develop no feelings for each other. When will netizens/haters/tabloids just grow up and leave them alone?

Celebrity dating in my home country and where I live now is not this bad. Korean entertainment is developed for sure, but it gives false hopes to delusioned fans and so much pressure to these serious artists.

Edited by blueskai12
  • Like 10

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/27/park-seo-joon-park-min-young-snap-photos-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-child-counterparts/

Has this already been shared? The messages PSJ and PMY left in the child actors autograph books are soooo cute!

Honestly, they are such lovely lovely people individually as well as  together. How can we not love them? :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Actually this is the first time I've seen the couple sitting next to each other in the wrap up party ....

it seems to be an unwritten rule that OTPs with sizzling chemistry are always apart in the wrap party....

so for once it's nice to see them being able to appreciate their drama together...

wishing them all the very best...:wub:

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, blueskai12 said:

Netizens are so bad; complaining about things they don’t even know. PMY and PSJ are talented and worked so hard for the drama (there were days they were filming the whole day - literally from early morning till over mid night). They started the drama looking fresh and in the last scenes you could see their eye bags and tireness. Be careful with what you say in this forum even if to show your love for the couple as it can be taken out of context by haters, tabloids, netizens... (I deleted my previous post the minute I saw the agency denial). They deserve every award this year for their excellence. 

What’s wrong with having feelings with someone you spent so much time with for the last 3 months? I saw an FFMW interview where the actress was asked if they had feelings for each other when acting - and she said something like - how can we have no feelings - kudos to her for saying that). With the sweet love story and amount of intimacy in WWWSK, it’s hard for 2 people without previous relationship commitments in their 30s to develop no feelings for each other. When will netizens/haters/tabloids just grow up and leave them alone?

Celebrity dating in my home country and where I live now is not this bad. Korean entertainment is developed for sure, but it gives false hopes to delusioned fans and so much pressure to these serious artists.

I think Agencies play a major role in this. Agencies feel that if a celeb is in a committed relationship, they lose their popularity which affects brand endorsements, drama and movie roles. More than drama and movie actors, it is the Kpop stars who really suffer the brunt of this. Sometimes kpop groups are not allowed to date and it is part of their contract. Things may have changed now since a lot of kpop starts are dating. 

Also Knetz are sometimes really extreme and feel that their Oppa should be only theirs and should be with no one else. Which is why for the sake of their SO, lot of celebs keep it quiet. PSJ also said in an interview that he would never make his relationship public. 

7 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Actually this is the first time I've seen the couple sitting next to each other in the wrap up party ....

it seems to be an unwritten rule that OTPs with sizzling chemistry are always apart in the wrap party....

so for once it's nice to see them being able to appreciate their drama together...

wishing them all the very best...:wub:

the PD is sort of sitting between them but a little farther away. 

Maybe he is worried that he will be photoshopped off the frame :P :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

58 minutes ago, strymeek said:

For me, their actions even add fuel to suspicions because they cannot act normally as buddies unlike with their previous partners ;)  SongSong avoided each other during DOTS finale viewing party no single pic seen together, they posed for pics with almost everyone but not them together. :joy:

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

For me, their actions even add fuel to suspicions because they cannot act normally as buddies unlike with their previous partners ;)  SongSong avoided each other during DOTS finale viewing party no single pic seen together, they posed for pics with almost everyone but not them together. :joy:

Yes true, PSJ and PMY's behavior are very similar to SongSong that is why we cannot blame people who kept comparing them. 

As ParkPark shipper, I do not see anything to be concerned of if they maintained distance during the wrap party. DOTS was pre filmed but during the finale party,  SHK and SJK tried so hard not to be near each other. We are even lucky now for ParkPark we have these video of them sitting beside each other. 

On the contrary, being very friendly hugging co stars congrats and goodbye during wrap parties show that relationships are merely co workers. Being very conscious of each other is what made things suspicious. 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes true, PSJ and PMY's behavior are very similar to SongSong that is why we cannot blame people who kept comparing them. 

As ParkPark shipper, I do not see anything to be concerned of if they maintained distance during the wrap party. DOTS was pre filmed but during the finale party,  SHK and SJK tried so hard not to be near each other. We are even lucky now for ParkPark we have these video of them sitting beside each other. 

On the contrary, being very friendly hugging co stars congrats and goodbye during wrap parties show that relationships are merely co workers. Being very conscious of each other is what made things suspicious. 

Same thoughts. The calculated actions are more suspicious than being spontaneous with your drama partner. 

• Like 9