[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

28 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

ABH just scream "aaaaaaakkkk" :lol:

PMY: dont yell so noisy

LOL! Jealous Eungi,, :lol:

How bout the first on, what did PMY said on her comment that her on screen mother replied to?

53 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY: beautiful skin

KMK: who?

ABH: Ahaaaaakkkk

PMY: don't yell. so loud. 

:D:lol:

even thru real IG comments, seems like DeukMi is still bullying EunGi. LOL! thank you so much for translating..:D

Watching WWWSK again.. just because! :lol:

Are you sure PMY..I mean MiSo, that there's nobody? :naughty:

Untitled.png

If most of viewers Hpl are people who have age between 20-30, is it possible Will be there hot scene ? I Mean, when wwwsk was airing, most viewers were people who had age between 30-40 right? So a hot scene suit for their age. I think the scene on a drama must be adjusted based on age, but idk about k-entertaiment

1 minute ago, Amazinggg said:

If most of viewers Hpl are people who have age between 20-30, is it possible Will be there hot scene ? I Mean, when wwwsk was airing, most viewers were people who had age between 30-40 right? So a hot scene suit for their age. I think the scene on a drama must be adjusted based on age, but idk about k-entertaiment

wwwsk viewers were people who had 10~30 age. especially 20s. hpl is popular with 10~20s. especially idol fans. i don't think hpl will have a hot bed scene like wwwsk.-_- thinking that wwwsk was a first time pmy filmed a hot bed scene.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

If most of viewers Hpl are people who have age between 20-30, is it possible Will be there hot scene ?

i think mostly teenagers or ppl in early 20s watch HPL.. so im not sure if it’s appropriate to hv steamy bedscenes if HPL was to cater to its audiences.. but again im not sure.. tbh wwwsk is my first kdrama steamy experience lol.. 

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wwwsk viewers were people who had 10~30 age. especially 20s. hpl is popular with 10~20s. especially idol fans. i don't think hpl will have a hot bed scene like wwwsk.-_- thinking that wwwsk was a first time pmy filmed a hot bed scene.

That's what I thought too, HPL has more younger viewers than WWWSK, since it's about idol fangirling. Maybe the writers and director would balance it.  But yeah, I also think that the romantic scenes will not be as "hot" as it was in WWWSK.

I think PMY was just able to let herself go in those "hot" scenes in WWWSK because you know... it's with someone she knows oh so well. :D. 

I can't explain it, but since I saw the bts photo of DEukMi and EunGi holding hands, I am more excited for their scenes. LOL! 

How's the new episode of HPL in ratings?

18 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I think PMY was just able to let herself go in those "hot" scenes in WWWSK because you know... it's with someone she knows oh so well. :D. 

I can't explain it, but since I saw the bts photo of DEukMi and EunGi holding hands, I am more excited for their scenes. LOL! 

ohh..I thought the same. pmy had never done those "hot" scenes before wwwsk. so pmy's fans were really surprised to see the hot  kiss scene and bed scene in wwwsk. i think pmy could have the courage because a male lead was psj. 

i also saw the pic. the two are so cute and look like best friends.(best girl friend as pmy said;)) and i just know Eungi(ABH) is the same age as PSJ.  seems that pmy has good chemistry with a man who was born in 1988.:D

• Like 1

I got really mad. How can this queen looks so young in her 30s??? She looks like 20s!

I hope I don't look older than her when I reach 30s. Hmm....maybe I should buy her products to look like her... I might not as gorgeous as her even if I buy the product.. screw my life.

14 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I used to think that Gong hyo Jin and Kim Hyun Jin are the Queens of Kiss...

Now after seeing today's episode of HPL, PMY is officially on the list together with GHJ n KHJ...

To be honest, I don't care about which drama have hotter kissing scenes.

City Hunter kissing scenes are not that hot but PMY and LMH dated in real life.

Descendants of the Sun kisses are only average but SongSong dated and got married.

Weightlifting Fairy kisses are average only too but NamLee dated. 

Let us go with the flow. If PMY will have hot scenes in HPL, PSJ will also have hot scenes in the future.

Just close your eyes if you get jealous. :joy:

• LOL 2