[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Hide contents

the reason is because she doesn't like him personally. ;)

k-netizens already felt it in bts where she pushed him a little when he was too close to her. so this is why k-netizens didn't ship her&him because they thought she didn't like him.

But the fact that he had dating rumour with other actress & MY herself with SJ at the same time is a big full stop for me if i were a shipper.. You know i ship real couple only:blush: but yeah it's up to them as long as they don't mess with others

23 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Guys please3... I'm sooo sorry but i've to say this.. I'm tired of things like 'he was so sweet to his co star' 'she was so close to her co star' 'why he smiling sweetly to his co star' 'why she post pic with him' etc etc... Guys, they're co stars, it's their job n i'm pretty sure SJ & MY knows it very well.. They've been in industry for years.. Those kind of things are super normal for co stars & we should expect it from the start.. Trust me, you'll never imagine how sweet they're to each other in real life.. It just that they were not caught on camera:lol: So please if you guys're still in doubt or feel like moving to another ship it's up to you.. Sorry again.. Peace no war:heart:

you are right and agreed with u dear.. it's their job.. u can call it as fan service or marketing strategy and make the atmosphere heart fluttering to sell the drama 

• Love 1

@Callisto04

so among all things about ppc until now in sp, what i said "pmy doesn't like him" made you post in here for the first time, right? haha.

and someone is who? other shippers want to write about bad things about ppc in here pretending to worry ppc relationships?

anyway i don't want war in here ppc place. if you want to talk about ppc&their other costars and feel that ppc have something with them. please just search the place for them, visit and talk freely there, saying "i have doubt about psj-pmy relationships"

i don't understand why come to ppc thread though not believing ppc relationships and feeling that ppc have something with other costars. 

• Awesome 6

34 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I believe PPC both don't hate any of their previous coworkers (main lead or not). But it doesn't mean they have the same code and interests, right? We are not here to choose who's the one they should befriend to.

like your comment. im agree with you. pls dont say pmy/psj dislikes their costars coz im sure they always appreciate & respect them. in work, when you cant get along w/ someone, doesnt mean you hate them. :tears:

Edited by ParkPark

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I believe PPC both don't hate any of their previous coworkers (main lead or not). But it doesn't mean they have the same code and interests, right? We are not here to choose who's the one they should befriend to.

yes i think you're right.:heart:  not having interests and attraction to someone doesn't mean "hate". but in my defense, what i said "don't like" didn't mean "hate".:D

anyway i think i wasn't thinking straight.

just want only love & peace in here.:kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I'm not shipping them because they sit very close to each other aka no space during iv

I'm not shipping them because they stare sweetly to each other during iv

I'm not shipping them because they keep praising each other during conference/iv

I'm not shipping them because they took care of each other during shooting

I'm not shipping them because MY slap his butt in the bts LOL

I'm not shipping them because SJ keep teasing her on set

I'm not shipping them because SJ loves to take pic of her & she loves to show off her pic to him

I'm not shipping them because she loves to hit him in bts

I'm not shipping them because of their bulldozer kiss scenes

I'm not shipping them because of their hot bed scene in ep 13:tounge_wink:

I'm not shipping them because they got married in the drama

I'm not shipping them because they hugged each other during the last shooting

I'm shipping them because they are REAL couple!

and all those sweet gestures make me ship them even MORE!:heart:

that's it~ I'm a pps :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

You guys don't bother with sitting close or what haha. Even my korean male friends everytime taking pictures they tilt their head closer to me, putting their hands on my shoulder (not my waist, okay. I might kickass them lol) 

Korean just like to be... close and near. Haha 

It would be seriously weird if costars do not sit side by side lmao. 

But but but PPC closeness....wayy more close hahaha I do not hv to specific telling which part of their body part that tells the diff of their closeness compare with other costars. More specific...body heat lol. I mean...they allowed that haha

So that's my view:lol: #NoSpace PPC are wayyydifferent than others

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:
nobody get jealous of these two?? I actually love this couple too hahahaha:lol: A plain innocence Haewon with bad boy from the city, Oh young woo.. Can I request for a sequel of IFY.. Another story of OYW

Boy fan haha :lol: Everyone in love with PMY :D I stan such a beauty haha

Yayyy PSJ for montblanc! 

I miss him! :bawling: eventho I just see him last Monday, I still miss him haha. 

Where's Rachel? Rachel~~~

14 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Boy fan haha :lol: Everyone in love with PMY :D I stan such a beauty haha

Hahaha... Every boy was a fan of her inc SKJ.. He even ask her to marry him lol:lol: the way she adores SKJ remind me of how she adores LTH in wwwsk.. Such a lovely noona:heart:

Yayyy PSJ for montblanc! 

I miss him! :bawling: eventho I just see him last Monday, I still miss him haha. 

Where's Rachel? Rachel~~~

Mummy rachel is busy playing with baby Simba hehe.. I mean baby Leon:P

• Love 1

Ahhh PSJ is so good-looking - really my favorite Korean actor.

I want to share some interesting things I learnt from watching PSJ's interview in the WWWSK DVD. (Korean speakers, pls correct me if I am wrong! I watched with Chinese subtitles so I am translating for you guys):

1) PSJ was initially disappointed by the wedding venue in Ep 16 as he expected it to be more grand. However, during the wedding kiss scene, when the curtains behind opened to reveal the beautiful waterfall backdrop, he realized the actual beauty of the scene and found it unforgettable :)

2) He praised the montage of the kisses at the end and also called it unforgettable ;)

3) He said he NG-ed about 9 times in the scene where LYJ interrupted President Park and his ex wife's making out because Kang Ki Young's expression was just too funny. Also said he really enjoyed working with Kang Ki Young.

4) He praised PMY's drunk-acting and called it cute :wub:. Said he couldnt help but smile when watching her. He also talked about the cut ice cream scene and said he was very sad it didnt make it to the final cut for he found it cute awwww.

I also watched the wall kiss BTS and thought it was very interesting (!!!) how after director yelled cut, PSJ actually moved even closer to PMY and put his arms on the wall behind her, covering her. And i squealed even more when the director/staff asked PSJ to unbutton one more button and it was PMY who instantly reached for his shirt and helped him unbutton (!!!!) AND THAT'S NOT ALL. As the director/staff gave directions, her hands stayed on PSJ's shirt/chest (at one point, she even held PSJ's wrist!!) All the while, PSJ looked dazed hahahaha. 

Ah PPC please get married soon!

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, everymomentwasyou said:

I also watched the wall kiss BTS and thought it was very interesting (!!!) how after director yelled cut, PSJ actually moved even closer to PMY and put his arms on the wall behind her, covering her.

And her right hand was actually on his waist(?):wub:

1 hour ago, everymomentwasyou said:

Ahhh PSJ is so good-looking - really my favorite Korean actor.

I want to share some interesting things I learnt from watching PSJ's interview in the WWWSK DVD. (Korean speakers, pls correct me if I am wrong! I watched with Chinese subtitles so I am translating for you guys):

1) PSJ was initially disappointed by the wedding venue in Ep 16 as he expected it to be more grand. However, during the wedding kiss scene, when the curtains behind opened to reveal the beautiful waterfall backdrop, he realized the actual beauty of the scene and found it unforgettable :)

2) He praised the montage of the kisses at the end and also called it unforgettable ;)

3) He said he NG-ed about 9 times in the scene where LYJ interrupted President Park and his ex wife's making out because Kang Ki Young's expression was just too funny. Also said he really enjoyed working with Kang Ki Young.

4) He praised PMY's drunk-acting and called it cute :wub:. Said he couldnt help but smile when watching her. He also talked about the cut ice cream scene and said he was very sad it didnt make it to the final cut for he found it cute awwww.

I also watched the wall kiss BTS and thought it was very interesting (!!!) how after director yelled cut, PSJ actually moved even closer to PMY and put his arms on the wall behind her, covering her. And i squealed even more when the director/staff asked PSJ to unbutton one more button and it was PMY who instantly reached for his shirt and helped him unbutton (!!!!) AND THAT'S NOT ALL. As the director/staff gave directions, her hands stayed on PSJ's shirt/chest (at one point, she even held PSJ's wrist!!) All the while, PSJ looked dazed hahahaha. 

Ah PPC please get married soon!

Spoiler

Yessss

I saw another clip on IG of the wall kiss bts,after the director said okay, psj and pmy were smiling and his hands was firmly on pmy waist squeezing it and he looked eager to continue the kiss...

The bed scene bts was probably the hottest bts I have ever seen, it looked so real and natural,there is no way they dont feel anything for each other to kiss like that, he was kissing and sucking both her upper and lower lip,and there was a part where he was on top of her shirtless and she was looking at him with lovestruck eyes and her hands on his bare back....I can't get it out of my Head

• Like 1

But lates day there's something disturb my mind, bcoz psj simultanously update ig at the sameday with kdm and at ic bts psj gave sweet attention like he's very interested toward kdm, while with pmy, they have no more sign,, are they just break up already?

I hope im wrong, but its disturbing my mind:cry: