[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

31 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

To be honest, I don't care about which drama have hotter kissing scenes.

City Hunter kissing scenes are not that hot but PMY and LMH dated in real life.

Descendants of the Sun kisses are only average but SongSong dated and got married.

Weightlifting Fairy kisses are average only too but NamLee dated. 

Let us go with the flow. If PMY will have hot scenes in HPL, PSJ will also have hot scenes in the future.

Just close your eyes if you get jealous. :joy:

No one get jealous here LOL, just remind with her previous drama she is never did HOT scene like on wwwsk, lmh and pmy did real kissing  scene production team no doubt about that, that scene not edited on city hunter era that kissing scene we can say that's hot and many tv program talk about they did real kissing scene (rooftop kiss)

, and that's first and last hot kissing scene she did till wwwsk with psj.

48 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

No one get jealous here LOL, just remind with her previous drama she is never did HOT scene like on wwwsk, lmh and pmy did real kissing  scene production team no doubt about that, that scene not edited on city hunter era that kissing scene we can say that's hot and many tv program talk about they did real kissing scene (rooftop kiss)

, and that's first and last hot kissing scene she did till wwwsk with psj.

Maybe not you yourself but you cannot say the same for everyone, even if they won't openly admit it. 

Try reading the previous posts on this thread I see that you only joined February 2019, try reading back on posts before that date you joined soompi and you can see,  how many shippers said before that they get jealous seeing PPC being intimate with others. Some who said that may no longer be active here anymore lately but who knows, they may just be lurking. 

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Maybe not you yourself but you cannot say the same for everyone, even if they won't openly admit it. 

Try reading the previous posts on this thread I see that you only joined February 2019, try reading back on posts before that date you joined soompi and you can see,  how many shippers said before that they get jealous seeing PPC being intimate with others. Some who said that may no longer be active here anymore lately but who knows, they may just be lurking. 

Yes i create this account when i read some of you compare pmy and psj popularity before that i only read all page on this thread, sometime pps of course get jealous because we are pps, but that's not mean we are not support our couple personal project.

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hopefully it's gonna be a happy ending for PMY and PSJ.

Nothing is certain especially among celebrities whose schedules get in the way most of the time and temptations are many.

Fingerscrossed. 

That is the reason why I admire everyone who is still here. Although they(PPC)  have many obstacles in their relationship. But everyone still believe and patiently wait for them.

PPC SHIPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  I want to tell you that you  are great. :blush::blush:

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Descendants of the Sun kisses are only average but SongSong dated and got married.

true but when i watch DOTS, i can feel that SSC have feelings for each other even though they didnt do steamy physical stuffs in drama..  i dunno how to xplain it but i said to my sister once ‘‘i think SJK’s eyes are literally pouring with love for SHK.’’  and im not even a SSC shipper.. despite my feelings, i didnt ship them coz i was a bit skeptical about shipping actors after robsten (they broke me :joy:). 

the feeling that i had for SSC, i feel it again with PPC, but it is stronger and more intense.. that’s y i cant help but to be a PPC shipper hehe.. 

at this point, im 3000% sure that PPC is real.. but they are younger thn SSC and i dont think they will get married soon.. i just hope they can happily date for a long time (like rain/KTH, JS/LBY, Gummy/JJS) and get married whenever they are ready. i just hope they will make it to the end~~ 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think SJK’s eyes are literally pouring with love for SHK.

OMG right, 

the feeling that i got when i saw the second picture was same when i saw the first picture.

i’m not comparing or telling that ppc n ssc are the same,this is just my opinion about the look of PSJ n SJK’s eyes... 

Ok I just saw HPL's kissing scene. Here's my honest opinion.

Spoiler

GET READY SHIPPERS! PPC MIGHT GET MARRIED ANY TIME SOON.

tenor.gif?itemid=5043292

hahah jk. All jokes aside thou, I think PMY has finally found her match.

I used to think those eyes were secretary Kim's eyes looking at VP, but for the first time I realize they were really PMY's.

PPC are definitely head over heels over each other.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

true but when i watch DOTS, i can feel that SSC have feelings for each other even though they didnt do steamy physical stuffs in drama..  i dunno how to xplain it but i said to my sister once ‘‘i think SJK’s eyes are literally pouring with love for SHK.’’  and im not even a SSC shipper.. despite my feelings, i didnt ship them coz i was a bit skeptical about shipping actors after robsten (they broke me :joy:). 

the feeling that i had for SSC, i feel it again with PPC, but it is stronger and more intense.. that’s y i cant help but to be a PPC shipper hehe.. 

Most people who watched DOTS after SongSong Couple announced engagement  say they saw "love on their eyes" etc.  The same thing as those who watched NamLee drama after they admitted dating. Because people are already aware and looking for the spark on screen already. 

But different if you watch it before any admissions happened.

For me, as SSC shipper since DOTS was airing, there was nothing unusual in DOTS scenes. I watched SHK in TWTWB before that and SJK in The Innocent Man and there was nothing about DOTS scenes that can make me say they were dating. My other couple ship which I won't name anymore as it is now deep at the bottom of the ocean, was sweeter on screen than SSC.  

DOTS has several action scenes and WWWSK is romance. The romance in WWWSK is more intense. PSJ also is a very good kisser. SJK is a good kisser but not that good in fact, PBG and SHK kissing scenes in Encounter are even hotter than DOTS. Kissing scenes of SHK in 2 movies with KDW before DOTS were hotter too. 

The indication that SSC were dating before for most shippers are the Behind The Scenes. They were so playful and SJK always went out of his way to seek SHK attention which she also responded playfully and them being supportive of each other. Sometimes they acted aloof in public which was suspicious already because fans saw their offcam sweetness at other times. SHK also went all the way to China to be special guest in SJK Fan Meeting something she has not done ever before that. 

Spoiler

Flirty BTS like this

57246-AA4-A72-A-4-FC6-B20-A-EDBE7-B2-E1-

ParkPark is different because they were aloof behind the scenes and they never attended awards nights except Cosmo Awards which they acted aloof on stage, that is why this ship relies mainly on how they acted on screen and in gossips and rumors about them in Korea.

More patience and James Bond talents are needed to stay on this ship. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

and now i read @Cheryl295 ‘s ,my doubts are back. 

Thanks for making this unstable soul confused!

:D

Sorry I was just comparing that SSC style was different. Even Korean media said that also, but they also think there is truth PPC are dating :D 

main key here is Patience and to wait. 

The best thing on this ship is that THEY ARE NEIGHBORS. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

ParkPark is different because they were aloof behind the scenes

So can you explain to me why they were aloof ? 

We knon that PMY is always playful to all her co-starts, and PSJ is know for her joke and mood maker on set , why did they behave like that only in WWWSK? 

15 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

So can you explain to me why they were aloof ? 

We knon that PMY is always playful to all her co-starts, and PSJ is know for her joke and mood maker on set , why did they behave like that only in WWWSK? 

Maybe that is what they agreed upon to act that way so they will not be caught 

• Like 2