[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

57 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

According to the article, psj bought a villa(the one 80m away from pmy house:rolleyes:)for all in cash(5.85 billion won). 

wow rich guy..:D:heart:

I hope we could hear wedding bells soon.B) And I love how he still chose a villa closer to her family. Just kidding.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

New edition to Find You cast, a young but promising one that left good impression since Search WWW ^^

Omgggggg Lee Jae Wook is awesome even though he like 21 ahaha.  I saw him in Search WWW he played opposite Lee Da hee as her love interest it was adorable :wub: but you couldn’t feel the age difference at all cos his acting is 대박 soo good 너무 완벽해. He is also currently in Extradordinary you and he is just wow!

I can already see PMY and him being insta best friends. He jokes a lot BTS too. If you don’t mind spoilers and wanna watch his scenes on search WWW link below https://youtu.be/StvMQzMWlbw

• Like 2

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
Caption- Brother going to work to Iteawon, fighting.

:lol:

So cute :joy:

And that Busted2 Bubble Tea Challenge is so cute! Maybe bcs I really like everytime that bgm play just for her. So cute! Busted2 is coming kyahhh~

And.....yayyyyy we can see Park Seo Joon tomorrow! :heart:

• Like 4