[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

47 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

She does look like Secretary Kim who's elegant in casual days too, off work, unfortunately without her husband around LOL :lol:

Her husband is currently busy with their new restaurant in Itaewon so he’ll visit her when the weather is nice :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

@quietobserver 

Wow PSJ and PMY, PPC, 1st place as TvN Best Lovers :heart:  celebrating the 10th year anniversary TvN in Asia.

Guessing they also best lovers in real life too :relieved: hehe.

Cheers again to the Best Lovers, PPC!

Thanks @quietobserver for sharing!

Well-deserved win!!! So happy for our PPC :love:

Actually, it’s because they were not acting, but revealing their true love for each other. :heart:

Rather an unfair advantage over the other couples :D

14 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I wonder how long pmy will be called "Secretary Kim".:lol:

Not so soon my bet, look at this whole complete package & we may know why ppl aren't over our VP & Sec. yet :kiss_closed:

All-black long-legged couple vibe B)

Classic B&W (they both have beautiful neck line, turtleneck sweaters would do them justice :wub:)

And here, another broadcast there :joy: I srly lose counts of this, but it's probably the 5th time (at least) as I can recall lol~

And this girlcrush :P

• Like 4
  • Love 1

url%5D

i read on soompi that a malicious commenter receives 6 months sentence for spreading false rumor about Lee Seo Jin and Sunny SNSD..   she/he wrote on the online community board something bout ‘LSJ and Sunny were in a special relationship while filming a variety show. all the staff also knew’.. and she/he got sentenced to 6 months prison time yikes! is it normal in korea to get jailtime for writing false dating rumor or this is a jst a random case?? 

and my nxt question is, is the LSJ/Sunny dating comment any different from PPc dating comments on naver..? lets say if PPC is not dating that time, arent the ppl who write those comments afraid they might get sentenced for writing false rumors? what about the tabloid that first published the dating report? arent they afraid PPC gonna sue them for defamation? and y PPC didnt do anything except denying if they arent really dating? 

sorry i hv so many question lol.. 

• Like 1

@Matilda_Anne It's cyberbullying...or cyber defamation. Since one false rumor can lead to malicious comments, it can damage the celebrities' images. Lee Seo Jin is a strict guy, he might found it disturbing and might damage his image and also Sunny's image, probably they think it's already damage, who knows. Since it proofed  that they arent in special relationship, that person got punished by law. The law in Korea is getting stricter right now, I guess, since there was unexpected incident happened to a celebrity. 

Too much questions girl related to PPC hahaha.

Okay, this is not just about PPC, it is all related to korean celebrities. Thats why it is important for them to get into good ent companies that can protect them. I believe PPC do have their companies who always keep on eyes on malicious comments and protect them. If PPC found it too disturbing, they already make move on it, sue or wtv.

Thats why we also have to always be careful on what we write online if we care about PPC. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

is it normal in korea to get jailtime for writing false dating rumor or this is a jst a random case?? 

what about the tabloid that first published the dating report?

1. If the agency sues the person who spread fake rumor, the person gets sentenced.(And if they sue someone for spreading false dating rumor, they should prove that dating rumor is not true in the court. so usually they sue for libel, not for spreading false rumor.:sweatingbullets:)

In case of lsj-sunny, it's the fake rumor that some spread intentionally to demage celebs' images.(their age gap is 19 years old..:wacko:) it's like the case that someone spread Na pd-JYM affair rumor. so they took a legal action and the person also got sentenced

2. that kind of rumor(LSJ-sunny, Na pd-JYM) was spread after they did a tv show together.

but ppc dating rumor had spread since 2017 before ppc did a drama together. because k-media knew lsj-sunny, na pd-jym rumor was not true, they didn't publish official dating news about them unlike ppc.

(*and the reporter who wrote official ppc dating news is a famous reporter who appears on MBC Section TV.:rolleyes:)

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@Matilda_Anne.. i think its different with PPC. If their camp finds it malicious. They wouldve sued years ago. And the media and those who wrote about them dating may actually have proof. But who knows? But PPC did not make a big issue out of it. They talked about their rumor once.. thats it. And the media people who interviewed them did mot close the rumor as not true at all... they all just said "lets wait and see.." :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i read on soompi that a malicious commenter receives 6 months sentence for spreading false rumor about Lee Seo Jin and Sunny SNSD..   she/he wrote on the online community board something bout ‘LSJ and Sunny were in a special relationship while filming a variety show. all the staff also knew’.. and she/he got sentenced to 6 months prison time yikes! is it normal in korea to get jailtime for writing false dating rumor or this is a jst a random case?? 

and my nxt question is, is the LSJ/Sunny dating comment any different from PPc dating comments on naver..? lets say if PPC is not dating that time, arent the ppl who write those comments afraid they might get sentenced for writing false rumors? what about the tabloid that first published the dating report? arent they afraid PPC gonna sue them for defamation? and y PPC didnt do anything except denying if they arent really dating? 

sorry i hv so many question lol.. 

It seems that the Korean justice system is finally taking the matter seriously, sending a message that malicious posts is a punishable crime. My guess is that there will probably be more convictions for anyone posting malicious rumors and for cyberbullies.

There's a growing petition signed by thousands of fans being sent to the Blue House to pass a law for serious sentences for cyberbullies and those spreading malicious, false rumors.  The petition calls for a "Sulli's Law" to be created and passed,  after Sulli's suicide a couple weeks ago. Malicious, hate-filled, false rumors and cyber-bullying comments are finally being taken seriously after Sulli's suicide at just 25 years old shook the entire entertainment industry and the country. It's quite likely that the years of nasty, malicious cyberbullying by anti-fans directed at her constantly were either the cause or the contributing factor for her depression and suicide. Her agency should have protected her more, and more rigorously. Now anti-fans are even  targeting her ex-bf, the rapper, Choiza, and also sending malicious comments to other young celebrities telling them they should kill themselves next. 

Some artists have strong support of their agencies, and in those cases, the agencies and the celebrity sue, and have sued, for malicious defamation. Son Hye Kyo and her agency are currently suing 2 of the 4 people who posted a malicious rumor that the Song-Song couple divorced because she had a "sponsor" in China... The agency and the police were able to trace two of the accounts' IP addresses to catch two of the people who posted these ugly "rumors." The other two accounts were deleted right after posting the malicious comments, so could not be traced. 

So with PPC, as long as the posts aren't malicious, hate- filled, or cyberbullying, PPC's and their agencies' tactic seems to be to make a small comment after the drama, then just not respond, since the comments aren't damaging to their reputations, aren't threatening, and aren't bullying. 

After all, being rumored to be dating PSJ, or PMY is probably a rumor many wish would be made about them. :lol: So as long as the comments and social media posts aren't malicious, aren't threatening,  and aren't trying to ruin PPC's careers or good names and reputations, or adversely affect their private or professional lives, they'll have no reason to sue. 

• Like 4