Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

36 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

OH!!!!!!!! POOR MY Seo Joon.  Looks like SIMBA is more popular than him. :mrgreen:

Ahaha actually now that this was brought up...I was shocked for his channel that the views were lower than expected? I think cos he isn’t like mostly filming himself maybe that’s why. Anyway I enjoyed the recent video the most :sweatingbullets:

• Insightful 1

maybe, this will boost more views on PSJ channel: :) 

Wow, our King PSJ fandom :kiss_wink:, imagine the fans even said in twitter, they were camping outside BENCH, just to get in line .the power of our PSJ!. Huge crowds turned out! Just  to secure (I think, for couple of days, but VIP tickets are sold out or as of 4 HOURS, ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT, WAS CHAOS, FANS ARE UPSET, HOW POOR BENCH NOT ORG (VENUE TOO SMALL FOR OUR PSJ)...., wow!!!! they were so pricey tickets, tsk, tsk., tsk, wish I'm there, can't wait, for photos tho..(SEPT. 29). 

for sure our dear SIMBA will not upstage, PSJ! :wub:

PSJ fun meet in Manila: :heart:

Cr to the owner: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2i2T5cpEcN/

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jingjaja said:

OH!!!!!!!! POOR MY Seo Joon.  Looks like SIMBA is more popular than him. :mrgreen:

Honestly, I'm one of those who keep playing the vid till it got that figure:P Sorry SJ but Simba is my favorite now:joy: Hope he'll continue to feat Simba in his next next vlog.. I love the caring side of him when he take care of Simba.. He definitely will be a good daddy :wub:

• LOL 3

yah....a lot of ph fans were ranting in social media out of frustrations..they all wanted to avail vip pass but was no longer available..some were reserved for celeb in ph!! Gosh..even celebs are rooting for him

• Awesome 1

I got my ticket from fun meet even though its so hard to get because there are a lot Fans and almost in some Branch tickets are sold out. No question PSJ is real Bulldozer HAHA Im excited to see him. 

• Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

Will pmy new drama be pre produced or not? 

Just realized on the KBS awards 2018, when psj presented the winners of some categories, one of them was for seo kang joon:D

42 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Just realized on the KBS awards 2018, when psj presented the winners of some categories, one of them was for seo kang joon:D

Pre produced

I saw the ig post about the ph fans line up to buy the ticket. Wow PSJ is super popular, even among PH celebs...

How did ph fans knew that the VIP tickets were reserved for ph celebrities anw?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

I got my ticket 

wow congrats~ please take a lot of pics and share them with us~ :P

2 hours ago, brownsugar said:

it seems that pmy drama is semi pre-production, not pre-production like IC.

42 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that pmy drama is semi pre-production, not pre-production like IC.

Whats the difference, if i may ask?

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

semi pre-production is that half of the drama is filmed before the air and half of the drama is filmed during airing. it is a common production style which is recently being used in most k-drama.

and pre-production is that whole parts of drama is filmed before airing(ex- Arthdal Chronicles)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Pre production is they have finished shooting all episodes before the drama airs while semi pre production when the drama first airs, they only have to finish a few episodes left.. Thats what i've known all this time.. Cmiiw :D am i right? @twoparkcouple

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

semi pre-production is that half of the drama is filmed before the air and half of the drama is filmed during airing. it is a common production style which is recently being used in most k-drama.

and pre-production is that whole parts of drama is filmed before airing(ex- Arthdal Chronicles)

Oh u've answered it already :lol:

42 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

What is that i read some comment on pmy drama confirm artikel on naver about seo kang joon it's bad comment i don't know if that wrong translate cause sometimes korean translate to english is different meaning.

Winter so cold. Urgghh the cold windy air. :tired: Hope she can stay warm and filming well. Anyone know when she will start shooting for her new drama?

6 hours ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

I got my ticket from fun meet

Congratulations dear.. i'm so excited and happy for you.. have fun and don't forget to share with us all the experience and pictures.. (so jealous :P

• Like 1