[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

So the up-to-date schedule (from LSG's side) showed that Busted 2 will now be released on Nov. I guess  the wait is a lil bit less tedious coz we have several things to look forward to kkk 

In the short term, some IG update maybe :P 

Look forward to her update on leong's bday:lol:

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think this is the 1st time ive seen a compilation of their kiss scenes officially released by Tvn.. is it?? :D

tvn knows that ppc is very much missed and wwwsk is still very popular even after a year (since its released in jun 19 right?) so they release this to satisfy fans. they probably get the hint based on the no. of views for ep13 bed scene. :lol:

hello and welcome @Kimmiso_Minyoung!!! :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

We all have to remember that business profiles on youtube get paid per x no. of views, so yes, I think tvN Drama noticed the pull of WWWSK among fans even more than a year after its airing and decided to make a video which they are sure would gather a lot of views. And I feel like WWWSK and PPC are both getting a lot of attention again after the release of the Korean and Japanese DVDs.

More views = more income lol tvN owes PPC and PPC Shippers so much that they better air a special when these two get wed. :joy:

On another note, that BTS before the ramen scene (1st ramen scene featuring Hardworking Cow) made me 100% sure that something is (or was, at the time of filming) going on between those two.

I mean -- their SUBCONSCIOUS PULL TOWARDS EACH OTHER IS SO STRONG they had to stop and catch themselves from showing too much skinship so many times within the filming of that one scene. Which, what I'm trying to say is -- who on earth automatically reaches out to his/her co-worker's back/waist after a scene or during down time?? Apparently, PPC. :joy:

Also, that look in PSJ's face (most especially his eyes) when he put his hands under his head while rehearsing is something a plain co-actor won't and can't do towards a female co-star who he's just "acquainted with". PMY's reaction? Hit his chest, like she HABITUALLY does (towards PSJ, that is).

If you get to see that BTS, you will know that with these two, it doesn't really take a genius to read between the lines. Like I've said many times before -- these two are going to be the death of me.

• Like 6
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

tvn knows that ppc is very much missed and wwwsk is still very popular even after a year (since its released in jun 19 right?) so they release this to satisfy fans. they probably get the hint based on the no. of views for ep13 bed scene. :lol:

hello and welcome @Kimmiso_Minyoung!!! :blush:

thanks for your welcome :blush:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

My most pitiful deleted part was Simba's interaction/ chemistry with Leon's Mommy ㅠㅠ I feel like that was an unsolved puzzle to me personally aigoo ㅋㅋㅋ

i really want to see the interaction between pmy and Simba in the poster shooting day.:bawling: 

but i understand that production decided to cut that part in the dvd. coz ppl are suspicious of that Simba and Leon are ppc's couple dogs.B)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

We all have to remember that business profiles on youtube get paid per x no. of views, so yes, I think tvN Drama noticed the pull of WWWSK among fans even more than a year after its airing and decided to make a video which they are sure would gather a lot of views. And I feel like WWWSK and PPC are both getting a lot of attention again after the release of the Korean and Japanese DVDs.

More views = more income lol tvN owes PPC and PPC Shippers so much that they better air a special when these two get wed.

On another note, that BTS before the ramen scene (1st ramen scene featuring Hardworking Cow) made me 100% sure that something is (or was, at the time of filming) going on between those two.

I mean -- their SUBCONSCIOUS PULL TOWARDS EACH OTHER IS SO STRONG they had to stop and catch themselves from showing too much skinship so many times within the filming of that one scene. Which, what I'm trying to say is -- who on earth automatically reaches out to his/her co-worker's back/waist after a scene or during down time?? Apparently, PPC.

Also, that look in PSJ's face (most especially his eyes) when he put his hands under his head while rehearsing is something a plain co-actor won't and can't do towards a female co-star who he's just "acquainted with". PMY's reaction? Hit his chest, like she HABITUALLY does (towards PSJ, that is).

If you get to see that BTS, you will know that with these two, it doesn't really take a genius to read between the lines. Like I've said many times before -- these two are going to be the death of me.

I have seen these bts cuts on some users IG status and I totally agree with you that there was or do they still have ( million dollar question?????) extreme physical and emotional attraction towards each other, which is so apparent in bts clips/photos.

its a year since WWWSK so I have fingers crossed that” the spark “ in still going strong or even  better B):tounge_xd:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i really want to see the interaction between pmy and Simba in the poster shooting day.:bawling: 

but i understand that production decided to cut that part in the dvd. coz ppl are suspicious of that Simba and Leon are ppc's couple dogs.B)

Ikr... That's one of my top 10 most wanted bts list:tears: I guess the jp ver didn't include those moments too.. Let's wait for the 2nd jp dvd who knows we might get something 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow so many dvd contents are being spread on sns these days...hmm..

Yes, I agree with you. I don't want them to share the scene in bed too. I saw a lot of DVD content on IG, Twitter, some accounts shared it publicly and posted tags #parkseojoon #patkminyoung #parkparkcouple. it looks like they don't care.  Even they know that it is violates copyright. :crazy: 

This is just a sample account that violates copyright.

cfCB1N.jpg
cfC4ME.jpg
cfCfDV.jpg

• Love 2

9 hours ago, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

Hi everyone :grin: I am luker in soompi so long time. Nice to meet all PPC shipper. I like PMY and PSJ so much and hope they will real couple. 

Welcome on board dear:D 

Agree with you guys regarding the dvd.. They seem didn't care about the copyright issue.. They even make an IG live:joy: I hope they won't get any trouble for being so 'kind' to share the content 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Welcome on board dear:D 

Agree with you guys regarding the dvd.. They seem didn't care about the copyright issue.. They even make an IG live:joy: I hope they won't get any trouble for being so 'kind' to share the content 

“kind” ...... I don't think can use this word with them. WRONG IS WRONG.!!!!!!and many accounts not owner DVD directly.

PS. I know all account  are here.^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1