Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

another holiday PMY? heeee

or maybe photoshoot? heeee

What ever it is, she looks gorgeous :heart:

lol dog cake case, like I said, 'close neighbour' can suggest it:phew: why not? Blueneko can be famous thanks to ppc :D later it will be well known among celebrities hahaha

• Like 2

I still wonder how on earth was this photo taken. I know that it's from the balcony of another room, but that far out? How? They must have a drone or something...or a selfie stick for a GoPro or something.

But because of the angle of this photo I am 100% sure this wasn't taken by her mom. Maybe her brother? Or maybe it's that other guy with long arms (and long legs) who happen to be her neighbor...

• LOL 4

On 9/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, twoparkcouple said:

@tali58  just a rumor..because i don't believe 100% this kind of sightings without strong proofs.

@mimi8592  I think it is up to individuals to believe what they think about ppc..

some fans can think ppc are real..some fans can think it's not true..some fans can think ppc already broke up.

@twoparkcouple, I agree with you. That's the way I think, too. :D

• Like 1

19 hours ago, quietobserver said:

lol dog cake case, like I said, 'close neighbour' can suggest it:phew: why not? Blueneko can be famous thanks to ppc :D later it will be well known among celebrities hahaha

yep maybe her close neighbor recommended leon's bd cake.:D pmy had prepared homemade cake for leon bd until last year.

but simba had a bd party with the blueneko foods in July this year..and after two months, leon's bd foods changed to the same foods with simba..B)

What the compatible(?) neighbors..:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

23 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

What the compatible(?) neighbors..:lol:

yes these two ‘neighbours’ are really compatible~ that’s y they hv so many coincidences eg similar fashion items, the same dog breed (with the same name meaning), travel to the same places at (almost) the same time in the past, disappeared together in Phuket, bought dog cakes from the same shop bla bla bla~~~~ 

all the dating comments on naver/daum and PSJ tagging on ig bfore wwwsk must also because they are ‘neighbours’ lol... 

meanwhile my nxt door neighbour doesnt even know i exist... luckily i hv a compatible housemate aka husband :phew: ~ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, minmangfan said:

They must have a drone or something...

I also thought it could be a drone. I know someone who knows a thing or two about flying a drone. :P

Untitled.png

:tounge_wink:

• LOL 5

Yeah,, that Blue Neko shop was relatively unknown to public, until people found out where Leon's birthday treats came from. And even if it was Simba who had those same bday treats first (since his bday came first), It was only now that the bakeshop reposted PMYs post on Leon' bday. She is the ONLY celebrity posted so far on their IG feed, coz they are not famous to celebritites at all.  They do have pictures of dog birthdays, but they are from regular people.

• Like 3

@twoparkcouplethank you dear for your information about everything related to ppc, I hope someday you give us some great info:wub:, by the way my dear i sent you another q in private massage, whenever you have time i will be thankful if you check. Love you all guys

It's okay to be close. And it's okay to keep in contact. And it's okay to share good things or sources together. And it's okay to have same common interest. :D

Everything is okay when it's about PPC haha. PPC are doing okay in their own world.:P We are enjoying their shareness and closeness. woot woot! 

Meanwhile, hope PSJ doing fine and stay healthy during his filming. Dont know if there will be any news or photos of him as special judge tomorrow, just hope he's enjoying the film festival. 

And my dear Rachel~ what's with Guam~?:P Blue blue blue, I love blue :wub: Our queen do enjoy leisure time before being So Minyoung back. Stay healthy and have more fun girl!

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Look who's hereeeee~~~ seems that our chestnut Saeroy is beezy today & we can't meet him lol~

ikr, its park yonghu who comes instead lol :lol:

9 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Yeah we love it too man :D

Guess who looks gorgeous in PSJ's "favorite girlfriend look"? His friendly neighbor, of course:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I cant wait to watch psj in 3 meals a day and curious what food they will make. And busted season 2 please. While waiting ppc new dramas next year... 

Their seamless skin:lol:

image.jpg

• Like 6

Oh my...No wonder, often see PMY wearing white shirt nd jeans..she's always gorgeous even w/ that simple outfit!!!

i think he lost weight.. he looks skinny :sweatingbullets:~ when i saw him walking in some vid i can see his legs are thinner.. maybe it’s jst my eyes?~ :(

hope he will take care of his health despite of busy flming~   

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think he lost weight.. he looks skinny :sweatingbullets:~ when i saw him walking in some vid i can see his legs are thinner.. maybe it’s jst my eyes?~ :(

hope he will take care of his health despite of busy flming~   

I assume that’s for getting younger look for his drama IC. What’s sad is he lost some fat from his face too :blink:

Can’t this be achieved using makeup techniques?? We all know his a perfectionist but it looks like drama getup is taking a toll on his health.

stay healthy and hearty PSJ :P

• Sad 2