Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

10 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

They are probably delusional like us too but Koreans kept saying 2015 dating was true but they broke up in early 2017 but Koreans have no evidence for this claim. Since I am delulu I would give that theory some benefit of the doubt. :D

Reading this part again, IF, JUST IF they broke up in early 2017 and IF what we found in that LV vid (with the hat and shoes) is correct, I guess at least they were still together until Valentine. I mean he had the Tommy Hilfiger event in LA where he sat next to her best friend on Feb 9, he was still there until Feb 10 cuz he posted some photos there. After being done with the events in LA, he didn’t fly back home right away but stayed for vacation in LV (becuz obviously he didn’t have any business there). Isn’t it convenient if he had a significant other and spent Valentine abroad, away from public eyes. One thing I noticed is his room was huge and on the top, with a beautiful view and a king size bed haha was it necessary to spend money to stay alone in such a luxurious room if he traveled there with friends?

But then again, the top comment yesterday said they broke up and reconciled while filming the drama but also claimed that he suggested the role for her. How contradicting can that be. We need to take it with a grain of salt after all. If anything, I wish they never broke up.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Reading this part again, IF, JUST IF they broke up in early 2017 and IF that vid in LV (with he hat and shoes) is correct, I guess at least they were still together until Valentine. I mean he had the Tommy Hilfiger event in LA where he sat next to her best friend on Feb 9, he was still there until Feb 10 cuz he posted some photos there. After being done with the events in LA, he didn’t fly back home right away but stayed for vacation in LV (becuz obviously he didn’t have any business there). Isn’t it convenient if he had a significant other and spent Valentine aroad, away from public eyes. One thing I noticed is his room is huge and on the top, with a beautiful view and a king size bed haha Is it necessary to spend money to stay alone in such a luxurious room if he travels there with friends?

But then again, the top comment yesterday said they broke up and reconciled while filming the drama but also claimed that he suggested the role for her. How contradicting can that be. We need to take it with a grain of salt after all.

Well... all I care right now is.... they being together as a couple now and forever hehehehe:heart:  Oh my goodness.... I love romance and their love story is soooo sweet:blush:

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Reading this part again, IF, JUST IF they broke up in early 2017 and IF that vid in LV (with he hat and shoes) is correct, I guess at least they were still together until Valentine. I mean he had the Tommy Hilfiger event in LA where he sat next to her best friend on Feb 9, he was still there until Feb 10 cuz he posted some photos there. After being done with the events in LA, he didn’t fly back home right away but stayed for vacation in LV (becuz obviously he didn’t have any business there). Isn’t it convenient if he had a significant other and spent Valentine aroad, away from public eyes. One thing I noticed is his room is huge and on the top, with a beautiful view and a king size bed haha Is it necessary to spend money to stay alone in such a luxurious room if he travels there with friends?

But then again, the top comment yesterday said they broke up and reconciled while filming the drama but also claimed that he suggested the role for her. How contradicting can that be. We need to take it with a grain of salt after all.

They were still together during March 2017 as they were in Japan on the same dates and both trips were personal.  :lol:

Maybe they started seeing each other again after AAA in November taking things slowly and PSJ convinced her that they should try working together so they will have more time for their relationship. 

He was defensive when teased by the MC about KJW at KBS Awards Dec 2016 he went to explain further he was only in character. That could mean he had a secret real life gf by then. 

Remember that January 2018 comment from a Korean in an article about him denying relationship with other ladies and out of the blue there was that comment that PSJ is dating PMY.  

• Like 18

28 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Imagine if it is true that they were really dating since 2015 but broke up and reconciled, it means they cannot fully let go of each other they really love each other  :wub:

That's why they will protect each other and protect their love carefully, some people say they do not look like they dated so long and do not look like they are dating, but actually I feel both and in stable stage already, they know each other so well even by a look at each other they know what's the thinking , hence they are able to hide and show they are individuals in the beginning (but if you're already dating or dated you will suspect their behaviour is still suspicious as they are clingy and touchy at times), is during the drama and ending of the drama I feel PSJ cannot control further, he's about to break the news the girl belongs to him :) however due to certain reason he has to control whereas PMY is more firm , more careful and more reserved, this is what I have complied from beginning till now their behaviour and I happy just waiting some good news from them now :)

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They were still together during March 2017 as they were in Japan on the same dates and both trips were personal.  :lol:

Maybe they started seeing each other again after AAA in November taking things slowly and PSJ convinced her that they should try working together so they will have more time for their relationship. 

He was defensive when teased by the MC about KJW at KBS Awards Dec 2016 he went to explain further he was only in character. That could mean he had a secret real life gf by then. 

Remember that January 2018 comment from a Korean in an article about him denying relationship with other ladies and out of the blue there was that comment that PSJ is dating PMY.  

Ok  here is my 2 cents .... they probably dated in 2015.... broke up and get together in 2016 given the L.A. photos.  or they could be dating from 2015  till  2017 March... broke up and get together again late last year or early this year.

• Like 12

I remember that same question from LJK!    I also assumed she was thinking about LJK but was a bit surprised when she answered so quickly.

I still have a hard time believing that 3 year dating notion.

• Like 7

@parkparkloveu ah yeah I remember the japan date now. Thanks for the reminder.

I noticed the t-shirt too. My hunch is telling me that no way it was meant for fans keke

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

you're so funny guys.... keep it up i love reading all the delulu observations and hunch... :lol:

@minseojoon we are at your back... dont mind the haters and fake fans of PPC, they are just pretending to like PPC but they just want us to shut up but it will not happen... :lol:

keep posting all the delulu observations... 

by the way i like the new tag line... :wub:

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, yujien said:

you're so funny guys.... keep it up i love reading all the delulu observations and hunch... :lol:

@minseojoon we are at your back... dont mind the haters and fake fans of PPC, they are just pretending to like PPC but they just want us to shut up but it will not happen... :lol:

keep posting all the delulu observations... 

by the way i like the new tag line... :wub:

My thoughts too. I guess some are pretending to be PPC Shippers and try to stop our delulus because it is hurtful for them to read. 

@mcdc

The 3 years dating is now believable for me in the light of KNetz comments about them dating but broke up before and maybe they started as Some in 2015, dating in 2016, broke up 2017 busy schedules but back together 2018 :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

I too share the the feelings that they had had something before the WWWSK as they look extremely comfortable and familiar with each other, both physically and verbally, that they made the bond between the characters so alive, to the point that sometimes I don't think that were LYJ and KMS being together but PMY and PSJ (this is just my nagging thoughts, esp during the last episodes). One of the significant signs that further supports this in my mind is how comfortable and often PSJ uses banmal with her (that 'Eat Slowly' sentence lol) so no way that they've only known each other for 3 months, let alone being merely colleagues (like they said) in a professional setting. So when 3-year may not be accurate, the long-term company/rs can still hold true. Props for them to bravely act in a drama together (a cute and hot one) if they have ever been in a relationship 'cause they could be fully aware of what'd be ahead for them. 

• Like 16

Excuse my imagination

Before Park-PDnim came over,

Ms. Park's hand was about to touch Mr. Parks left hand,

but he quickly put it down as not wanting anybody to see that they have any physical contacts 2018new_touxiao_org.png

MYYjPRL.gif

But in reality...he must have wanted to do and call her this 2018new_huaixiao_org.png

lzi4pof.gif

However, Ms. Park .....2018new_touxiao_org.png

P6voX8U.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
  • Thanks 2

I still don’t believe they had 3 years relationship. How? I love PPC alot but how? I don't really… im still speechless about that. Hehehehehehe:lol::scream:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

I still don’t believe they had 3 years relationship. How? I love PPC alot but how? I don't really… im still speechless about that. Hehehehehehe:lol::scream:

Celebrities only have few times to spend together they only can date while abroad. They are often busy so IF TRUE, the actual amount of time they were really together physically was only less than a year in all 3 years. Plus they were rumored to have broken up before. It maybe from 2015 but if we count the actual number of days they maybe were together, it's only a few days for each year. 

• Like 12

If the meaning of Football Uniforms is indeed for his girlfriend, it would mean PSJ is the type of a guy who falls in love deeply. He started wearing 34 in 2016 so probably in 2015 it was still flirting stage. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

https://m.mwave.me/en/news/news/view/100966/Park-Min-Young-Says-She-Wants-to-Get-Married-When-She′s-35 

Like PMY said before in the interview, let's wait this ship sail in May when she turns 35. 2019? 2020? Or 2018? As soon as possible, minyoungie unnie seojun oppa~ :lol:B):wub: 

PS. After SSC, finally i'm back again to Shipper Paradise! And im forgot my old account's password. Lol. Greeting from me! :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Celebrities only have few times to spend together they only can date while abroad. They are often busy so IF TRUE, the actual amount of time they were really together physically was only less than a year in all 3 years. Plus they were rumored to have broken up before. It maybe from 2015 but if we count the actual number of days they maybe were together, it's only a few days for each year. 

Hehehehehehe. Im so happy to know that about them. Im still in shocked and its mind blowing if true. Hehehehehe. One thing i noticed was that PMY want to work with NaPD and  specifically said she loved youn's kitchen. :lol:

• Like 6