[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, City12walk said:

But lates day there's something disturb my mind, bcoz psj simultanously update ig at the sameday with kdm and at ic bts psj gave sweet attention like he's very interested toward kdm, while with pmy, they have no more sign,, are they just break up already?

I hope im wrong, but its disturbing my mind:cry:

Since you’re new joiner, I suggest to backread on this thread for you to learn more about PPC. 

Nothing to worry about, our couple is working hard and just being professional. 

It’s always up to you to believe or not if they are  still together. 

4 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:
nobody get jealous of these two?? I actually love this couple too hahahaha:lol: A plain innocence Haewon with bad boy from the city, Oh young woo.. Can I request for a sequel of IFY.. Another story of OYW

I would actually like to see these two cast together in the future. Their chemistry was good :wub:

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Have you ever see wwwsk dvd's bts?? I guess you haven't seen it. -_-

I was about to post the same thing. :lol:Someone would only post such a thing if they’re only interested in IC and that ship. If you saw WWWSK bts you wouldn’t feel any way insecure. The interactions are so different -_-

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, suie said:

I was about to post the same thing. :lol:Someone would only post such a thing if they’re only interested in IC and that ship. If you saw WWWSK bts you wouldn’t feel any way insecure. The interactions are so different -_-

Exactly

wwwsk chemistry is incomparable..my heart still flutters just watching them

43 minutes ago, City12walk said:

But lates day there's something disturb my mind, bcoz psj simultanously update ig at the sameday with kdm and at ic bts psj gave sweet attention like he's very interested toward kdm, while with pmy, they have no more sign,, are they just break up already?

I would say u start by watching wwwsk press conference, Viki interview on YouTube then check page 1196 of this thread and go to IG and find park park shippers account for various bts of wwwsk DVD...then if u are still not convinced, maybe this ship is not for u...

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

38 minutes ago, City12walk said:

This kind of comment is waking up my trust issues. First post should be intruducing yourself as an avid ppc fan as if you believed they are real and then followed by doubts like you’re also shaking this forum for a certain reason. A little advise, if you’re not a true ppc fan and just lurking to get some facts I assure you you’re doomed. So better stay on your place so that you won’t be stressed of all the facts and evidences shared here.

I’m not saying you’re not a PPC fan but I have a doubt. Apologies if I was too honest. It would be better if you refrain from posting this kind of comments moving forward.:)

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, City12walk said:

Are you seodami couple? you look likes other shipper. You said you followed this forum for a long time, but you don't know that we don't want to talk about other shipper.

Wow our thread have many guest today :D 

@City12walk if you have doubt about ppc you must remember this:

In MontBlanc we trust

In BlueNeko we trust

In LA we trust

In Cosmo we trust

In Mint Chocochip we trust

In Cheongdang 80 m we trust

If you are PPS, you know what i mean :phew:

Sorry im newbie for Soompi so i dont know how to reply.lol..

Of course i know what you mean coz im pps since wwwsk ended 2018,, except in blueNeko term,, what is that?,, haha ..

Welcome for our newcomers:blush: You guys are very welcome here but please3 if u feel like shipping the other ships you guys may go to respective forum.. To those who very new to ppc world feel free to read this forum from the first page or else you may go to page 1196 for simple summary.. It's not that the people here didn't welcome new pps but people keep asking the same thing:sweat_smile: i do understand you @twoparkcouplebut maybe some people get the wrong idea.. Do we have to make another summary again?:sleepy:

• Like 1

Why do some people ask pps here to assure their hearts? Lol! I was once a newbie here in this forum.. but Ive never mentioned other ships of PSJ and PMY here and ask those who were already here to keep my worries away.. coz i nver have one! And back then, PSJ amd PMY already have a couple of ships... heck! Until now, those ships still believe they are "in private" with their stans. I joined this forum coz I enjoyed everything shared here about PPC moments.  

Im sorry.. its just soo shallow to be so worried about same day updates, being caring and attentive to their costars.. etc.. like its a crime to be nice now to their colleagues? I do the same thing everyday to the people i work with.. Be Kind to one another is actually a must. But apparently for others, PPC doing something and being nice to others should not be if they are together?? I mean.. what now?? Lol! 

Sitting near with a costar, resting their heads near a costar, having fun together, uploading a photo together... are these things against couple rules or something?? Lol. 

Jeez... lemme say this again... WE ARE NOT GOING TO CONVINCE YOU ABOUT PPC. If you like them, be here, everyone will welcome you with open arms! ... if you think they are with someone else... be there... if you think they arent with anyone.. so be it.

Its been said over and over... PPC are not for fainted hearts.. they will not change the way they are just because people think they shouldnt be doing this, they shouldnt be doing that. Ugh. They are loved by people not just as great actors but because they are honest with who they are. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Oh no doubt with your assumtion about me, but sorry maybe im not a really stable pps,, i just want to be realistic, non delulu shipper,, but im very interested in ppc,, and i think Soompi bubi is full of realistic discussion,, this place often makes me like finding water when im thirsty about ppc info, im so happy can joint this forum

10 minutes ago, City12walk said:

Oh no doubt with your assumtion about me, but sorry maybe im not a really stable pps,, i just want to be realistic, non delulu shipper,, but im very interested in ppc,, and i think Soompi bubi is full of realistic discussion,, this place often makes me like finding water when im thirsty about ppc info, im so happy can joint this forum

Exactly dear-_- we're here not for simply delulu ship... I'm not going to waste my time for some delulu just because i like the couple.. Yeahh maybe sometime we got delulu just for fun.. But we don't take those delulu seriously tho.. I hope this will be the last time we talk about other ship okay guys?:D

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wow our thread have many guest today :D 

@City12walk if you have doubt about ppc you must remember this:

In MontBlanc we trust

In BlueNeko we trust

In LA we trust

In Cosmo we trust

In Mint Chocochip we trust

In Cheongdang 80 m we trust

If you are PPS, you know what i mean :phew:

and In Shinsegae we trust :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

Honestly, sorry and sorry again (maybe im have not good in english too) , there is something disturbing  my mind lately,, its about psj at swoon interview,  when he was asked about his superiority he answer that his suprty is HONESTY,, how  can  he pointing this,,, while we know if ppc is real, he didnt admitted this,, i know the reason he didnt admitted yet, but his pointing about honesty make me thinking and thinking much

i'm proud to say that i'm one of the viewers that participate to make the views already more than 56m hahaha.. already 5k comments

well our new friends feel free to watch this and make our goal to make 100m views :yum:

• LOL 2