Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

i am poor at korean but i think i get the gist of what he's writing there it's mostly nothing but saying thanks to everyone who have loved and been supporting the drama, and he says that this drama wouldn't succeed without the cast and staff members who worked very hard together. he's had a great time filming this work as well. 

more or less it's about that~

anyway, there's a lot of other photographs he could choose from but... well.. *shrugs*

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

Even in PSJ post on IG many people post positive comments and they want PSJ and PMY to get married in real life and saying that they are very compatible match made in heaven. Hehehehehehe. So happy that they are getting more love. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 13

20 minutes ago, Fenca said:

Annyeong ~

Become a shipper isn't a new thing for me.i become a yongseo (yonghwa-seohyun) shipper for 7 years.it's not a short time right?what i want to say here is..i want to share my opinion and experience as a shipper.of course as a shipper our main goal is seeing our otp dating or married,but we must be a smart shipper.as much as we want they dating for real,we should remember : "This is their life not ours.so we can't force them to dating or married with who" if you are a truly fans,you will happy if your idol happy,right?and you should support them not only as a couple but also their personal project.just accept every decision that they made because they know the best decision for them.
So please don't make a comment or post something that will provoke another shippers or haters,because it'll make a fanwar and at the end it'll hurt our otp.you don't want make them hurt and sad,right?

Do not respond any negative comment from other,just stay calm and be a wise shipper.especially do not respond any negative comment from other shipper.Silent doesn't mean we are weak but it means we doesn't want to argue with someone who don't understand.because every person have their own opinion.

I just do not want their hardwork in wwwsk damaged because of the rumours.honestly i can't imagine if Kim Miso is not Minyoung,she plays it very well.i believe she can be accepted because of her own ability.she is a good actress after all.
Let's pray the best for PSJ and PMY.if they are really dating,there will be a right time for them to announce it to public.until that time come,let's become a smart shipper and always support them no matter what.delulu mind in shipper world is a must (because this is our vitamin) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when we found a similar thing between them,it's normal if we thinking that a coincidence,but we must respond it wisely.do not take it too serious,because became a shipper is should be fun.

One more important thing that i want to say,as a shipper,we must prepare for the worst scenario (if our otp is not dating).

Sorry if it's so longgg,i try my best to write this to express my feeling and opinion.kamsahamnida~ 

"Spread the love rather than bashing what you hate" :)

Nice to see fellow ys shipper here:lol:

• Like 4

Correct me if I am wrong bug that postef  came from PMY's DC fans group?   PMY stood alsl infront of that poster holding all gifts coming from her DC fans and look at the end of PSJ's note... p.S DC    but if I am wrong then I stand corrected. 

That recent post of PSJ is revealing for my thoughts lolsss.... and I will take that as a very positive reaction from all whats happening... :)

I believe every PPC shipper heart should rejoice ... coz am standing firm for #ParkParkCouple  

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

i am poor at korean but i think i get the gist of what he's writing there it's mostly nothing but saying thanks to everyone who have loved and been supporting the drama, and he says that this drama wouldn't succeed without the cast and staff members who worked very hard together. he's had a great time filming this work as well. 

more or less it's about that~

anyway, there's a lot of other photographs he could choose from but... well.. *shrugs*

Ikr or he could’ve chose the wedding photo. I bet everyone was there *joking* :P 

But I’m actually proud of him for not avoiding the situation. Posting a photo like this definitely generates more talks but it doesn’t seem to bother him

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, yujien said:

anneong @Fenca thanks for the encouragement I also like yonseo... 

Because i get many lessons during my time as a yongseo shipper :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Correct me if I am wrong bug that postef  came from PMY's DC fans group?   PMY stood alsl infront of that poster holding all gifts coming from her DC fans and look at the end of PSJ's note... p.S DC    but if I am wrong then I stand corrected. 

Yes, a gift from her DC group.

88794f93gy1ftnpwyp984j21kw0vyu11.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

It's so cute how he followed after PMY post. He is not following her but well it's so easy to stalk or maybe he has a secret personal account following her :lol: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

Plus, what does PSJ mean when he wrote "it'll be some time to report to Kim Miso"in his recent post or I might be wrong in translating  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It's so cute how he followed after PMY post. He is not following her but well it's so easy to stalk or maybe he has a secret personal account following her :lol: 

Hahaha my delu mode on again, they probably discuss about it before posting, they simply not affected by anything , still believe they stay in contact:)

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Hahaha my delu mode on again, they probably discuss about it before posting, they simply not affected by anything , still believe they stay in contact:)

If the translation is correct ..reading between the lines... this is a bold move from him to thank PMY DC Fans just a day after the rumor issue, dont' you think so?  He can delay thanking everyone esp fans of PMY... but he chose not to.  Just anxious what the other..................... 

Glad to see PPC shippers number is increasing.... not only here ... 

OMG... i feel my strong delulu feeling has been revived.   I wanted to take a little rest ...

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

We can have delulus and fun here but please instagram shipping account owners, it is dangerous to post there a lot of Korean media stalking there do not post infos.

Be responsible because what you do may harm ParkPark. 

• Like 14

The poster from DC 김비서왜그럴까 갤러리 -  DC Kimbiseowaegeureolkka DC gallery but on that photo - the gifts  Minyoung was holding were from her DC Parkminyoung gallery.

Agreed about taking what we posted here and posted iton IG. It uncomfortable seeing what we shared here ended up on IG. Because we never know in what context it will be used to support whatever cause they were trying to do. 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

If the translation is correct ..reading between the lines... this is a bold move from him to thank PMY DC Fans just a day after the rumor issue, dont' you think so?  He can delay thanking everyone esp fans of PMY... but he chose not to.  Just anxious what the other..................... 

Glad to see PPC shippers number is increasing.... not only here ... 

OMG... i feel my strong delulu feeling has been revived.   I wanted to take a little rest ...

Hahaha yes he's so man to me:lol:, he choose not to avoid but go ahead to post, this is a challenge for him and he's ready to face it, can feel PMY mean alot to him :)

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

Both PSJ and PMY are professionals who have been acting for years. Though we are upset that our shipping delusions have been taken seriously ... Actors have a way of shutting off or filtering through the negativity else they would not be able to handle the industry which is so vicious when it comes to giving feedback.

As for the news of PSJ moving house - he had the same issue when he was rumored with BJH, that he moved house to be close to her... The reality is that actors usually all live in the same areas. Since they mainly seek privacy, they all end up staying nearby because that particular area would have high privacy. This is Not just in Korea, but around the world. 

Lee Kwang soo and PSJ were in the same neighbourhood/apartment complex.... but since he was guy, PSJ was not linked with him :P 

Don't worry guys, our Park Couple are just fine!!! :)

They both have a good team of reps who can handle negative pr  that they get. Both their agencies have handled the media for the time being and they would have prepared for this sort of news breaking out. Fans on SNS have been talking before and will continue to talk... PMY got so much hate for her looks and her ex, PSJ got negativity while on Hwarang ... so they are prepared and know that this is part of their job and know how to handle it.

• Like 16

I just love that they are not seemed to be affected. I did not expect PSJ to post a pic with PMY on it because the issue yesterday is still too fresh. He could have chosen a solo Lee Young Joon photo like he always did in the past and saying goodbye to his character. But he chose to post that photo. :wub: 

• Like 17

The fact that he posted something on ig too with that pic hmm I guess he's not afraid at all lol yes please man up and protect your girl hehehe don't let her receive all the hate

• Like 14