[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

:joy: Both of them were too conscious to stand beside each other. At the beginning of the video PMY called PD to stand beside them and when they were about to cut the cake, PD gestured to PSJ that they change places but PSJ gestured back that PD should stay at the center. Hahaha. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

18 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

It looks Like PMY is that one who wants PD to be the middle lol!

Poor our couple I think they can smell something and careful about their actions. You can see SJ feels a little shy and he does not look at MY face. However he naturally accept the invitation of MY to PD nim, and show no hesitation to invite him to the middle without any question about her decision.

I know this actions, this feeling. He may be familiar to follow her choice

PS1: I can see they almost don't say anything in that time

PS2: I know this can be too much about my analyze in this serious time, so I can delete it if necessary

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

:joy: Both of them were too conscious to stand beside each other. At the beginning of the video PMY called PD to stand beside them and when they were about to cut the cake, PD gestured to PSJ that they change places but PSJ gestured back that PD should stay at the center. Hahaha. 

There are other people aside from the usual production crew at wrap parties, TVN bosses, some media and some fan leaders are invited I think while other fans wait outside the venue. So they must be careful of their actions :lol:

B587_A311-_EC2_F-408_C-80_E3-34_E5_DACCB

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

Maybe I am delulu, but for me, the gesture of PSJ posting a pic with PMY in it despite the rumors is not only to show to everyone that he is not affected but also to show to PMY that he remains firm on his feelings for her despite the media attention they are getting on their private life. 

And by the way, having a third person on the pic made me think of SongSong again when SHK manager used to sit between them during dinners and walk between them all the time :lol: so there, for those a bit sad about ParkPark with PD in the middle all the time don't be sad and continue shipping. :lol:

• Like 14
  • LOL 7

This an excerpt from PDnim 's interview.

I found this PDnim a bit adorable kkkk.  Almost like a fanboy kkkk

녹화장에서 박민영을 본 순간 박준화 PD는 박민영의 미모에 입이 닫히지 않을 정도였다.
 역시 ‘쓰리 박’의 케미도 잘 맞았던 것 같다

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001423326

When I watched Park Min-young on the green screen, producer Park Joon-hwa said,

" I couldn't keep my mouth closed because Park Minyoung was so beautiful."
Three Park's Kemi seemed to fit well.

He even  referred  to their working chemistry as '3park - 쓰리 박'.  But as the saying ' two's company, three's a crowd' - he 's always been photo shopped  out.

But I have to mentioned this '3park' is as popular as '2park' with Koreans. The '3 park'  was higly praised as the best team, '3park' the healing team for the hot summer,  top ' 3 park" and so on.

I hope the translation part stays here since I'm not sure how accurate it is.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 12

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

I saw this pic from Thai shippers but I cannot understand what they said and why they encircled the hand :crazy: :joy:

Is it cause her hand is touching his hand? Looks like her hand is on top of his hands... I mean PSJ's hands 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

according to SJ’s boss, they’re supposed to be close, for a long time before the drama, yet:

- MY was sometimes awkward and kept distance with SJ. During the wrap up party, poor PDnim had to become a cover :)) I think SJ was ready cutting the damn cake with MY but no, she had to be super cautious until the last minute, just to find herself in a dating rumor the following morning :)) 

- They both acted like they didn’t know each other in AAA. Let’s say their stylist introduced them to each other after this event, that would leave them three months until the drama confirmation. I mean people can become close friends in three months but does it consider a long time? After the boss’s statement yesterday, this event became more suspicious to me. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

according to SJ’s boss, they’re supposed to be close, for a long time before the drama, yet:

- MY was sometimes awkward and kept distance with SJ. During the wrap up party, poor PDnim had to become a cover :)) I think SJ was ready cutting the damn cake with MY but no, she had to be super cautious until the last minute, just to find herself in a dating rumor the following morning :)) 

- They both acted like they didn’t know each other in AAA. Let’s say their stylist introduced them to each other after this event, that would leave them three months until the drama confirmation. I mean people can become close friends in three months but does it consider a long time? After the boss’s statement yesterday, this event became more suspicious to me. 

I know right, they acted like strangers in AAA Nov 2017. But way back Dec 2016 they arrived on the same flight in Hongkong for MAMA 2016 but went separately to the hotel they are staying. Probably same hotel tho as organizers usually book the celebrities on same hotels unless they have other preference. 

They were spotted nearby each other backstage at MAMA 2016 they had the same stylist so it is impossible for them not to talk to each other. Also, this has been relayed by PSJ agency to the media how they knew each other before for having the same stylist. 

PMY has learned her lessons from the past so she is extra cautious now. 

• Like 15

On PD interview about professionalism well, it does not include kissing each other behind the scenes and nuzzling her neck during backhug. Both have not done such things in their previous dramas ;):joy:

Spoiler

and probably PD Park maybe has a hunch but no confirmation of the real status of PSJ and PMY.  Sorry but I want to compare again, DOTS PD said he did not know about SongSong in real life and DOTS PD also mentioned in DVD commentary how SSC acted quite professionally good in their ep 16 kiss. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@Cheryl295

I find it funny that she tried to cover her chest carefully in front of LSG who she smiled and had short conversations with but when PSJ, technically a stranger was sitting across to her, she had no problem showing some cleavage and adjusting the dress. 

50 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Hide contents

and probably PD Park maybe has a hunch but no confirmation of the real status of PSJ and PMY.  Sorry but I want to compare again, DOTS PD said he did not know about SongSong in real life and DOTS PD also mentioned in DVD commentary how SSC acted quite professionally good in their ep 16 kiss. 

I guess if it was true that SJ suggested MY for the role, Park PD must’ve known. He always watched ParkPark with a satisfying smile just like a shipper haha. 

Just come back from reading comments of knetz on NB for his latest instagram post, some comments are so hypocritical and stupid, thankfully not all of them are like that. But I have to say what a man SJ is. He went ahead and posted that photo with MY in a sensitive time like this although he must’ve seen the overwhelming hate coming. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

33 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I know right, they acted like strangers in AAA Nov 2017. But way back Dec 2016 they arrived on the same flight in Hongkong for MAMA 2016 but went separately to the hotel they are staying. Probably same hotel tho as organizers usually book the celebrities on same hotels unless they have other preference. 

They were spotted nearby each other backstage at MAMA 2016 they had the same stylist so it is impossible for them not to talk to each other. Also, this has been relayed by PSJ agency to the media how they knew each other before for having the same stylist. 

PMY has learned her lessons from the past so she is extra cautious now. 

They were caught off guard by the dating rumors, they were not able to prepare the script yet what to tell media :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

PSJ hid some comments again. The top comment earlier tonight was for him to marry PMY in real life and it had more than 1000 likes hahaha. I did not read the replies but I read other shippers say there was a fanwar again on the replies to the top comment.

There will always be opposing opinions among fans but what is important majority loves ParkPark. 

• Like 16