Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

cake, 3 bars, mini bread & cookies and even the lettering card are the same!!!!!

Those are not coincidences. I'm 1000% sure that ppc are real!!:lol:

What’s mean letter card of Leon :wub:

It took quite sometime today for her to post leon's bday pic and she chose to post that photo. Pretty sure she's also aware that shippers will do such collage right:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

One labit shipper acc just posted the shop where they provide bday treats for celebs’ dogs and all of the them (even the signage) are similar.. Oh well.. But I still believe this is just not mere coincidence :grimace:

6 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

It took quite sometime today for her to post leon's bday pic and she chose to post that photo. Pretty sure she's also aware that shippers will do such collage right:rolleyes:

Oh, you know, it's just another "coincidence" :rolleyes: and she's not following @bn_sj2013 so she "wouldn't really know" :rolleyes: it was the exact same cake and biscuits (or pizza, bec apparently there's a thing called pizza for puppies in Korea).

Nothing happening here, really. Just the exact same taste in dog breeds, and everything dog-related such as dog's birthday food etc. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

IMG-20190922-233844.jpg

IMG-20190922-233827.jpg

His bday theme was always blue.. And this year too.. But omma healthy cake change to a cute choc pie(?) this year hahahaha (I don't think it's choc anyway) She even top up with some cookies and snacks.. Little leon must be happy as he got the same bday celebration as his bro

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, duopark said:

One _____ shipper acc just posted the shop where they provide bday treats for celebs’ dogs and all of the them (even the signage) are similar.. Oh well.. But I still believe this is just not mere coincidence :grimace:

I saw this too just now. But I don't think they're the only pet bake shop in Korea. There's Happy Pang Pang, for one. If Blue Neko gives out free birthday sets to celeb dogs then it's understandable that this isn't the work of PPC's magic lol but it's still fun to think about this as yet another "coincidence". Just like their dogs breed and names, you know. :joy:

Edit: felt the need to edit out the ship name 

Edited by minmangfan
  • Awesome 3

@duopark

Buhahaha.:lol: the shop is not famous at all in Korea. and it is not the shop for celebs’ dogs.

moreover there are so many dog food shops in Korea. even the shop is not in Cheongdam-dong where ppc live.:D do you know what i mean?

Just let them be. the only thing they can do is to make excuses for ppc's innumrable coincidences.:phew:

(and dear.. please don't mention other ships in here. This is the happy place for ppc. I hope you understand.:))

@Flowerone96

i wonder why Leon's bd cake was suddenly changed this year.:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 6

yeah yeah dog foods prepared for celebs but the nearest neighbour had celebrated his baby's birthday and Simba probably enjoyed it so why not recommend it for Leon's birthday too,right? What? Cant 'close friend' a.k.a 'close neighbour' even recommended it?:phew::D We know they are close anyway...:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@duopark ppc shippers already knew about that shop.. B)

So yeah.. lets not mention other ships here.. let them do their thing.. its their space anyway. This is PPC space and should only be about PPC. :innocent:

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Park Leon is Love

How bout the one on Simba? "Park Simba is Love" ? :lol:

As PSJ once said that Only time can tell.

We've been waiting patiently for more than a year...and I believe we can wait continute...

Waiting to see ...:heart:

ps. @duopark  Please do not refer to others shipper in here. thanks :)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Sorry guys my bad.. Didn’t mean to mention other party. Only wanted to know some thoughts/infos regarding that. Thanks everyone for reminding and sharing ur thoughts, especially @twoparkcouple for providing such info :wub:

Edited by duopark
  • Like 1

PPC shippers - healer and pmy reunion after 5 yrs at AAA awards in November 

what should be our reaction and of course expectations from this encounter ??? :hushed:

Seems PSJ might not attend ! :frown:

Although kinda sad to think that we probably cant see PSJ at AAA, but I hope PMY will have fun attending it. Seems that many of her close colleagues will attend also. Looking forward to see her interaction with them. 

And cant wait to see PMY in dress !:heart:

• Like 4

The next track will be about Seo Joonie the promising football lover aka the local football king :heart: Wonder if this football field is also within his area so his neighbors can come cheer on him maybe :tounge_xd:

PS: Just watched the 4th track with his son (again lol~) and now the teaser is out, what a coincidence :lol:

• Like 3