Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

46 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Maybe something like this... I like this hairstyle of Dara Park.. with wavy hair and bangs and they kinda have the same forehead.. :D:lol:

Hide contents

awww this is very nice:heart: PMY will totally kill that hairstyle . And maybe she will make pigtails hairstyle or maybe her famous bun hair hehe

I'm imagine the background place would be something like Little Forest movie or Be With You movie. The mood is so calm and warming...But of course with a lot of snow~ So beautiful~

• Like 2

so in ‘if the weather is nice, i’ll come to you’ (the title is a bit of a mouthful dont you think), is she a cellist or a painter? coz i saw some posts saying PMY is preparing for the new role by taking cello classes..

• Like 3

She totally nails that "natural" look in this congratz video message for Daily Sports' 50th anniversary :P 

And add'l clip for AAA 2019

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so in ‘if the weather is nice, i’ll come to you’ (the title is a bit mouthful dont you think), is she a cellist or a painter? coz i saw some posts saying PMY is preparing for the new role by taking cello classes..

Yup I saw that too, she's practicing the cello these days. As for the title, personally I'd put it as "I'll come find you on a fine day", Idk why but this sounds more "melo vibe" to me, the other word-by-word translation is just a bit kkk. I think some news also called it "Find me" lol~

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so in ‘if the weather is nice, i’ll come to you’ (the title is a bit mouthful dont you think), is she a cellist or a painter? coz i saw some posts saying PMY is preparing for the new role by taking cello classes..

it seems that the female lead character is changed to a cellist.  

pmy matches well with a chello.:heart:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that the female lead character is changed to a cellist.  

pmy matches well with a chello.:heart:

Isnt it like.. she is a cellist asa profession.. but after suffering heart break and loss, she moved back to their province when she was younger.. and thats where she became an art teacher and met SKJs character, a bookstore owner?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Isnt it like.. she is a cellist asa profession.. but after suffering heart break and loss, she moved back to their province when she was younger.. and thats where she became an art teacher and met SKJs character, a bookstore owner?

in the novel, Haewon is an art(drawing) teacher who works in the art cram school and moves back to the province then she teaches art(drawing) to children.

but in the drama, it seems like HW's job is changed to a cello teacher.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

when a story in a small town with a small bookstore.. i'll always remember You've got mail Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.. how i love this movie 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

in the novel, Haewon is an art(drawing) teacher who works in the art cram school and moves back to the province then she teaches art(drawing) to children.

but in the drama, it seems like HW's job is changed to a cello teacher.

ohhh... wonder why? but  still, im sure PMY will be great! 

I always admire actors who really prepare and immerse themselves to portray their character well.

:)

• Like 2

I personally prefer that they changed it to cellist because a woman playing the cello can be filmed more cinematically.

I'm also excited to see PMY and her small frame carrying the big cello bag behind her back :joy:

• Like 8

@twoparkcouple it seems like her character is heartbroken but not sure what the cause so she went to the countryside..as if she was running away from the city. And she met the male lead there in the countryside... Is it the same storyline from the novel? Except the fact they change the female lead's job

• Like 2

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

@twoparkcouple it seems like her character is heartbroken but not sure what the cause so she went to the countryside..as if she was running away from the city. And she met the male lead there in the countryside... Is it the same storyline from the novel? Except the fact they change the female lead's job

yep it's the same. male lead Eun Sub and HW were high school classmates. and HW was the first love of ES.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep it's the same. male lead Eun Sub and HW were high school classmates. and HW was the first love of ES.

uuuu meeting back your first love is always heart fluttering. Looking forward for 'Find Me' :D

• Like 3

I am sooooo happy that this half year end till next year we can see more of PPC on screen :love:

- Busted 2

- PSJ appearance in 3 Meals A Day

- PMY attendance for AAA 2019

(who knows if we can see PPC at other year end awards;))

- Itaewon Class 

- If The Weather Is Nice, I'll Come To You

I'm happy they get to do what they love to do and support each other:heart: 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

More events for our King, PSJ: :wub::wub::wub:

Not so good in IG nor Korean, just tried to translate just short version...

(Park Seo Joon, Ju Bo-young appointed as Special Examiner of Asif this year!)  Not sure, the date but did you forget ? :kiss_wink:

In Asif, there is a  Short Face Image, given to the best actors. The Special Judges who will select the award winners for this year's short film are actor Park Seo-joon, and Ju Joo-young, who won awards for his fascinating performance through last year's. Who will be the winners of the year?

Park Seo Joon, Sept. 29, 2019. Fun Meet in Manila: (ha, I'm fr. CA, but :heart:2 support our handsome, King n' HOTTIE,  PSJ!) 

PLUS: I hope he will win major award(s) for TDF (DIVINE FURY).  I think w/ all the WEEKLY RANKING K-DRAMA ACTORS, going on? At least, he is the only one, among the least, with a MOVIE 2019 (TDF) that was shown GLOBAL, not just in Korea? (NVM, U can correct me, no prob. if I am wrong?!) 

Good luck to drama(s) PPC! :love:

Note btw, PPS, thx 4 ur help, the last post :)

More events for our King, PSJ: :wub::wub::wub:

Park Seo Joon X Ju Bo-young appointed as Special Examiner of Asif this year!]  Did you forget ??? :kiss_wink:  In Asif, there is a `` Short Face Image '' given to the best actors. The Special Judges who will select the award winners for this year's short film are actor Park Seo-joon, and Ju Joo-young, who won awards for his fascinating performance through last year's.⠀ Who will be the winners of the year?

Park Seo Joon, Fun Meet in Manila: (ha, I'm fr. CA, but :heart:support PSJ!)

PLUS: I hope he will win major award(s) for TDF (DIVINE FURY).  I think w/ all the WEEKLY RANKING K-DRAMA ACTORS, going on? At least, he is the only one, among the rest, with a MOVIE 2019 (TDF) that was shown GLOBAL, not just in Korea? (NVM, U can correct me, no prob. if I am wrong?!)

Good luck to PPC! :love:

Note btw, PPS, thx 4 ur help, the last post :)

Edited by Maie W
just rushing.