[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Would anybody know whats the difference between the pre-ordered wwwsk dvd and normal version? 

normal ver dvd doesn't have number 13 disk(ep 9-16 bts) and special gifts(wedding album, wedding invitation card, yj&ms id card, numbering card, photo album..etc).

but group commentary, couple commentary, couple interview, individual interviews are in the normal ver dvd too.

• Love 1

why is it that in the jtbc video pmy appeared 1x only,  psj appeared at least 3x. Or i might be wrong. But it's nice jtbc is teasing us, psj and pmy back to back.

@quietobserver i think on the same website there's also voting for kdrama actresses with best beauty look. Pmy was leading yesterday, now it's son ye jin. Let me know if you guys want to vote, I'll post a link. It would be great if pmy wins best beauty look, to go with psj best kisser

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Georgette said:

The pre ordered DVD has the bed scene bts and the couple commentary

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

normal ver dvd doesn't have number 13 disk(ep 9-16 bts) and special gifts(wedding album, wedding invitation card, yj&ms id card, numbering card, photo album..etc).

but group commentary, couple commentary, couple interview, individual interviews are in the normal ver dvd too.

Thanks for the replies. Was about to order the dvd in yesasia but I changed my mind since it doesn’t have the freebies i want. So disappointed with myself now :bawling:

im a silent lurker but idk where was I when the pre-ordered thingy happened :cold_sweat:

ill just buy the ost 

Hello! I’ve been a silent reader for a while now— ever since someone posted a summary of PPC’s lovestory. Since then, I’ve read statements from my fellow shippers. In the summary, the TINKERBELL is included but not quite explained why.

May I know the reason behind the TINKERBELL thingy? 

Thank you so much. :D

28 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy appeared 2 times.:)

Oh haha i guess i was expecting their back to back scenes and didn't notice.  Will watch again.

34 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

yeah do so. Anyone feel free to share anything about PPC, voting or happy news. Some here just didn't know about it. Like me lol:D

Here is the link if you want to vote, i think you can vote multiple times too. Not sure when the poll will end. 

https://www.cosmo.ph/beauty/poll-best-beauty-look-k-drama-leading-lady-a1014-20200423

19 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Thanks for the replies. Was about to order the dvd in yesasia but I changed my mind since it doesn’t have the freebies i want. So disappointed with myself now :bawling:

im a silent lurker but idk where was I when the pre-ordered thingy happened :cold_sweat:

ill just buy the ost 

If u use IG, you can follow park park shippers account, u can see a lot of the freebies u want including bed scene bts

I like the rain scene BTS so much (the one where LYJ sheltered Miso with his jacket when they had a mild argument during the retreat haha) PSJ was so caring towards PMY even when they were not filming. There was a point where PSJ actually held her wrist. I’m pretty sure they cut the BTS though cause I saw his hand reach out to PMY’s head then the scene got cut LOL.

I went to watch cut ice cream scene again and omoooo the scene PSJ was really not acting HAHAHA, his reactions were so not LYJ hehe

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

my fav part in DVD (besides extended bedscene hihi) is actually the chocochip part.. i feel like it revealed a lot about PPC relationship...:lol:

I am actually very intrigued with their answers on... "what LYJ  meant to KMS and what KMS meant to LYJ". :tounge_wink:

• Love 1

I have a loooooot of favorite bts scenes but one that really struck me the most is when PSJ and PMY were rehearsing the scene where she trips and lands on his arms. Then, PSJ did not let go of her and even held her tighter :wub: There was no ~acting~ there, it was purely PSJ showing his affection to PMY. What's also funny is the people around them didn't react differently as if to prove that those two act like that naturally B)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, heyyzzer said:

I have a loooooot of favorite bts scenes but one that really struck me the most is when PSJ and PMY were rehearsing the scene where she trips and lands on his arms. Then, PSJ did not let go of her and even held her tighter :wub: There was no ~acting~ there, it was purely PSJ showing his affection to PMY. What's also funny is the people around them didn't react differently as if to prove that those two act like that naturally B)

i loveeeee that moment too.:heart: the interesting thing is that when psj hugged pmy waist tightly and his eyes met pmy's stylist keunmin, she smiled looking at them and psj's manager smiled too as if that kind of thing between the two happens all the time.:lol:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i loveeeee that moment too.:heart: the interesting thing is that when psj hugged pmy waist tightly and his eyes met pmy's stylist keunmin, she smiled looking at them and psj's manager smiled too as if that kind of thing between the two happens all the time.:lol:

Exactly!! Gosh, these two really!! :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Omg! That's my fav also! When he hugged her everyone around them just smile. Your right, as if it happen all the tine.  And also, both of them just standing in the car, i think its not included in the scene, their just waiting for something. psj's hand stuck at pmy's back. I dont know if pmy is leaning in psj's leg. Please enlighten me what happen... Its just so sweet.