[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I think individually wwwsk could be an opportunity for them to get to know more and close to each other beside being in the casts full of talented actors and actresses. (why not,right?) :D

Of course, choosing the right project was the priority. They are truly professional.

After spending so much time together, day and night filming, even had dinners and buying food for teams many time...That shown how close they are...and hardly to stay apart:P

So now....can PPC truly stay apart ?:D

You just cant be away from someone you feel comfortable with. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

I do belive that they had relationship before wwwsk, but the thing is 'are they still together now?'. Hope the best for them. 

look back late last year. some of us had doubt if ppc were still together and even thought that ppc already broke up.

but!! when we were anxious about ppc, ppc showed up together in Cosmo awards and sweetly talked, whispered and smiled together.

moreover, even after returning to Korea, ppc had a dinner with wwwsk team in the restaurant near ppc houses.

so all doubts about ppc were erased at that time.:wub:

I think...If the dating rumor that ppc have been dating before wwwsk is true, ppc's relationships are stable enough now.

(deleted..)

Trust ppc. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

God, this is the best video I've seen of the WWWSK press con ever. They say that couples (long time ones) often mirror each other and these two just fit exactly into that

@twoparkcouple I envy those who have seen them together, but I do hope that whoever sees them together won't take photos of them -- or if they do, I hope they won't make money out of it or post it on their own SNS to gain attention. Anyway, if K-fans talk about PPC in that manner, does this mean that a lot of them (most esp fans of PMY and PSJ individually) have generally accepted the fact that PPC is real? Are they considered as an open secret by K-fans?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

look back late last year. some of us had doubt if ppc were still together and even thought that ppc already broke up.

but!! when we were anxious about ppc, ppc showed up together in Cosmo awards and sweetly talked, whispered and smiled together.

moreover, even after returning to Korea, ppc had a dinner with wwwsk team in the restaurant near ppc houses.

so all doubts about ppc were erased at that time.:wub:

I think...If the dating rumor that ppc have been dating before wwwsk is true, ppc's relationships are stable enough now.

and these days, there are ppc sightings being spread among k-fans.(but it has not been confirmed yet so i can't say what the ppc sighting is)

Trust ppc. :kiss_wink:

There have been PPC together sightings recently?

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

There have been PPC together sightings recently?

I think we should pause our discussion  about this until confirmation. I know we are currious about PPC's relationship, but it isn't good for PPC. So everyone, please be patience for a while.:D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Still waiting for MY' s update:sweatingbullets: missing the bday boy already 

I do believe PPC are in a very strong n stable relationship now... Don't worry guys.. Remember the LA? When PSJ didn't post anything of his overseas trip,  I assume it was his private time with his love one.. Like the Phuket trip..he never update anything of the trip.. Unlike when he spent time together with his best friends.. They even update around the same time :joy: and I do believe, PSJ in LA wasn't just a coincidence.. 

and remember they're neighbours;) I'm sure they could meet each other whenever they want.. But just make sure you guys won't be caught :phew: plus, we could see how close MY and PJJ,  SJ's best friend that she was the second person to comment on her recent IG update with their inside joke :P love their friendship.. 

No worries guys.. Let's just wait a little bit before they announce a big news.. As we patiently waiting, let's just enjoy and support their new projects soon.. PPCxJTBC;)

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Pics-Art-09-22-10-30-30.jpgDo you see what I see:rolleyes: Is it a homemade birthday cake or they bought it somewhereB) even the birthday signage(?) look quite similar:P anyway enjoy your bday cake uri Leon! 

P/s: i'm positive enough the cakes are exactly the same.. Not only the cakes, even the side snacks too! Haha whether they bought it somewhere or MY herself prepared all of them..or perhaps they prepared it together B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1