[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Hide contents

pmy- 뭔가 진짜 좀 그런데 오늘은

today, i feel....

Spoiler

It sounds like 뭔가 진짜 좀 불렀네 오늘은? (I feel a little full today ??) cuz she touched her belly while speaking, so it makes me think in this way:no_mouth: not so sure though:sweatingbullets::joy:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

Hide contents

It sounds like 뭔가 진짜 좀 불렀네 오늘은? (I feel a little full today ??) cuz she touched her belly while speaking, so it makes me think in this way:no_mouth: not so sure though:sweatingbullets::joy:

she said "뭔가 좀 그런데 오늘은"

it means "i feel a bit weird(strange) today"

• Thanks 1

aww thanks guys for your kind wishes~~ yep i got married last week :relaxed:

but my honeymoon was nothing like VP’s plan coz we spent most of the time outside the hotel room. and honestly i think VP’s plan was a bit too much for normal ppl lol~ poor Miso :sweatingbullets: :lol:~

actually im intrigued to know whether that scene (we’re not leaving our hotel room) was PSJ’s adlibs or not but sadly they didnt include it in the BTS~ :tears:~ another BTS that i really wanna see is the scenes when Miso went to VP’s house in wedding dress to apologise but i also dont see it in the DVD.

hurm maybe the japanese version will hve them? it’s quite expensive though :(  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

actually im intrigued to know whether that scene (we’re not leaving our hotel room) was PSJ’s adlibs or not but sadly they didnt include it in the BTS~ :tears:~ another BTS that i really wanna see is the scenes when Miso went to VP’s house in wedding dress to apologise but i also dont see it in the DVD.

I wonder what was in those 77mins...?

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that pmy cleaned up repetitive comments(우리는 당신을 사랑하고 지지합니다) and false rumor comments that someone left rudely under Banso's comment.

i hope shippers respect her personal space.

do you know what false rumor that she deleted?

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that pmy cleaned up repetitive comments(우리는 당신을 사랑하고 지지합니다) and false rumor comments that someone left rudely under Banso's comment.

Btw can I ask something ... As I know 당신 (you) is a tricky term, sometimes it shows respect, but sometimes it means otherwise depending on the context. And I see married couples use that to address their other half too, but what is the difference/ nuance for using this as compared to other word like honey/ 여보? 

And our OTP don't use this with each other :P 

actually 당신 is a bit too much for someone you are not close too. It would be better if they just wrote 항상 사랑하고 지지합니다 or should just call out her name.

do rachel got frustrated over those repeated words? or she frustrated over false rumor being in turkey? wtv it is she might got irritated over it. 

Oh gosh who is that person lefting rude comments to banso? what did she do to deserve that? thats awful

37 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i translated the korean comments and it means "We love and support you." ? is there a reason why she deleted them? or is it because people were spamming her comment section?

13 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

do you know what false rumor that she deleted?

Spoiler

hpl shipper asked Banso "pmy is with kjw?" so another shipper replied "she was with kjw last night. i saw it."

13 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@twoparkcouple i think i saw on ig that tvN will upload unreleased BTS, interviews and unpublished film making of HPL for free on youtube.. is it true?? 

Spoiler

haha no...never.

as i know, hpl dvd was completely abandoned. so hpl fans are just asking on tvn Youtube that please upload unreleased bts. 

but tvn has never released bts of the drama which already ended.

and tvn said before if dvd isn't produced, bts will be deleted in two months after drama ended.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 6

43 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Btw can I ask something ... As I know 당신 (you) is a tricky term, sometimes it shows respect, but sometimes it means otherwise depending on the context. And I see married couples use that to address their other half too, but what is the difference/ nuance for using this as compared to other word like honey/ 여보? 

And our OTP don't use this with each other :P 

당신 has different meaning in different situations. 당신 means you(showing respect) and 당신 is used too by couples or married couples. but young couples don't use 당신. because it's so old(?) and formal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1