Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@jingjaja welcome back dear, guys I really miss ppc and I should say im a very patient person and rational but when it comes to ppc Im just sooo emotional, why there is no news of them, I want them the bests but Sometimes i miss them that much that i wish i hadnt fell in love with them, my love for them is so strange for them, I can describe it and I wonder can this love be for nothing?!  sorry dear friends if I sounded somehow so emotional. I love you all and ppc sooo much and wish you soo much happiness. Dont forget voting for ppc.

• Love 1

On 7/3/2018 at 11:49 PM, minseojoon said:

I love the sweet harmony and peace that we have in this thread. Let us not insult or harm other ships or other actors/actresses (though I don't think any of us had intentionally done that). Let us keep making this a pleasurable and fun-loving place to call "home" to spazz about our beautiful couple...and let me remind you guys.... you ALL ROCK!!!!!!! :kiss_wink:

For future references and to keep moving forward...

LET US ALL TAKE NOTE OF THIS. 

:kiss_wink::star::innocent:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Welcome, to new PPS here, in this famous ppc forum. :kiss_wink:

Last ig update of PSJ 11 days ago, Sept. 9 and PMY ig,  same thing w/ MY,....was 8 days ago last Sept. 12.

So, quite???? pls. update PPC, ur ig?: PSJ have so much events going on. He's like the king of CF(s), pls, vote, PSJ ...,for real, he deserve it!), ---(WEEKLY K-DRAMA ACTORS)  HE'S NO. 1, KING, PSJ w/ 2019 CURRENT MOVIE,  FUN MEET IN MANILA, tons of CF (s) e.g., domino, bibigo, ziozia, cellreturn,,  mont blanc, tir tir, LGcaread, Dr. Jart, KB kookmincard,  BENCH (w/sold out tickets) n' etc.) --ok, I'm sharing our fun time, lunch break guys. I was binging, ---- so, we decided to go to loc. store in Ca., US: we saw PSJ, in bibigo "cuteness, overload, hottie face, aww.....:) actually, more of my co-workers, :yum: just can't help, psst......e.g., giggles, swoon, to this 2HOT2HANDLE,  PSJ (tmi) lol. And then co-worker (no. 7) showed PSJ latest, BENCH cf, in a BLUE T-shirt, to die for....:wink:,:wub: that boyish, handsome, Sexy DUDE! :blush: that's it, we lost it....., dead :)

BTW, we checked this ig: hashtag parksejoon (need to type it here, literally)  mostly,  PSJ , w/ PMY always there. I dunno who's the IT editor (again literally, typed it here....hashtag PARK SEO JOON, PSJ, is a very loyal man and you can see it, CONSISTENTLY, PARK MIN YOUNG, IS (no.1 or always) FEATURE there, a PRIORITY ON THAT SITE!!!!.Thx, dude WE LOVE U. :tounge_wink: on serious note, PMY have lots of events,  too  Just continue to support, 'em both, PPC.:love:

All I can say, PSJ, never been a (KISS N' TELL TYPE) just PRIVATE in his CONVERSATION w/ MY. Very, discreet, (like O07, sexy, secretive) loyal, respectful, NOT TRYING TO BE RELEVANT or dominant, working hard, w/ sense of humor tho' n'  a gentleman. BONUS! A good "neighbor," n' ofc, PSJ, "love thy neighbor," huh!!!"  

This FORUM & U guys: PPC, is LIFE!!!!! ty, bunches! muah! :kiss_closed: my co-workers feel this site is the :star: w/PPC n' PPS.

Again, let's vote for PPC to win all awards n see 'em 2gether(pls., pls., pls esp. cosmo event 2019?) n' more major, awards, events, etc. Paging, prods., pls. wwwsk2?(Where it begun, we are solid, psj then became, ppc!) more 2020 movies, dramas(ppc). Stay POSITIVE, love is patient n' TRUE :heart: CAN WAIT! 

• Like 6

2016. 12. 03

Screenshot-20190921-181240.png

2017. 09. 13

Screenshot-20190921-181259.png

2018. 01. 06

Screenshot-20190921-181252.png

IG @parkpark_couple_luv

B)i really want to look for the persons and ask them the truth.:ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

really want to look for the persons and ask them the truth.:ph34r:

Every year since 2016... someone is always giving hints apparently..  lol! 

But no one paid attention... until after wwwsk.. everything came to surface! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

59 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Cant u just look for them?? :lol: i would do the same if its possible (but its impossible.. I wish i lived in korea :joy:) Those who comment are different person right? 

53 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Every year since 2016... someone is always giving hints apparently..  lol! 

But no one paid attention... until after wwwsk.. everything came to surface! :D

yep before wwwsk, no one paid attention to psj-pmy dating rumor coz ppc were not related at all, at that time.

but wwwsk made everything come to surface.:sweat_smile:

54 minutes ago, Hilomilo said:

Those who comment are different person right? 

yep i suppose so.

• Like 4

I was watching I live Alone recent episode (Korean variety show). A topic that was brought up I found interesting and relevant was about the staff who work for actors/actresses .....how the staff really enjoy it when they go away for filming outside of seoul in a drama because they can become closer, drunk and hang out....even flirt with each other also an opportunity to hang out with the other staff who work for main actors in the drama. The actor Bang Sung Hoon and Kwan’s Nara (who is going to be in Itaewon class with PSJ) were discussing this on the show. Because Kwon Nara, her sister is her make up artist and she asks her sister to drink with her instead of staff cos they’re family and so indirectly her sister cannot join the other staff team ahaha. They were telling her not to do that to her sister Cos it’s precious bonding time for team staff of the drama :joy:

Made me think about how close PMY and PSJ team became with eachother during those filming trips outside of Seoul! No wonder they became so close. They were left alone I’m sure at night to hang drink and swap stories after filming! :wub:
Uploaded the video clip: https://twitter.com/mamamoosu/status/1175380450648449024?s=21

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

IG @parkpark_couple_luv

If I didn't know before  I may think that you are IG @parkpark_couple_luv. :grin:

I really like this account IG. 

• Like 2

So many events for MY ....y is SJ missing in action :bawling: missing him so much why isn’t he confirming for any shows ??? I know there’s fun meet and appearance as judge but his absence is killing me ...

Our beloved SJ at least upload new vlog:anguished: 

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep before wwwsk, no one paid attention to psj-pmy dating rumor coz ppc were not related at all, at that time.

but wwwsk made everything come to surface.:sweat_smile:

yep i suppose so.

If the hints are indeed true that they've been dating since before WWWSK, then I think that them saying yes to WWWSK was a very calculated risk on their part. PMY took a while to say yes to it, if I remember it right?

I think that if they really have been together for a while, they have discussed it and thought about it and its advantages and consequences -- and maybe even set some rules on how they will behave and how they will play it out if dating rumors spark during/after WWWSK. Even their responses to the rumor felt very calculated.

If this is true then they are indeed a power couple with a very solid relationship. The only sad thing is that we can't get a glimpse of it right now, but I look forward and pray that they vlog together when they are ready to come out. A PPC vlog with their furbabies would be fun to watch.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

A PPC vlog with their furbabies would be fun to watch.

Something like.. "OURday presented thru Record Park's and Parks Office" :lol:

25 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

the hints are indeed true that they've been dating since before WWWSK, then I think that them saying yes to WWWSK was a very calculated risk on their part. PMY took a while to say yes to it, if I remember it right?

Maybe they tried to test the water and if they receive positive response they will announce after wwwsk but their leaked rumor ruined everything

1 hour ago, canangel7019 said:

So many events for MY ....y is SJ missing in action :bawling: missing him so much why isn’t he confirming for any shows ??? I know there’s fun meet and appearance as judge but his absence is killing me ...

Our beloved SJ at least upload new vlog:anguished: 

Filming for his new drama currently!! It’s busy times for him RN

I do belive that they had relationship before wwwsk, but the thing is 'are they still together now?'. Hope the best for them. 

Happy bday~ Park Leon, have a blast B) looking forward to Mommy sharing your picture today :wub:

I think individually wwwsk could be an opportunity for them to get to know more and close to each other beside being in the casts full of talented actors and actresses. (why not,right?) :D

Of course, choosing the right project was the priority. They are truly professional.

After spending so much time together, day and night filming, even had dinners and buying food for teams many time...That shown how close they are...and hardly to stay apart:P

So now....can PPC truly stay apart ?:D

You just cant be away from someone you feel comfortable with. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

I do belive that they had relationship before wwwsk, but the thing is 'are they still together now?'. Hope the best for them. 

look back late last year. some of us had doubt if ppc were still together and even thought that ppc already broke up.

but!! when we were anxious about ppc, ppc showed up together in Cosmo awards and sweetly talked, whispered and smiled together.

moreover, even after returning to Korea, ppc had a dinner with wwwsk team in the restaurant near ppc houses.

so all doubts about ppc were erased at that time.:wub:

I think...If the dating rumor that ppc have been dating before wwwsk is true, ppc's relationships are stable enough now.

(deleted..)

Trust ppc. :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

God, this is the best video I've seen of the WWWSK press con ever. They say that couples (long time ones) often mirror each other and these two just fit exactly into that

@twoparkcouple I envy those who have seen them together, but I do hope that whoever sees them together won't take photos of them -- or if they do, I hope they won't make money out of it or post it on their own SNS to gain attention. Anyway, if K-fans talk about PPC in that manner, does this mean that a lot of them (most esp fans of PMY and PSJ individually) have generally accepted the fact that PPC is real? Are they considered as an open secret by K-fans?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

look back late last year. some of us had doubt if ppc were still together and even thought that ppc already broke up.

but!! when we were anxious about ppc, ppc showed up together in Cosmo awards and sweetly talked, whispered and smiled together.

moreover, even after returning to Korea, ppc had a dinner with wwwsk team in the restaurant near ppc houses.

so all doubts about ppc were erased at that time.:wub:

I think...If the dating rumor that ppc have been dating before wwwsk is true, ppc's relationships are stable enough now.

and these days, there are ppc sightings being spread among k-fans.(but it has not been confirmed yet so i can't say what the ppc sighting is)

Trust ppc. :kiss_wink:

There have been PPC together sightings recently?