Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, cicagw557623 said:

What is that i read some comment on pmy drama confirm artikel on naver about seo kang joon it's bad comment i don't know if that wrong translate cause sometimes korean translate to english is different meaning.

all k-celebs can receive bad comments on naver. so just ignore that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

24 Nov in Singapore, pmy attends Starhub Night Of Stars awards 2019. :love:

 

please god please let it be like cosmo again pleaseeeee :w00t:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a loooooot of hugging... literally!! :lol:

 

 

I would hug PMY so tight if i was there!! :tounge_xd:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow so many dvd contents are being spread on sns these days...hmm..

 

True. I know everyone have their rights to the dvd since they owned it but seeing PPC's very hot intimate scenes seems too much to be share to the public. I understand everyone so excited about the dvd contents but lets refrain posting too intimate or too sexy still cuts or clips since people will have too much speculations that may hurt our PPC. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

 

True. I know everyone have their rights to the dvd since they owned it but seeing PPC's very hot intimate scenes seems too much to be share to the public. I understand everyone so excited about the dvd contents but lets refrain posting too intimate or too sexy still cuts or clips since people will have too much speculations that may hurt our PPC. 

 yep i hope fans will not post bed scene& bed scene bts. it's tooooooo hot to be public. i think dvd owners can understand what i'm saying. :rolleyes:B)

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the up-to-date schedule (from LSG's side) showed that Busted 2 will now be released on Nov. I guess  the wait is a lil bit less tedious coz we have several things to look forward to kkk 

In the short term, some IG update maybe :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

We're crossing our fingers for more sweetness overdose. My most pitiful deleted part was Simba's interaction/ chemistry with Leon's Mommy ㅠㅠ I feel like that was an unsolved puzzle to me personally aigoo ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Here's for a less tedious wait :P 

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 6:49 PM, jingjaja said:

Yeah:blush: I can log in soompi again.

I'm glad you come back to post here again.  I've been following you for a long time and like your positive comments.  You are solid PSJ’s fan and seem likes you love  PMY as well. :grin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

So the up-to-date schedule (from LSG's side) showed that Busted 2 will now be released on Nov. I guess  the wait is a lil bit less tedious coz we have several things to look forward to kkk 

In the short term, some IG update maybe :P 

Look forward to her update on leong's bday:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brownsugar said:

Look forward to her update on leong's bday:lol:

Leon's gonna have a blast this weekend hopefully :lol:

 

new pic from Bench~ Is there any color he doesn't look good in :wub:

 

 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

My most pitiful deleted part was Simba's interaction/ chemistry with Leon's Mommy

 

must be included in those 77 mins footage lol~ :ph34r: 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...