[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, RParkSJ said:

@quietobserver  oooohhhh myyyyy!!! You are right! Her hand!!!!!  Soooo sizzling hot!!!!!:w00t:

Just love our girl PMY!!!!! She has the moves, she has the groove!!! :wub:

And PSJ’s response? He pulled her lower back into an even tighter squeeze :sweatingbullets:

pardon all the exclamation marks! Just so Super excited :blush:

PSJ with great body figure and nice abs. So far PMY is the only costar that reach her hands to his abs and chest haha. Not to mention hitting his butt :P

Not being pervert haha, just stating how their so called 'colleague closeness' who's behaving very dearly toward each other. 

I'm sure most of you saw many korean and japanese bts clips shared online. I'm not worry and very much confidence with their relationship. Haha. B)

• LOL 7

18 hours ago, quietobserver said:

PSJ with great body figure and nice abs. So far PMY is the only costar that reach her hands to his abs and chest haha. Not to mention hitting his butt :P

Not being pervert haha, just stating how their so called 'colleague closeness' who's behaving very dearly toward each other. 

I'm sure most of you saw many korean and japanese bts clips shared online. I'm not worry and very much confidence with their relationship. Haha. B)

If they really were not together at that time as they said during the post-drama interview (I'm not really buying this narrative but this was what they said) then they'd be blind not to see/feel that they were so into each other and that they had an electrifying chemistry together. But since I highly-doubt the "not dating at the moment" part, I really think that they really are just so into each other that no matter how hard they try to conceal, their attraction overpowers it and reveals itself in tiny moments. 

A lot of times they have let it slip behind the scenes (ex. her hitting his abs/chest/butt, him feeling her waist, them tapping each others' shoulders, him assisting her by holding her arm, them automatically reaching out to hold each other after a scene or two). These were enough for me to say that they behave like a couple trying to subtly flirt with each other.

They seem to be into skinship both oncam and offcam, although they are more conscious about touching each other when they know that there's a BTS camera rolling (case in point: Ramen scene where they reached to hold each other -- TWICE!!! -- in between takes but realized that the camera was rolling so they: 1-played it off as her brushing his shoulder and 2-quickly moved away from each other).

These two. One can only imagine how their private and carefree moments must be like. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

case in point: Ramen scene where they reached to hold each other -- TWICE!!! -- in between takes but realized that the camera was rolling so they: 1-played it off as her brushing his shoulder and 2-quickly moved away from each other).

Is this the part where she stood up after accidentally landing on top f him scene? 

And the bts of this whole scene... She's just like hanging out on top of him.. lol! She just stayed on him casually, even after calling cut... and of course.. PSJ just dont mind at all.. He even holds on to her waist.. :rolleyes:

• LOL 3

It'll be a private event (the venue looks like Cosmo night with dark tone) today so we need to follow DPC's IG to watch it live ^^ and according to the host (?) there will also a live talk around 7pm (SH time) tonight :P

PS: everyone surely can't get over our Miso yet. The original post in wb said "Sec. Kim PMY is coming!!"

Update: arrival upon good mood & bright smile :heart:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, parklovepark said:

Thank God she gained some weight and she’s glowing. I really love her outfit today with her long black hair, she look so elegant and happy. Its like Kim Mi So/Park Min Young going on a business trip.:wub:

It’s the glow of LOVE :wub::P

• Like 2

@twoparkcouple that photos from Newsen are my fav! 

Today she made that airport path as her runaway. So classy yet simple style! The way she walk....omg so beautiful! She look amazingly beautiful on that high waist slack and that handbag color fit well. Now it became my fav airport look of her! :wub:

Awww she still receiving love as Secretary Kim. Ohh my Secretary Kim have her own beauty event to attend and reveal her secret to her beauty that makes VP fall for her :lol::P

Looking forward to see her in DPC live!

• Like 3

lol~ just in time Seo Joon ssi, for his food show in Philippines lol~ the bodyguards "here" is now in Shanghai for DPC event FYI (with KSH kkk) :joy:

- He called MontBlanc' GA "Hugh Jackman hyung-nim" :joy:
- Our man knows the kids too well to play around with them. So Simba got to be Olaf to side along with his nieces as Elsa & Anna, omg this is just tooooo kute :heart:
- When he craves for some sweets, there'll be a "longing for sugar (?)" song lol~ Seeing him enjoying the food, I can see how earnest & serious for such a sweet tooth like him to exercise & keep such great figure, real man of determination & discipline :thumbsup:

• Like 3

She is so gorgeous in that gown :love:

This gown looks like it was made especially for her haha. Her figure stands out perfectly and she's glowing so beautifully :wub:

I cannot imagine what will be her next gowns for other awards. Kyahhh 

You are so gorgeous today, Rachel!

And this date also was her 1st ever fan meeting in her acting career. I'm so happy as your fan. Always love you! :kiss_wink:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1