[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

27 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They were still together during March 2017 as they were in Japan on the same dates and both trips were personal.  :lol:

Maybe they started seeing each other again after AAA in November taking things slowly and PSJ convinced her that they should try working together so they will have more time for their relationship. 

He was defensive when teased by the MC about KJW at KBS Awards Dec 2016 he went to explain further he was only in character. That could mean he had a secret real life gf by then. 

Remember that January 2018 comment from a Korean in an article about him denying relationship with other ladies and out of the blue there was that comment that PSJ is dating PMY.  

Ok  here is my 2 cents .... they probably dated in 2015.... broke up and get together in 2016 given the L.A. photos.  or they could be dating from 2015  till  2017 March... broke up and get together again late last year or early this year.

• Like 12

I remember that same question from LJK!    I also assumed she was thinking about LJK but was a bit surprised when she answered so quickly.

I still have a hard time believing that 3 year dating notion.

• Like 7

you're so funny guys.... keep it up i love reading all the delulu observations and hunch... :lol:

@minseojoon we are at your back... dont mind the haters and fake fans of PPC, they are just pretending to like PPC but they just want us to shut up but it will not happen... :lol:

keep posting all the delulu observations... 

by the way i like the new tag line... :wub:

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, yujien said:

you're so funny guys.... keep it up i love reading all the delulu observations and hunch... :lol:

@minseojoon we are at your back... dont mind the haters and fake fans of PPC, they are just pretending to like PPC but they just want us to shut up but it will not happen... :lol:

keep posting all the delulu observations... 

by the way i like the new tag line... :wub:

My thoughts too. I guess some are pretending to be PPC Shippers and try to stop our delulus because it is hurtful for them to read. 

@mcdc

The 3 years dating is now believable for me in the light of KNetz comments about them dating but broke up before and maybe they started as Some in 2015, dating in 2016, broke up 2017 busy schedules but back together 2018 :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

I too share the the feelings that they had had something before the WWWSK as they look extremely comfortable and familiar with each other, both physically and verbally, that they made the bond between the characters so alive, to the point that sometimes I don't think that were LYJ and KMS being together but PMY and PSJ (this is just my nagging thoughts, esp during the last episodes). One of the significant signs that further supports this in my mind is how comfortable and often PSJ uses banmal with her (that 'Eat Slowly' sentence lol) so no way that they've only known each other for 3 months, let alone being merely colleagues (like they said) in a professional setting. So when 3-year may not be accurate, the long-term company/rs can still hold true. Props for them to bravely act in a drama together (a cute and hot one) if they have ever been in a relationship 'cause they could be fully aware of what'd be ahead for them. 

• Like 16

Excuse my imagination

Before Park-PDnim came over,

Ms. Park's hand was about to touch Mr. Parks left hand,

but he quickly put it down as not wanting anybody to see that they have any physical contacts 2018new_touxiao_org.png

MYYjPRL.gif

But in reality...he must have wanted to do and call her this 2018new_huaixiao_org.png

lzi4pof.gif

However, Ms. Park .....2018new_touxiao_org.png

P6voX8U.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

I still don’t believe they had 3 years relationship. How? I love PPC alot but how? I don't really… im still speechless about that. Hehehehehehe:lol::scream:

Celebrities only have few times to spend together they only can date while abroad. They are often busy so IF TRUE, the actual amount of time they were really together physically was only less than a year in all 3 years. Plus they were rumored to have broken up before. It maybe from 2015 but if we count the actual number of days they maybe were together, it's only a few days for each year. 

• Like 12

https://m.mwave.me/en/news/news/view/100966/Park-Min-Young-Says-She-Wants-to-Get-Married-When-She′s-35 

Like PMY said before in the interview, let's wait this ship sail in May when she turns 35. 2019? 2020? Or 2018? As soon as possible, minyoungie unnie seojun oppa~ :lol:B):wub: 

PS. After SSC, finally i'm back again to Shipper Paradise! And im forgot my old account's password. Lol. Greeting from me! :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Celebrities only have few times to spend together they only can date while abroad. They are often busy so IF TRUE, the actual amount of time they were really together physically was only less than a year in all 3 years. Plus they were rumored to have broken up before. It maybe from 2015 but if we count the actual number of days they maybe were together, it's only a few days for each year. 

Hehehehehehe. Im so happy to know that about them. Im still in shocked and its mind blowing if true. Hehehehehe. One thing i noticed was that PMY want to work with NaPD and  specifically said she loved youn's kitchen. :lol:

• Like 6

I love when our delulu minds work together and make this thread fun again!  I love all the theories and now I can see why they both love to travel so much, and to the same places , within the same time frames.  Living in Korea as a top star can be downright suffocating and , I would try to get out as often as I can with my other half.   If this is true, they’re definitely as ninja as SSC.  

In the proposal scene and wedding in final episode, I didn’t feel that it was Mi So and YJ at any moment. I strongly felt that it was really PSJ and PMY as natural as their emotions were on display. 

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, chijietilgob said:

https://m.mwave.me/en/news/news/view/100966/Park-Min-Young-Says-She-Wants-to-Get-Married-When-She′s-35 

Like PMY said before in the interview, let's wait this ship sail in May when she turns 35. 2019? 2020? Or 2018? As soon as possible, minyoungie unnie seojun oppa~ :lol:B):wub: 

PS. After SSC, finally i'm back again to Shipper Paradise! And im forgot my old account's password. Lol. Greeting from me! :D

If she doesn't have a bf, why is that she so sure with the age? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

July Brand Reputation Rankings For Male Advertisement Models Revealed

nZx60Su.gif

Spoiler

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

See Also: "My ID Is Gangnam Beauty" Cast Shower ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo With Compliments

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior using big data collected from June 27 to July 28. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for July.

Park Seo Joon shot to the top of this month’s list after enjoying an impressive 135.87 percent increase in his brand reputation index since June. The actor, who recently starred in the hit tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” scored a total index of 1,587,022 for July. Park Seo Joon’s highest-ranking related terms included “love,” “cute,” and “like,” and his positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 87.55 percent positive reactions.

Wanna One’s Kang Daniel took second place in the rankings with a brand reputation index of 1,070,700, while actor Gong Yoo came in at third this month with an index of 888,845.

cr: soompi

***APOLOGIES: I've replaced the original headline picture with our VC for this thread. No disrespect intended. The original is below.

Spoiler

Park-Seo-Joon-Kang-Daniel-Gong-Yoo.jpg

Mr. Park, you've worked hard.

Let's go on your honeymoon to Phuket.....

Pali Pali...confirm already! 2018new_taikaixin_org.png

Look at the smiling beautiful princess that will be waiting for you....2018new_haixiu_org.png

69431854gy1ftq2ofeljpj20rs15rdkt.jpg

• Like 12
  • LOL 1