@City12walk if you have doubt about ppc you must remember this:

In MontBlanc we trust

In BlueNeko we trust

In LA we trust

In Cosmo we trust

In Mint Chocochip we trust

In Cheongdang 80 m we trust

If you are PPS, you know what i mean :phew:

Sorry im newbie for Soompi so i dont know how to reply.lol..

Of course i know what you mean coz im pps since wwwsk ended 2018,, except in blueNeko term,, what is that?,, haha ..

Your English seems alright here.. and how many of you are using this account? Why tag yourself in your own post?

18 minutes ago, City12walk said:

Honestly, sorry and sorry again (maybe im have not good in english too) , there is something disturbing  my mind lately,, its about psj at swoon interview,  when he was asked about his superiority he answer that his suprty is HONESTY,, how  can  he pointing this,,, while we know if ppc is real, he didnt admitted this,, i know the reason he didnt admitted yet, but his pointing about honesty make me thinking and thinking much

:sleepy: Don't think too much dear.. If you still in doubt n feel like shipping the other you may do so.. No one will stop you dear.. As @zashi23 said we're not here to convince anyone to believe in our ppc

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

you must remember this:

In MontBlanc we trust

In BlueNeko we trust

In LA we trust

In Cosmo we trust

If you are PPS, you know what i mean :phew:

In their 2 teams still meeting after almost 2 years, we trust! :love:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 4/22/2020 at 9:39 PM, City12walk said:

Oh no doubt with your assumtion about me, but sorry maybe im not a really stable pps,, i just want to be realistic, non delulu shipper,, 

we are not delulu dear. can you say shipping couple name that have so many coincidences and fact like ppc? 

jursey number for gf birthday, moving only 80m away house from gf house, in LA at the same time, same dog, same dog name meaning, exactly same dog birthday food. and official dating news!!!! etc etc......

k-reporters said if they don't have strong confidence about celebs' relationships, they never release official dating news. 

there are so many drama shipping couples, but how many are there couples have official dating news?(not fake news or rumor shippers make..lol)

and same day ig update? you know how many times ppc did same day updates? even they updated ig just 2 mins intervals. and even until recently, knetzns suspected ppc doing lovestagram(leon and mentioning the whether is fine..) 

if same day update means they have something, ppc already would marry and have triplets..lol

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, City12walk said:

Wow our thread have many guest today :D 

@City12walk if you have doubt about ppc you must remember this:

In MontBlanc we trust

In BlueNeko we trust

In LA we trust

In Cosmo we trust

If you are PPS, you know what i mean :phew:

Sorry im newbie for Soompi so i dont know how to reply.lol..

Of course i know what you mean coz im pps since wwwsk ended 2018,, except in blueNeko term,, what is that?,, haha ..

@Flowerone96 this one.

Been a pps since wwwsk ended in 2018. It looks familiar.. not sure who posted it before..

City12walk posted it... but her other posts.. she has doubts.

Well anyway...girl.. @City12walk just choose. And PSJ is honest. Not admitting is not dishonesty. He never directly denied PMY.

7 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

I'm shipping them because they are REAL couple!

and all those sweet gestures make me ship them even MORE!:heart:

that's it~ I'm a pps :blush:

Hear! Hear!

I believe in our OTP, our PPC! :heart:

• Love 1

22 hours ago, suie said:

I love their friendship and how they’re not shy to show it on the official IG :wub: SKJ  great photo choice.

They knew of eachother before the casting! That’s why their interactions are free. 

SKJ has a marvellous sense of humour! Of all the photos he could have chosen, so many sweet, romantic, heart fluttering oneS, he chose THIS one of PMY pursing his lips! :lol:

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

I'm shipping them because they are REAL couple!

and all those sweet gestures make me ship them even MORE!:heart:

that's it~ I'm a pps :blush:

We gotta add this to this forum highlights.. lol! Is there a way to pin "newbies... go to page 1196" on top? :lol:

• LOL 3

56 minutes ago, City12walk said:

Honestly, sorry and sorry again (maybe im have not good in english too) , there is something disturbing  my mind lately,, its about psj at swoon interview,  when he was asked about his superiority he answer that his suprty is HONESTY,, how  can  he pointing this,,, while we know if ppc is real, he didnt admitted this,, i know the reason he didnt admitted yet, but his pointing about honesty make me thinking and thinking much

why he shouldn't point honesty?

because he said too honestly in the interview that he has interests with pmy and there is possibility they become couple, he got so much hate from his crazy fans...lol

he is icon for honesty in kor..:lol:

and i think you don't know, in the swoon interview, he picked LA was the most memorable spotsB)...yes...the LA!!!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

@Flowerone96 this one.

Been a pps since wwwsk ended in 2018. It looks familiar.. not sure who posted it before..

if you're talking about the first ppc timeline i made yes that's mine hehe.. but i'm not sure if I did write that in my post (i forgot:joy:) and i'm still not sure which one you're referring to hahaha sorry:joy:

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

why he shouldn't point honesty?

because he said too honestly in the interview that he has interests with pmy and there is possibility they become couple, he got so much hates from his crazy fans...lol

he is icon for honesty in kor..:lol:

yeahh i was going to say that point.. isn't that honest enough for you? PMY was the one who still play safe here:P 

33 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

@sueeila hahahah :tounge_xd: Well sorry i'm not one of the 56m because i saved it already in my phone:joy: maybe later i'll make a visit to increase the viewers

no problems dear hehehe.. but i just love to read all the comments all positive and heart fluttering comments