[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

58 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Can I just say she was SO, SO beautiful that night. I mean, she's always beautiful but THAT DRESS??

No wonder a certain man seating in front of her couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Oh yes! She was sooo beautiful! I wont forget that chair that PSJ intentionally placed in front of her to block the camera man. :lol: He might have noticed, that the camera was always panning on PMY. There were other guests too mr. Camera man! :lol:

Dont you think that was the last event she wore such revealing dress? Lol! 

Since then... her event dresses will always look classy and elegant.. but still sexy coz that is just built-in to PMY. You can wrap her body all over.. shed still look sexy! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Take it from one of the veterans in this forum like @minmangfan.. :glasses:

And to @heyyzzer.. welcome aboard dear! Feel free to always share your PPC moments. :heart:

Thank you, thank you!! 

Probably the PPC moment I want to know more about is the event they both attended in China (?) There was a video taken of them exiting/walking together with their entourage and then PMY stopped to wave at the reporters and PSJ also stopped to wait for her :wub: I also read/saw a lot of similar moments when either one of them (mostly PSJ) patiently waiting for PMY in events like those. Their level of being ~discreet~ amazes me, but we all know they let it slip from time to time B)

I am just glad I finally decided to post here! It is so fun to read through all the encouraging comments you all have for PPC/PPS. Every page is a learning experience for me. I need to backread more to know more though, hehehe :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Oh yes! She was sooo beautiful! I wont forget that chair that PSJ intentionally placed in front of her to block the camera man. :lol: He might have noticed, that the camera was always panning on PMY. There were other guests too mr. Camera man! :lol:

I wish there was a close up cam of that moment Cos it was soo bizarre! :lol: he rough handled that chair just to put it right in front of PMY :sweatingbullets::rolleyes: ahaha she was shocked from how she jilted! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, suie said:

I wish there was a close up cam of that moment Cos it was soo bizarre! :lol: he rough handled that chair just to put it right in front of PMY :sweatingbullets::rolleyes: ahaha she was shocked from how she jilted! 

Until now I still don't get what PSJ did with that chair. It looked like the chair position was okay and he just lifted that chair and put it down on the same position :sweatingbullets: and how PMY shocked was priceless lmao. But really, they were trying very hard to look like strangers to each other. Awkward yet funny at the same time.

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, suie said:

1 hour ago, endensia said:

Until now I still don't get what PSJ did with that chair. It looked like the chair position was okay and he just lifted that chair and put it down on the same position :sweatingbullets: and how PMY shocked was priceless lmao. But really, they were trying very hard to look like strangers to each other. Awkward yet funny at the same time.

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Dont you think that was the last event she wore such revealing dress? Lol! 

Since then... her event dresses will always look classy and elegant.. but still sexy coz that is just built-in to PMY. You can wrap her body all over.. shed still look sexy! 

7 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

He seemed restless you know hahah:joy: 

I wonder if he able to catch after her after they left the hall

That AAA 2017 moment was so bizarre if you will follow what they said about being just colleagues addressing the dating rumors post WWWSK.

First is that considering their age gap and PMY's seniority in the business over PSJ, what he did with that chair would be considered as disrespectful. But while PMY seemed surprised, she neither frowned at him nor asked him why. She easily could have, but she did not.

Second is that there's a short clip of PSJ looking so restless when his eyes seemed to look at her -- I mean, who wouldn't, right? We can't blame the guy. Even I, a straight female, would feel restless. But that's because I have this girl crush on PMY. If that was another woman, I would have been fine. Well, Lee Seung Gi surely seemed fine, didn't he? He was even chatting with PMY for a bit...:rolleyes:

Third, when it was time to leave, PMY stood up, PSJ stood up, PMY was caught by someone, so PSJ stalled. But PSJ got stalled by someone, too, and PMY started to leave. He seemed even more restless at this time, stealing glances towards where PMY went, and then took long strides to follow her only to stop a few steps away behind her. Of course, I think that he was able to catch her :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

At this point we are all convinced that they new each other at that time and were pretending so hard to look like strangers, hence the weird behavior -- especially the weird facial expressions and stolen glances that PMY cast over PSJ's direction. We can only hope that we had fancams of PSJ's face, but so far I've only seen one. However, his face in that fancam was more than enough proof of how restless he was and how he's been stealing glances towards that goddess in front of him. 

And you guys are correct -- after AAA 2017, she was never seen with a dress with a neckline THAT LOW. I mean, she felt uncomfortable in it after all. But generally she's been more *covered* and conservative, but still fails to look innocent because, well, she's Park Min Young -- you can dress her with a blanket at she will still look effortlessly sexy in it. Heck, that woman can wear cute outfits, act cute, and still look sexy at the same time. No wonder her fanboy from 14 years ago is still smitten until now. After all, he said he likes a talkative woman with a lot of aegyo, right? :tounge_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

I think both PPC have very strong sex appeal, not boy/girl next door type. And really, Sagittarius and Pisces do have that. It's just enough to see them standing next to each other without them doing nothing. lol. :D

53 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

First is that considering their age gap and PMY's seniority in the business over PSJ, what he did with that chair would be considered as disrespectful. But while PMY seemed surprised, she neither frowned at him nor asked him why. She easily could have, but she did not.

And talking about disrespectful thing, I was shocked seeing DVD bts, when PSJ teased PMY (on sleep together scene). He lifted his leg and put it in front of PMY repeatedly. He should not do that manner if they are only co-workers. She's his sunbae. And surprisingly, PMY looked just okay with what PSJ did. And their make up team face reaction behind was just like "well, this is what they're always doing everyday." Speechless. lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, endensia said:

I think both PPC have very strong sex appeal, not boy/girl next door type. And really, Sagittarius and Pisces do have that. It's just enough to see them standing next to each other without them doing nothing. lol. :D

And talking about disrespectful thing, I was shocked seeing DVD bts, when PSJ teased PMY (on sleep together scene). He lifted his leg and put it in front of PMY repeatedly. He should not do that manner if they are only co-workers. She's his sunbae. And surprisingly, PMY looked just okay with what PSJ did. And their make up team face reaction behind was just like "well, this is what they're always doing everyday." Speechless. lol.

I agree. PPC sex appeal = 100%. They should put a :warning: sign whenever they're together.

Oh, that. When he was teasing her about the size of her feet, showing her how small her slippers looked compared to his foot. PMY gestured hitting him again, but realized she can't reach him so she tried kicking him instead.

While he always teases her and she never finds it offensive, that part would have crossed the line if they weren't close. PMY was okay with all of it, including him talking to her in banmal (informal language) all the time.

Other people may argue that it may have been part of an agreement to discard the dynamics of their real age to make them play their roles better, but I don't think the same. PSJ crossed the sunbae-hoobae line many, many times, and they are both guilty of invading each other's personal spaces many, many times (That butt slap?? And every single time he automatically reaches out to her i.e. pats her on the back or puts his hand on his waist/back when the cameras stop rolling?).

In a lot of instances they were too close for comfort for a pair who say they are "just good co-workers/friends". It doesn't take a genius to read between the lines, really. :relieved:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

26 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

In a lot of instances they were too close for comfort for a pair who say they are "just good co-workers/friends". It doesn't take a genius to read between the lines, really. :relieved:

Just like a loyal fans of PSJ has ever said (she's the admin of one of big PSJ fanbase on IG), she's surprised watching PSJ's act and behavior on WWWSK DVD bts. That's the real PSJ with his true tsundere character, behave just like himself. :rolleyes:

Anyway, 'till now I'm still curious what kind of 77 minutes deleted WWWSK bts are. lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Oh I've just noticed this lol

I want to highlight to this Vacuum Kiss haha :lol:

You won't find other couples with this loud smacking kiss. 

Wwwsk dvd bts shown that PPC were far away, far far away yet, you can still hear them smacking lol:joy:

I love seeing both got shy after their hot kisses, everytime hahaha

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1