Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

There have been PPC together sightings recently?

I think we should pause our discussion  about this until confirmation. I know we are currious about PPC's relationship, but it isn't good for PPC. So everyone, please be patience for a while.:D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@tali58  just a rumor..because i don't believe 100% this kind of sightings without strong proofs.

@mimi8592  I think it is up to individuals to believe what they think about ppc..

some fans can think ppc are real..some fans can think it's not true..some fans can think ppc already broke up.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

are they still together now

yes i honestly think so :wub:~

so im not worried :ph34r: ~ 

• Like 1

I strongly believe that PPC is real and that they're still together presently..I am just praying that despite of their soo busy skeds they are able to find time to be w/ each other.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

i stand strong to my belief that ppc is real.. no doubt about it.. but i already prepared my heart if in the end it's not true i will continue to support them individually, career or personal choices :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Still waiting for MY' s update:sweatingbullets: missing the bday boy already 

I do believe PPC are in a very strong n stable relationship now... Don't worry guys.. Remember the LA? When PSJ didn't post anything of his overseas trip,  I assume it was his private time with his love one.. Like the Phuket trip..he never update anything of the trip.. Unlike when he spent time together with his best friends.. They even update around the same time :joy: and I do believe, PSJ in LA wasn't just a coincidence.. 

and remember they're neighbours;) I'm sure they could meet each other whenever they want.. But just make sure you guys won't be caught :phew: plus, we could see how close MY and PJJ,  SJ's best friend that she was the second person to comment on her recent IG update with their inside joke :P love their friendship.. 

No worries guys.. Let's just wait a little bit before they announce a big news.. As we patiently waiting, let's just enjoy and support their new projects soon.. PPCxJTBC;)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

The Parks :heart:

Just a side note: I think that they will have a very fun vlogging channel as a couple especially with all the teasing from PSJ. And PMY herself is such a trooper.

• Like 4

Finally~~~ happy bday again Leon Park :D I bet Mommy's cake is the best, yummy & healthy :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Finally! Happy bornday uri Park Leon:heart: Be a good son to omma n appa kay;) the hashtag tho.. A comman message every parent to their child.. Don't grow up so fast Leon~

Happy Birthday Leon~:heart:

Awww so cute with yellow bow tie kyahh

So many fancy meal prepared for Baby Leon awww mommy Rachel must be preparing a lot that she posted this late. 

Happy Birthday again Leon~

• Like 3

Pics-Art-09-22-10-30-30.jpgDo you see what I see:rolleyes: Is it a homemade birthday cake or they bought it somewhereB) even the birthday signage(?) look quite similar:P anyway enjoy your bday cake uri Leon! 

P/s: i'm positive enough the cakes are exactly the same.. Not only the cakes, even the side snacks too! Haha whether they bought it somewhere or MY herself prepared all of them..or perhaps they prepared it together B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Leon and Simba the Park Siblings~ awwwww they hv the same decorations + the same cakes/snacks on their respective birthdays~~ 

this time are we gonna say ‘coincidence again’????? :lol:

muahahahahhaah

• LOL 5

Wow, what a "coincidence" :joy:

Happy Birthday, Leon! I hope you had a fun day with Mom, Dad, and your brother. 

P.S. That pet cake shop may be the only pet cake shop in/near Cheongdam-dong, but I don't think they offer just one same set of doggie bday cakes/biscuits, eh? Maybe Leon's neighbor/friend Simba gave him some of the cake and biscuits during his birthday months ago and Leon liked it, so Leon's mom made sure to buy him just the same. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Isn't it too much to be called coincidence:tounge_xd: here u go they drop another hint guys.. Keep teasing us like this uri PPC till you guys ready to go public

• LOL 1

If it not homemade by pmy, maybe psj recommend her where she should buy for the cake :tounge_xd: the cake is the same, not really coincidence at all 

• LOL 7

cake, 3 bars, mini bread & cookies and even the lettering card are the same!!!!!

Those are not coincidences. I'm 1000% sure that ppc are real!!:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5