[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

40 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

why he shouldn't point honesty?

because he said too honestly in the interview that he has interests with pmy and there is possibility they become couple, he got so much hate from his crazy fans...lol

he is icon for honesty in kor..:lol:

and i think you don't know, in the swoon interview, he picked LA was the most memorable spotsB)...yes...the LA!!!!!

Noted , thank you dear

13 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Hide contents

the reason is because she doesn't like him personally. ;)

k-netizens already felt it in bts where she pushed him a little when he was too close to her. so this is why k-netizens didn't ship her&him because they thought she didn't like him.

I absolutely agree with you @twoparkcouple.. with his advances towards PMY.. the BTS and even the actual drama itself you see how PMY reacted and how she back off.. 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

@Flowerone96 this one.

Been a pps since wwwsk ended in 2018. It looks familiar.. not sure who posted it before..

City12walk posted it... but her other posts.. she has doubts.

Well anyway...girl.. @City12walk just choose. And PSJ is honest. Not admitting is not dishonesty. He never directly denied PMY.

Additional in Marant we trust... if you check the website of marant it’s products are mostly for women just like the supreme that is mostly for men:innocent:

On 4/21/2020 at 10:48 AM, zashi23 said:

@Amazinggg and that thing about not posting a pic during HPL.

Do you seriously believe that? Lol. You really think thats a reason? Cmon now.. this is an adult relationship.. <_<

@Amazinggg.. those are what we call narrow-minded... childish thinking..  PMY is very straight forward...

Hello, everyone!! 

I've been lurking on this thread for quite some time, and I enjoyed reading all the proofs about our ship! 

Tbh, I'm fairly new to this ship (I just watched WWWSK maybe a month or two ago, and I cannot move on from it to the point that I cannot finish other kdramas because nothing can surpass what I felt while watching WWWSK) It just felt too real and I know all of you will agree with me when I say that their chemistry is just off the charts!! 

I've watched WWWSK bts videos and I know you guys have seen nuances that PPC do, those moments that are natural for them and they do subconsciously like leaning towards each other, naturally touching each other, glancing etc. There are just too much and I cannot enumerate all. For me, those are solid proof already that there was something with them and IS still continuing up to this day (we believe!!) 

Anyway, I decided to finally post something here as a way for me to gain new friends who have the same interest as me: PPC! I loooooooove them both but I make sure to support them individually too. When I'm off work early these days, I watch Busted S1 and I'm on my 7th episode already. Minyoung is such a genius in this series. On the other hand, I haven't watched Itaewon Class because of the reason I mentioned above. 

Well, that's it for me. Nice knowing you all! PPC for the win!! 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

@heyyzzer welcome to this thread! I just recently watched WWWSK around February and i already watched it 3x lol. I am also new to this forum, i actually created an account because of our bubi couple here. It's nice to read comments in this forum and people here are generally friendly too :)

• Love 3

Welcome to all new shippers!

So glad that there are still many people out there ship PPC even 2 years after WWWSK ended and decide to join this forum. We must thank to IC too because of this drama, I see that some of new fans of PSJ try to watch his other dramas and fall in love with PPC. :P

Feel free to share your opinion about our couple. Wishing the best for PPC. :wub:

@RParkSJ you could follow this step on this link to post the pic

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lee min ho is the new domino model.. :sweatingbullets:

it's natural dear. domino usually contracted with a model for 6 months or 1 year. former model sjk had been a model for 1 year and pbg for 6 months. just surprising that psj had been a model for domino even for 2 years.:rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lee min ho is the new domino model.. :sweatingbullets:

Lately, i keep seeing PSJ n LMH in one same post hahaha... Who knows they might be in one project someday:lol:

and where is ziozia ig acc? :o

Yeah i wonder too... They got hacked or what?

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, heyyzzer said:

On the other hand, I haven't watched Itaewon Class because of the reason I mentioned above

if u havent watched IC bcoz of the ‘loveline’, seriously u hv nothing to worry about..  @sueeila and i often participated in IC forum when it was aired and we liked kdm’s acting and were rooting for yiseo/saeroy since day 1 (right, @sueeila?) but the way the loveline was pushed into the last minute, you cant really feel the chemistry btwen psj and kdm.. and this is not because i am biased or anything but seriously IC had the weakest loveline ever compared to the rest of psj’s drama. it was so bad my husband was actually rooting him with older ahjumma named kang min jung instead of the FL/2nd FL and he said yiseo/sooah are both crazy lol.. but IC is one of my fav drama and it was fun to watch.. give it a try and if u dont like it, jst drop it.. and welcome to this forum! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

but the way the loveline was pushed into the last minute, you cant really feel the chemistry btwen psj and kdm.. and this is not because i am biased or anything but seriously IC had the weakest loveline ever compared to the rest of psj’s drama.

That's why i'm not expecting there'll be any IC shippers:sweat_smile: 

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

it was so bad my husband was actually rooting him with older ahjumma named kang min jung 

Wow what a plot twist hahahah:joy:

• LOL 1