[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Short but great memories, farewell has never been easy, and they even felt like sending him off to the army. Such a sweet goodbye, seems that he's earned more more "professional fans" within the industry :wub:

"Buen Camino" :P 

• Love 2

Overdose of his kuteness :wub: Seeing him wearing 2 caps with letters "P" & "S" in the show, there must be at least one more that says "J" right :lol: so that's it for his drama for a day, "Back-to-farming diary". Next we should get ready to be busted detectives ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

The shoes that PMY was wearing on Busted2 is NOT the same as what PSJ was wearing on his vlog for the photoshoot in Bali.

PSJ was wearing a JSNY Sport shoes while PMYs a Balenciaga.

Thank you for the confirmation dear, i was about to asking about this lol. Well, this IG account used to overclaim :sweatingbullets:

https://instagram.com/d.bee_spark?igshid=cdi677drcygk

• Like 1

Well it looks similar to me lol 

I wouldnt pay too much attention to same brand stuff they have. Since they already got into rumors bcs of those, they probably be more careful. But it is not wrong too if they have same stuff. It is their personal preferences, since PPC both fashionista ;) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ryuxuri said:

Thank you for the confirmation dear, i was about to asking about this lol. Well, this IG account used to overclaim :sweatingbullets:

https://instagram.com/d.bee_spark?igshid=cdi677drcygk

Its fine.. we all thought too.. :lol: thats why we need to make sure of this kind of stuff... otherwise its just a delusion. I dont know about others.. but PPC have  lot of facts between them anyway...

so why not make an effort to validate a suspicion?  At this rate.. most would turn out to be real. :tounge_xd:

• Awesome 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Its fine.. we all thought too.. :lol: thats why we need to make sure of this kind of stuff... otherwise its just a delusion. I dont know about others.. but PPC have  lot of facts between them anyway...

so why not make an effort to validate a suspicion?  At this rate.. most would turn out to be real. :tounge_xd:

And why we focus on the small details if we have the drama BTS? :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AshLover26 said:

And why we focus on the small details if we have the drama BTS? :D

Well.. thats different. ^_^

Other facts not related to their drama are actually very interesting. :rolleyes: 

Im just saying.. lets not force anything.. especially if not true. Thats not how PPC works anyway. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Well.. thats different. ^_^

Other facts not related to their drama are actually very interesting. :rolleyes: 

Im just saying.. lets not force anything.. especially if not true. Thats not how PPC works anyway. 

I absolutely agree :D

On 10/19/2019 at 12:45 PM, quietobserver said:

(Owh....her hand...:lol:)

Dugeun dugeun~

@quietobserver  oooohhhh myyyyy!!! You are right! Her hand!!!!!  Soooo sizzling hot!!!!!:w00t:

Just love our girl PMY!!!!! She has the moves, she has the groove!!! :wub:

And PSJ’s response? He pulled her lower back into an even tighter squeeze :sweatingbullets:

pardon all the exclamation marks! Just so Super excited :blush:

• LOL 3