[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PSJ hid some comments again. The top comment earlier tonight was for him to marry PMY in real life and it had more than 1000 likes hahaha. I did not read the replies but I read other shippers say there was a fanwar again on the replies to the top comment.

There will always be opposing opinions among fans but what is important majority loves ParkPark. 

I noticed that too! There was also another comment that said he should post a picture with his wife, Miso, or something along those lines that had over 500 likes but I don't see that comment either. There are just so many comments though that idk if I'm just not finding those comments or he hid them, or the comments got reported? Does instagram hide comments that get reported too many times? I know there is a report option when you swipe left on the comment but this is the first time I've been this active on instagram so idk what happens lol. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Hannah Banana said:

I noticed that too! There was also another comment that said he should post a picture with his wife, Miso, or something along those lines that had over 500 likes but I don't see that comment either. There are just so many comments though that idk if I'm just not finding those comments or he hid them, or the comments got reported? Does instagram hide comments that get reported too many times? I know there is a report option when you swipe left on the comment but this is the first time I've been this active on instagram so idk what happens lol. 

The last time, I  am sure he was the one who removed it as I was online there that time and a minute after it was removed he replied to TVN. Probably he was the one who removed it this time around too. I did not see it anymore around midnight in Korea he may have checked his insta before he slept. 

• Like 6

It means many are not buying the denial. 

The top comment on Nate only has 850 likes and 115 dislikes whereas the top comment from International fans in his instagram reached more than 1000 likes. KNetz are really difficult to please I always pity the Korean stars.  

Spoiler

+850, -115] I'm sure it was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ since you got to make money while going on dates. The drama was successful too. Killed two birds with one stone.

2. [+783, -134] How could it not be fun when it was with your girlfriend

3. [+671, -100] Probably more fun since it was with your girlfriend

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It means many are not buying the denial. 

The top comment on Nate only has 850 likes and 115 dislikes whereas the top comment from International fans in his instagram reached more than 1000 likes. KNetz are really difficult to please I always pity the Korean stars.  

Reveal hidden contents

+850, -115] I'm sure it was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ since you got to make money while going on dates. The drama was successful too. Killed two birds with one stone.

2. [+783, -134] How could it not be fun when it was with your girlfriend

3. [+671, -100] Probably more fun since it was with your girlfriend

For me the 1st top comment is not a hater but sarcasm. Even KNetz ParkPark shippers may like the top comments it depends on your interpretation of it. 

Well at least I did not see a comment about PMY's past and I see a comment defending PMY and defending them that they are in their 30's and its their personal life. Actresses always get the hate in Korean dating scandals so unfair. 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

For me the 1st top comment is not a hater but sarcasm. Even KNetz ParkPark shippers may like the top comments it depends on your interpretation of it. 

Well at least I did not see a comment about PMY's past and I see a comment defending PMY and defending them that they are in their 30's and its their personal life. Actresses always get the hate in Korean dating scandals so unfair. 

What article is this? Can you link it? 

• Like 2

Guest 999hearts

Reading the comments on NB broke my heart. Seriously, what's so wrong about those two dating while professionally working at the same time? They worked their a55es off literally day and night, they delivered the characters and the plot, viewers enjoyed the drama. That's all that matters to me.

If PMY and PSJ are really dating, I sincerely hope things work out despite the obstacles cos I see two good, hard-working human beings who deserve all the love and happiness in the world. Even if they're not dating I STILL WANNA PROTECC THESE TWO :bawling:

"I'm sure it was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ since you got to make money while going on dates."

I mean, how could it be NOT fun? It's my lifelong dream too! lol y'all are just jealous they got to do it while you can only sit at home leaving hurtful comments ;)

Some thoughts to ponder about. 2018new_sikao_thumb.png

Ms. Park posted her IG....probably after her fansign ended at around 4:30pm (KST).

Noticed the baby blue Capture.png:smirk: Yes, she could very well be talking to her fans...2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png but who knows...kekeke.

About half an hour later, Mr. Park decided to (finally) post his "Thank You" to fans, cast and crew, DC, etc.

The question... is Mr. Park, the drama ended on the 26th....why did you wait TWO days until the 28th (he could have done it the 26th), AND only 30 minutes after Ms. Park posted her IG (he could have done early in the morning or afternoon...right?).

Keeping an eye on Ms. Park? 2018new_sikao_thumb.png

u2Q1yP9.gif

Going back to the Capture.png. Ms. Park again in the beautiful baby blue dress looking like a princess that she is at the fan sign....reminds me of the blue couple outfit during the first episode viewing doesn't it? 2018new_jiyan_org.png

006kRk8kgy1fs2l2ka605j30sg0iyjvb.jpg

Spoiler

006kRk8kgy1fs1wb6vr9aj30k30f5tct.jpg

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, 999hearts said:

TReading the comments on NB broke my heart. Seriously, what's so wrong about those two dating while professionally working at the same time? They worked their a55es off literally day and night, they delivered the characters and the plot, viewers enjoyed the drama. That's all that matters to me.

If PMY and PSJ are really dating, I sincerely hope things work out despite the obstacles cos I see two good, hard-working human beings who deserve all the love and happiness in the world. Even if they're not dating I STILL WANNA PROTECC THESE TWO :bawling:

"I'm sure it was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ since you got to make money while going on dates."

I mean, how could it be NOT fun? It's my lifelong dream too! lol y'all are just jealous they got to do it while you can only sit at home leaving hurtful comments ;)

Actually the comments last Friday were even worse than the new ones in the article about his instagram post and the top comment last Friday even include LJK. That is why I was surprised PSJ seemed unfazed by it and proceeded to post pic with PMY. What a guy. 

As International fans the best we can do is to post love messages for them on their sns. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Some thoughts to ponder about. 2018new_sikao_thumb.png

Ms. Park posted her IG....probably after her fansign ended at around 4:30pm (KST).

Noticed the baby blue Capture.png:smirk: Yes, she could very well be talking to her fans...2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png but who knows...kekeke.

About half an hour later, Mr. Park decided to (finally) post his "Thank You" to fans, cast and crew, DC, etc.

The question... is Mr. Park, the drama ended on the 26th....why did you wait TWO days until the 28th (he could have done it the 26th), AND only 30 minutes after Ms. Park posted her IG (he could have done early in the morning or afternoon...right?). 2018new_sikao_thumb.png

Going back to the Capture.png. Ms. Park again in the beautiful baby blue dress looking like a princess that she is at the fan sign....reminds me of the blue couple outfit during the first episode viewing doesn't it? 2018new_jiyan_org.png

006kRk8kgy1fs2l2ka605j30sg0iyjvb.jpg

I want to say something: don't overanalyze things. Let me try to interpret their actions in a normal way:

- MY posted a blue heart to match her dressing style.

- SJ posted 30 mins after MY because he was tired on 26th after the party, then was busy with the dating rumours, then was busy with work until the time he posted. I don't think the 30 mins earlier / after in their posts would mean much to non-fan people.

- SJ was sitting facing MY while watching the last ep in the wrap up party because his legs are too long hence he didn't have enough space if he sat straight to face the TV

- MY gesture to invite PD Park in and SJ stepped out to let him in the middle is indeed, to me, a polite and nice gesture of them. I don't view it as super cautious. Without PD Park, there would have been no WWWSK. He deserves the central place between SJ and MY.

- No eye contact: even if they have been dating, I don't see any reason why couples need to look at one another / being close to one another during work event, let alone these two might not have been dating. SJ did give MY a glance before he started applauding.   

What I found interesting is MY twisted hand while watching their wedding kiss scene. It looks like she was in control of her emotions, although she kept a cool and calm face. I think MY now learned to control / hold her emotions inside well, while SJ was more exposed with his emotions.  

Although I really think SJ and MY were born for one another, and I hope they see things the same way, too, I think people are just too hyped. Sorry to make it sound a bit less fun with the delulu mode off. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

@polydadmiac

Hi...

Not to sound offensive or defensive. All the points you've highlight are indeed true (I am aware and agree as well), I'm pretty sure all of us can see that. I'm beginning to think what is the reason for the existence of this shipper's thread if we are not allowed to be delusional and analyzed/over-analyzed/fantasize things (for fun) as long as it doesn't offend or hurt anyone. I'm beginning to not want to post anything anymore honestly....

Yeah I hear you and I had lots of fun reading this thread so thank you all. But it's the fact, shipping is always fun during the airing of the series. I believe MY also said bye to Mi So and she asked us to let Mi So go with her bright smiles. LYJ and KMS and WWWSK will always stay with me as part of my youth life. But it is the end of the series, and I just think I need to let them just come back to be PSJ and PMY, and let destiny do its job. I really do hope that things will work out nicely for them. 

Besides, I don't want shippers of other ships laughed at us for being too much into delulu. I'm sorry if I upset you.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

@polydadmiac

Hi...

Not to sound offensive or defensive. All the points you've highlight are indeed true (I am aware and agree as well), I'm pretty sure all of us can see that. I'm beginning to think what is the reason for the existence of this shipper's thread if we are not allowed to be delusional and analyzed/over-analyzed/fantasize things (for fun) as long as it doesn't offend or hurt anyone. I'm beginning to not want to post anything anymore honestly....

Why???

in this thread shipper you can say everything you feel about them. I think you guys should not to take things so serious in this thread. If you have too much anxiety, then do not say anything else here.   That don't care about other ships, let they say what they want. That their problems not us. Just enjoy this time with our cute cpl. We always do a good thing for them. Just remmeber this is ok. I think no need to give many "warn" here. It's make me feel that we're doing somthing wrong. It's so tired and no more fun. 

I support you, @minseojoon

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I really do hope that things will work out nicely for them. 

Besides, I don't want shippers of other ships laughed at us for being too much into delulu. I'm sorry if I upset you.

I'm not upset and I get what you are saying.  There are reasons why people visit this thread, to support and hope for the best for our couple, to unwind/laugh/smile, and to bond with people with common interests and wishes. Also this is the place to read and fantasize about it, not taking things too seriously is the key. At the end of the day, we all know it's PSJ and PMY's lives, only they can dictate who they are to be with.

To be honest, I can careless of other shippers and what they think. To me ALL shippers are delulu to a certain degree (including us). They can come here and laugh all they want. Are they any better? NO. There will always be antis from other ships, no way around it. Soon, PSJ and PMY will have new ships and the same story...it's never ending. So why bother hurting our "beautiful and handsome" brains thinking about it :yum:

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

On PD interview about professionalism well, it does not include kissing each other behind the scenes and nuzzling her neck during backhug. Both have not done such things in their previous dramas ;):joy:

Hide contents

and probably PD Park maybe has a hunch but no confirmation of the real status of PSJ and PMY.  Sorry but I want to compare again, DOTS PD said he did not know about SongSong in real life and DOTS PD also mentioned in DVD commentary how SSC acted quite professionally good in their ep 16 kiss. 

We can't help comparing PPC and SSC because of the similarity right. The timing of these bad rumours are unfortunate for PMY/PSJ. I read somewhere that SHK first met SJK/PD to discuss DOTS on Valentine's Day before filming DOTS. SHK/SJK might already had their feelings for each other even before that (we never knew). But DOTS airing was after that; so the couple had at least some peaceful months dating.

The last 2 days' rumours have impacted the hard work these two leads put into WWWSK; and remember rumours are rumours - only 2 of them know the truth (not even reporters of someone in the industry - so keep your heads cool guys). I'm quite rational (I love reading Sherlock Holmes/Agatha Christie :) ) and don't buy in the 3 years of dating if there's no proof. Someone said PSJ boss liked PMY's photos as proof, but he only started liking the photos since last Christmas (after the couple met in AAA) - PMY might have heard/received some suggestions/offers about WWWSK. Actors/actresses suggesting partners to play in dramas together with them are normal (I've seen that in other threads), the decision of course lies with the production.

And yes in my 20 years of being kdramas fan, I can't think of any other couple who can portray Kim Mi So and Lee Young Yoon better than these two talented individuals. 

I love how matured and supportive you guys have been (compared to other ships of PMY/PSJ with other partners - some have created lots of shipping wars everywhere). Do what you can and where you can to help the couple through this difficult period. You can have fun, but think of possible consequences, as you may bring harm...

• Like 10

Correct me if I am wrong; but I thought the main purpose of shipper threads is to make it a safe place for those with delusional minds to unleash their thoughts -----without being judged.   

@blueskai12 In regards to SS Couple, wasn't here a rumor that they had met up in NYC during one cold winter?  I am sure if my memory serves me correctly, that was prior to DOTs.  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

@polydadmiac

Hi...

I glad someone said it. Please don't stop posting. I have always enjoyed your posts. People will loosen up eventually.:D

• Like 15

Silent lurker posting :blush: I think I understand where everyone is going and weary of posting our delusional minds in this thread now. It's because the media stalking and taking the posting from here.

We do not want to make it more complex. Although I just want to enjoy this fantasy feeling and I knew I was right. (sigh) Also I remembered from the former famous male lead that PMY had, he had mentioned it's always easier for the male lead where supporters always shipped the leads in every single successful drama but it's the female leads whom will get the brunt from the previous drama and not the male. So ...PSJ thank you for protecting the PPC.

Last but not least, coming back to the drama. I mentioned in my previous post both are exceptionally good in their craft and trusted each other. It was delivered beautifully in this drama. I love all the extra sounds effects that they add in like blinking of the eye, and when he was drunk and woke up, when she was mad rolling on the chair LOL and even the pervert devil that they add. The WEdding was beautifully done like the real thing. Kudos to WWWSK hope they win all the awards for this year.

• Like 13

Regarding the video. I saw a better ver. In IG. Anyway, I find it funny how comfortable PMY can get sitting in PSJ's lap while shooting the closet kiss with PSJ and yet becomes very cautious to each other to even touch each others hands while cutting the cake. :sweatingbullets: and they dont even look shy with each other. They just seem very cautious and alert of their actions. I wonder.....

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I am with you both on this (@minseojoon @dramamilftx). We should be allow to say whatever we feel on these shippers' forum. Trust me everything will die down soon like all other OTPs. The things that has been post here in regards to all those Instagram coincidences are not without reason. Just because some news outlet decide to take those purely speculation into rumor drive doesn't say a lot about their credibility. 

The purpose of a shipper forum is exactly what we've all been doing along on this platform. If you sensitive fans limit others from posting & call them as irresponsibly, then you need to CHILL. Don't take those few bad comments from anger fans as your source of hoping others will see what you see too. There are others like us who are not effect by those bad comments & we will continue to do things freely.  Just because you're having a bad day, doesn't mean we have to tailored to you. {People always say be understandable they are having a bad day...well the same should apply to for those wanting to have a good day. Why don't those having a bad day tailored to those who are having a good day... that way nobody's day is ruin}

giphy.gif

Edited by sakisuki
Update links
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 3