[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

30 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If she has bangs, she will definitely kill the look. awww she will look cute just like the early 20 kimmiso hehe

Maybe something like this... I like this hairstyle of Dara Park.. with wavy hair and bangs and they kinda have the same forehead.. :D:lol:

Spoiler

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I read somewhere about the female character's physical description. That she has long wavy hair with bangs... is it true? if so.. you think PMY will do the hair? 

idk..even i don't remember exactly the female lead look in the novel.:lol:

anyway because it's not a webtoon and there is not detail image look. so i don't think she will follow that strictly. although a female lead of hpl had short hair in webtoon, pmy didn't follow that.

46 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Maybe something like this... I like this hairstyle of Dara Park.. with wavy hair and bangs and they kinda have the same forehead.. :D:lol:

Hide contents

awww this is very nice:heart: PMY will totally kill that hairstyle . And maybe she will make pigtails hairstyle or maybe her famous bun hair hehe

I'm imagine the background place would be something like Little Forest movie or Be With You movie. The mood is so calm and warming...But of course with a lot of snow~ So beautiful~

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so in ‘if the weather is nice, i’ll come to you’ (the title is a bit mouthful dont you think), is she a cellist or a painter? coz i saw some posts saying PMY is preparing for the new role by taking cello classes..

Yup I saw that too, she's practicing the cello these days. As for the title, personally I'd put it as "I'll come find you on a fine day", Idk why but this sounds more "melo vibe" to me, the other word-by-word translation is just a bit kkk. I think some news also called it "Find me" lol~

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so in ‘if the weather is nice, i’ll come to you’ (the title is a bit mouthful dont you think), is she a cellist or a painter? coz i saw some posts saying PMY is preparing for the new role by taking cello classes..

it seems that the female lead character is changed to a cellist.  

pmy matches well with a chello.:heart:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that the female lead character is changed to a cellist.  

pmy matches well with a chello.:heart:

Isnt it like.. she is a cellist asa profession.. but after suffering heart break and loss, she moved back to their province when she was younger.. and thats where she became an art teacher and met SKJs character, a bookstore owner?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Isnt it like.. she is a cellist asa profession.. but after suffering heart break and loss, she moved back to their province when she was younger.. and thats where she became an art teacher and met SKJs character, a bookstore owner?

in the novel, Haewon is an art(drawing) teacher who works in the art cram school and moves back to the province then she teaches art(drawing) to children.

but in the drama, it seems like HW's job is changed to a cello teacher.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

in the novel, Haewon is an art(drawing) teacher who works in the art cram school and moves back to the province then she teaches art(drawing) to children.

but in the drama, it seems like HW's job is changed to a cello teacher.

ohhh... wonder why? but  still, im sure PMY will be great! 

I always admire actors who really prepare and immerse themselves to portray their character well.

:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

@twoparkcouple it seems like her character is heartbroken but not sure what the cause so she went to the countryside..as if she was running away from the city. And she met the male lead there in the countryside... Is it the same storyline from the novel? Except the fact they change the female lead's job

yep it's the same. male lead Eun Sub and HW were high school classmates. and HW was the first love of ES.

• Like 5