[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

32 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Waiting for her vlog but his came out first:rolleyes:

I actually enjoyed watching him just eat! lol! Made me hungrry too.. he was really enjoying that food.. haha

PMY will need to teach us how she use her chopsticks in her Youtube video. lol! If you watch IFY, go to that episode where she had a full meal in Nakdong River.  She is not using her index finger at all! I tried doing it, it seems impossible to make it work. :lol:

Same!! I don’t know how we’ll ever see them together again but I will still continue to support them individually and their careers. I still remember the joy I had when they were first cast together :tears::wub:

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Rachel~ every Monday we have PSJ~ how about you~? :P

I was kinda expecting she would post yesterday and today because the last two episodes will air this week. Oh well, maybe in a few hours she will. Lol.

• LOL 1

Last ep tonight :bawling:

Hi everyone, Park Min Young is here. Today is the last day of IFYOBD to be broadcast. Fall, Winter until Spring, for the last 3 seasons, I've worked hard filming the drama and very happy as I able to give present to you all. Thank you for loving the drama and I will meet you again on another better project. Stay away from flu and stay strong so that we can get through it. As a better actress, as always, will show better performance, will find you again. Until then, anyeong~

Haewonnnnnnnnn :bawling:

It will be a happy ending, right? 

These days I love seeing her in yellow:wub:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

She really did look like she was enjoying her time all thru out IFY.. and is fond of everyone around her. She adores SKJ too, calling him "young man" and "puppy Lim" --- coz he just lets her do anything she wants to do with him.  :lol: 

I really like their pairing! They didnt have much kissing scenes as much as people were asking.. lol! 

But, they have portryaed their intimacy by just looking and staring and just a simple touch to each other... that I believe is great acting! 

I will always see that nose thing and the touching of the collarbone thing.. one of PMYs sexiest acts! :tounge_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I think this is now a legendary romantic scene in Kdrama. :wub:

When you combine two people who are not only great actors, who also admittedly has a liking for each other, and with clearly so much love between them... 56million views felt that love and still counting... 

This is not even the full scene, if they showed the whole scene... oh boyyy! 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I wanna say sorry first, because i have this feeling now. I wanna share my thought.

Pmy post picture with SKJ as her co star now. However she didn't post anything with her previous co star ( i mean kjw).  I'm little worried about ppc's relationship now.  I mean, when hpl , she didn't post with her co star because she didn't want to make her Boyfriend be jealous ( this is pure my thought), but now, she post with her current co star.  What is the reason she brave to post picture with her co star now? 

Hope you guys can cheer me up.  Tell me that my thought is wrong. Thanks

8 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

I wanna say sorry first, because i have this feeling now. I wanna share my thought.

Pmy post picture with SKJ as her co star now. However she didn't post anything with her previous co star ( i mean kjw).  I'm little worried about ppc's relationship now.  I mean, when hpl , she didn't post with her co star because she didn't want to make her Boyfriend be jealous ( this is pure my thought), but now, she post with her current co star.  What is the reason she brave to post picture with her co star now? 

I really dont see anything to it...its not like they were hugging or holding hands.

I really dont know what to say to cheer u up

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Why so worried about it? Lol. If youd watch the bts.. PMY adores SKJ.. and as she said she in Namoo vid  she filmed IFY happily for 3 seasons. She obviously enjoyed her time doing IFY and apprreciates SKJ as her leading man. Considering the cold weather and the current pandemic...still a lot people loved IFY and always with good reviews.. sure rating wise.. is not as high.. but it did better than the other melodramas. Im happy she is proud of this project... and may I say.. she stayed looking fresh and beautiful all thru out. :wub: