Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

45 minutes ago, AshLover26 said:

It means to say that even if we go to korea or japan to buy these DVD's we won't get those CDs with wall kiss and bed scene BTS? :tears:

bts of wall kiss scene is also in jp dvd set2. so if you buy jp dvd set2, you will see the bts(but kor ver wall kiss bts on disk13 is longer).

and bed scene bts is in only kor ver dvd(on disk 13). so..you can't get the disk13, even if you buy the kor dvd now. coz sales of dvd containing disk13 already ended.

but added bed scene is really hottt.(even much hotter than bts..:D) and added drunk scene ep.15 is soooo cute. if you buy kor dvd, you can see the added scenes.(these added scenes are in only kor ver dvd. there are no added scenes, commentary, couple interview..etc in jp ver dvd. coz jp ver dvd is not director's cut). 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Wow :smiley: :thumbsup:  amazing Got Junhwa pdnim!

I hope he gets to work with PPC again. Like he wish, cameo-ing them as married couple :tounge_xd:

Anything would be fine cos PPC really are amazing. But definitely pdnim want them to be a couple again haha!

Ameeeen, may God grant our wishse, ameeen

9 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

@tali58

You can buy Kor ver blulay/dvd director's cut on yes24.

dvd- http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/62651842 blulay- http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/62492657

but you can't be given disk13(containing the bts of wall kiss scene & bed scene). coz disk13 was a gift only for pre-orderers. 

and you can buy JP ver blulay/dvd set1,2(not director's cut) on Amazon japan.

Actually, I had tried buying the dvds during the pre-sale on Yes24 and it wouldn't work from where I am. I wanted it for the bts clips in particular, since I can always rewatch the drama itself on Viki. 

Oh, well. Thank you so much for trying to help. :wub:

On 10/24/2019 at 11:05 PM, twoparkcouple said:

bts of wall kiss scene is also in jp dvd set2. so if you buy jp dvd set2, you will see the bts(but kor ver wall kiss bts on disk13 is longer).

and bed scene bts is in only kor ver dvd(on disk 13). so..you can't get the disk13, even if you buy the kor dvd now. coz sales of dvd containing disk13 already ended.

but added bed scene is really hottt.(even much hotter than bts..:D) and added drunk scene ep.15 is soooo cute. if you buy kor dvd, you can see the added scenes.(these added scenes are in only kor ver dvd. there are no added scenes, commentary, couple interview..etc in jp ver dvd. coz jp ver dvd is not director's cut). 

Oh I see :D thanks for clarification :wub:

I will do a marathon of Busted Season 1 before this Season 2 starts!  :blush:

Screenshot-20191026-031959-Netflix.jpg

• Like 6

Lovers think alike.. ^_^

...nothing is forced here. You cant force destiny.. 

• Like 4

Script reading for PMYs new drama..

(Deep breath) I'll Go To You When The Weather is Nice... 

Do they have a shortcut for the title? :tounge_xd:

• Like 4

psj new drama will air in Feb 2019 after Chocolate(Ha ji won-Yoon kye sang). and pmy new drama also will air in Feb 2019 after Civil War of Prosecutors(Lee sun Gyun-Jung rye won).

Good bye tvN, Welcome JTBC.:lol::heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Congratz on his 3000th day since debut. Our OTP is really making the most out of their live, work hard then play hard. And when it comes to each other, I know from the bottom of my heart they'll love hard too :heart:

• Like 6

New edition to Find You cast, a young but promising one that left good impression since Search WWW ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

after watching bts concert, psj filmed Itaewon Class at Itaewon.  

Hi Park Saeroi..

I thought this was the night before the concert?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I thought this was the night before the concert?

maybe after the concert.. coz bts concert started 6:30 p.m and the owner of the video wrote on ig she saw psj in Itaewon at 9 p.m :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1